Bumps inside of the vagina
Bellita

United States

#150 Dec 5, 2011
Ive been gettin bumps inside nd outside of my vajina nd dey hurt like hell.dey get big nd red but sumtimes they bust bt themselves nd jst puss nd blood comes out but I once got to a point were it jst grew ware I couldnt walk so I went to da hospital.but I really dnt remember wat the doc.told me it was.
scared about myself

Chilliwack, Canada

#151 Dec 8, 2011
i have bumps inside too. but they are not pimply just kind of skin i guess. but yesterday there was one and now theres about 3. they dont hurt at all though. im paranoied
Holy Grail

Huntington, NY

#152 Dec 8, 2011
Bellita wrote:
Ive been gettin bumps inside nd outside of my vajina nd dey hurt like hell.dey get big nd red but sumtimes they bust bt themselves nd jst puss nd blood comes out but I once got to a point were it jst grew ware I couldnt walk so I went to da hospital.but I really dnt remember wat the doc.told me it was.
Do you live in Edmonton?

“South Louisiana”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

very small

#153 Dec 8, 2011
You sure it's not speed bumps.
Mikey

Huntington, NY

#154 Dec 9, 2011
Are you storing marbles in there or something?
worried

United States

#155 Jan 14, 2012
I have a small bump on each side of my vagina (right on the inside of vagina hole walls) and one bump on the crease area of my leg and vagina...that went away for about a month and just noticed it again this, morning . The two other bumps never went away but I can't determine exactly if they are bumps or scar tissue from labor....can someone help I've searched and searched....
uhmmm

United States

#157 Jan 14, 2012
My bf has 2edium sized bumps on his balls he said had been there years they are white and said they never bother him?
jade

Birkenhead, UK

#159 Jan 22, 2012
Hi...i have like skin tag things inside my vagina I have never had them befor;;...what I know of anyway they dont hurt or ich me or anything like that and they just look like skin but am worryed does any one know what they could be? As I have never had them befo
Anastasia

North Vancouver, Canada

#162 Feb 26, 2012
I have those bumps on the inside of me for more then 3-4 years no discomfort what so ever and they seem to go away then come back and i will be seeing a doctor tomorrow for sure thank you for those saying to calm down about it cause i was freaked out
Anonymous

United States

#163 Feb 27, 2012
There called venerial warts, don't bother wrapping up just trade her in for a new one
Little girl

Royal Oak, MI

#164 Mar 28, 2012
Oh my gosh. Thank you. I was freaking out.
Recar Xer

Atlanta, GA

#165 Mar 28, 2012
Beatlesinthebog wrote:
They might be just speed bumps!
Perhaps she's ribbed for his pleasure.
breathless

Jefferson, GA

#166 Mar 30, 2012
Recar Xer wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps she's ribbed for his pleasure.
...or hers....

Have a good spring break.

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

is child's play :)

#167 Mar 30, 2012
When in doubt... get it checked out!

Your health is far too precious to take chances with, and topix is far to risky to put your health's future in it's hands. My advice is is gonna sound harsh to some but when something is a priority, you should take it to a professional, not topix. And when you are in doubt... just get it checked out... it is that simple. Relieve your fears and let it go, live life dude, don't live in fear, face things head on and deal with them one way or the other. Good luck and God Bless.
Recar Xer

Atlanta, GA

#169 Mar 30, 2012
breathless wrote:
<quoted text>
...or hers....
Have a good spring break.
Well, you know us guys really don't care about YOUR pleasure. ;)

I will do that. You, too. I insist.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#170 Mar 30, 2012
Hmmmmm......In order for me to give you advice, I'm going to need a look-see......

How much will you charge me?

“cogito ergo sum!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Mountains

#171 Mar 30, 2012
Geeze...go see your doc....sheeze....no profanity here!!! moderator...no inappropriate posts here!
breathless

Jefferson, GA

#172 Mar 30, 2012
Recar Xer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know us guys really don't care about YOUR pleasure. ;)
I will do that. You, too. I insist.
I would say that I am shocked, but I don't want to inspire another thread. lmao

I will do just that.:)
breathless

Jefferson, GA

#173 Mar 30, 2012
The Paisan wrote:
Hmmmmm......In order for me to give you advice, I'm going to need a look-see......
How much will you charge me?
Ahhh..... how much ya got?? lol
Breathful

Huntington, NY

#174 Mar 31, 2012
breathless wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh..... how much ya got?? lol
For you?

Name your price.

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 2 min WasteWater 954
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Laura Luckys Mom 67,003
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 4 min Knock off purse s... 13,725
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 5 min Knock off purse s... 40,829
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 5 min Knock off purse s... 2,367
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 11 min Goku---Black 6,010
News How incredible sex can completely wipe your mem... 13 min Knock off purse s... 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Goku---Black 206,773
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 28 min Lucy the First 10,564
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 23
More from around the web