Ukraine Conclusion
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68 Mar 30, 2014
Previous notes posted on this thread.

Who & How
The Ukraine 'Uprising' was implemented:

www.libertynews.com/2014/03/smoking-gun-state...
Excerpt:
There is audio of a phone conversation that allegedly took place between U.S. Assistant Secretary of State (Victoria Nuland) and the U.S. Envoy to the Ukraine (Geoffrey Pyatt). In the conversation we hear very clear discussion of coordination for the State Department’s pick to replace the fallen pro-Russia Ukrainian President. Note the State Department isn’t admitting the conversation took place, but they aren’t denying it either. Which is extremely telling. You do the math.

readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/22758...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#69 Apr 1, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
http://rt.com/
The West is inconsistent in not recognizing the Crimea referendum as legitimate, while recognizing the military coup in Kiev, Russian FM Sergey Lavrov said. He accused the EU and US of duplicity and described sanctions as a “dead-end track.”
If the West accepts Kiev’s coup-appointed government then it must, in turn, accept the legitimacy of Crimea’s referendum to join with Russia, Lavrov said in an interview Sunday.
“Even if you put aside the issue of legitimacy where Maidan and Crimea are concerned (though I am convinced that the Kiev coup goes against the rule of law, while Crimea referendum was the will of the people, and to contest such an overwhelming number of votes in favor of joining Russia is impossible). From a diplomatic point of view, it doesn’t make sense to recognize what happened on Maidan as legitimate, while at the same time claiming what happened in Crimea is illegitimate," Lavrov told Irada Zeinalova, the host of the “Sunday Time” analytical program on Russia’s Channel One TV.
“If they are willing to accept the first event as legitimate, then surely they are obliged to acknowledge the second.”
Sanctions against Russia by Western states aren’t able to resolve the Russia-Ukraine crisis. They resemble an attempt to express one’s insult in a decent manner, Sergey Lavrov said.
“Speaking of sanctions – that is the dead-end track,” Lavrov said.“There’s a feeling that our western partners have for a long time created conditions for 'tearing' Ukraine from Russia. When they understood they were wrong and made a mistake, by undertaking actions which undermined agreements reached following the collapse of the Soviet Union, they could not acknowledge that. The falsely understood feeling of pride hampered them from doing so. All of the sanctions we are witnessing now resemble an attempt to express one’s insult in a decent manner.”
You seem to demand some sort of action in Crimea and the Ukraine.

What do you suggest should be US policy?

Para-drop Special Forces?
Full invasion with our supply lines so long and Russia is so short?
Go Nuclear right now?

Then pray that Armageddon has been unleashed upon us and Jesus will now be forced to return here and now?

Since: Nov 13

Dedham, MA

#70 Apr 1, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Previous notes posted on this thread.
Who & How
The Ukraine 'Uprising' was implemented:
www.libertynews.com/2014/03/smoking-gun-state...
Excerpt:
There is audio of a phone conversation that allegedly took place between U.S. Assistant Secretary of State (Victoria Nuland) and the U.S. Envoy to the Ukraine (Geoffrey Pyatt). In the conversation we hear very clear discussion of coordination for the State Department’s pick to replace the fallen pro-Russia Ukrainian President. Note the State Department isn’t admitting the conversation took place, but they aren’t denying it either. Which is extremely telling. You do the math.
readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/22758...
Reality check: every nation's diplomats discuss among themselves who would be the most favorable person to their nation when there's a regime change. That doesn't mean they are engineering it. If they weren't assessing this, they wouldn;t be doing their jobs. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#71 Apr 3, 2014
Took Yo Advice didn't they,...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#72 Apr 4, 2014
achyfi it's apparent you haven't looked into this, just replying to my post
without any background on the subject.
Why don't you see what you can find out about the conspiracies and then comment?
The CIA does a job ok, you should read about some of them.
Take Benghazi for example!
or Iraq
or Syria
our own Senate Intelligence Committee
etc.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#73 Apr 4, 2014
1989 was a year that changed the face of Europe. Communism collapsed in Eastern European countries and the Iron Curtain was dismantled.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74 Apr 4, 2014
Iron Curtain was dismantled
??? wonder if it could be reconstructed between Mexico and the US?
Call Halliburton and see how long and how many dollars it would take.
Or better yet contact Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz
LMAO!!!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75 Apr 4, 2014
No wonder there's such a fight over who rules Ukraine!!!

Customs officers seized 150kg of heroin hidden in a truck crossing into Poland from Ukraine on Friday, Polish authorities said. The drugs were wrapped in 300 plastic bags hidden beneath the trailer floor of the truck, which tried to cross into Poland near the town of Medyka at about 0200 GMT, Reuters reported. This is one of the biggest heroin busts in Europe for years.

Since: Nov 13

Dedham, MA

#76 Apr 4, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
achyfi it's apparent you haven't looked into this, just replying to my post
without any background on the subject.
Why don't you see what you can find out about the conspiracies and then comment?
The CIA does a job ok, you should read about some of them.
Take Benghazi for example!
or Iraq
or Syria
our own Senate Intelligence Committee
etc.
The last thing the CIA would want would be to destabilize the Ukraine and give Putin the chance to do what he's just done. I suggest you apply Ockham's Razor.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77 Apr 5, 2014
They've done a lot of things in a lot of places that didn't exactly turn out like they thought it would.
Check above post which you referenced!
They thought a ( US preferred ) president would be elected but instead
Ukraine got a Putin man.
Sometimes when you crumble the cookie the pieces aren't so easy to pick up.
I love the way they throw "Talking Points" around-Don't worry whether it's the truth or not, does it 'sound' good?
Will Bamby be happy?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#78 Apr 5, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
They've done a lot of things in a lot of places that didn't exactly turn out like they thought it would.
Check above post which you referenced!
They thought a ( US preferred ) president would be elected but instead
Ukraine got a Putin man.
Sometimes when you crumble the cookie the pieces aren't so easy to pick up.
I love the way they throw "Talking Points" around-Don't worry whether it's the truth or not, does it 'sound' good?
Will Bamby be happy?
You sound quite infromed.

What is your suggestion of US policy concerning the Ukraine?

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79 Apr 7, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound quite infromed.
((( I love GOOGLE )))
What is your suggestion of US policy concerning the Ukraine?
((( Let Ukraine decide )))

((( "WE" have our own problems )))

We, The United States of America do solemnly pledge to mind our own business,
and if anyone messes with US we'll "Blow The Hell" out of you!
Now that's not mincing words 'or saying don't cross the line'
It's a "(( F A C T ))"

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#80 Apr 9, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
((( "WE" have our own problems )))
We, The United States of America do solemnly pledge to mind our own business,
and if anyone messes with US we'll "Blow The Hell" out of you!
Now that's not mincing words 'or saying don't cross the line'
It's a "(( F A C T ))"
Since the Crimea is not a US State nor is the Ukraine, are you saying we shouldn't even be involved at all?

If the natural gas pipelines are shut down to our NATO allies in Europe, it's their problem?

And as far as the '"Blow the Hell" out of you' comment... very patriotic and quite jingoistic.

I'm sure when it gets to the point when the US goes to Blow the Hell out of everyone, you and -all- of your family will be the first at the enlistment station no matter your age and demand to be on the front line.

Or will you be asking other American families to do so on your behalf and question their patriotism if they aren't as enthusiastic in spirit as you?

I have no doubt you'll be cheering the loudest as others are sent off to war.

I'd bet you will sacrifice greatly and put a magnetic ribbon or two on your car. Maybe a bumper sticker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Princess Hey 206,915
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min avon5735 22,157
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 9 min Camilla 11,130
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 22 min Princess Hey 6,388
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 28 min Winter 47
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min 8541 MARINE 67,104
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 52 min freedom2016 984
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 4 hr Spotted Girl 41
More from around the web