Bumps inside of the vagina

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#57 Sep 23, 2009
Church Slave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think a woman with long fingernails could scratch those bumps off herself. No need to go to the Dr.
Yea!! that is why we have long finger nails

warmnfuzzyguy

“the girls”

Since: Jul 09

raspberry

#58 Sep 23, 2009
Arminius wrote:
I thought the bumps were BRAILLE so the sight impaired could have fun too!
You read Braille with your tongue?

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#59 Sep 23, 2009
Wildbluerose wrote:
Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses in the genital or penis area. In women they occur on the outside and inside of the vagina, on the opening (cervix) to the womb (uterus), or around the anus. They are approximately as prevalent in men, but the symptoms may be less obvious. When present, they usually are seen on the tip of the penis. They also may be found on the shaft of the penis, on the scrotum, or around the anus. Rarely, genital warts also can develop in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sex with an infected person.
The viral particles are able to penetrate the skin and mucosal surfaces through microscopic abrasions in the genital area, which occur during sexual activity. Once cells are invaded by HPV, a latency (quiet) period of months to years may occur. HPV virus can last for several years without a symptom.[2] Having sex with a partner whose HPV infection is latent and demonstrates no outward symptoms still leaves one vulnerable to becoming infected.
Sorry dude but it sounds like she needs to see a doctor and that you will both need to be treated...
That is what I was going to say. You can't have oral after getting HPV can you?

Level 2

Location hidden

#60 Sep 23, 2009
Just a question. Does HPV ever go away?

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#61 Sep 23, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
HPV no it never goes away

Level 2

Location hidden

#62 Sep 23, 2009
warmnfuzzyguy wrote:
<quoted text>You read Braille with your tongue?
HAHAHA! Funny. Is "Moby Dick" in there? I made a jokie.
Dasiy

Stratham, NH

#64 Oct 13, 2009
I found this the one most helpful thank you very much!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#65 Oct 13, 2009
greeneyedmexi wrote:
"Most HPV infections in young females are temporary and have little long-term significance. 70% of infections are gone in 1 year and 90% in 2 years"

Google it if you are worried...
Flower magic

Berkeley, CA

#66 Jan 24, 2010
I don't really know about them but I think there normal because I'm a virgin and I sometimes masturbate and I have them so I don't think their an STD so good luck to you both
Anony

United States

#68 Mar 2, 2010
It's normal as long as you are not experiencing any pain or discharge! Women who reach their reproductive years(after puberty) often develop this to allow for stretching during child birth. It will often go away during menopause.
girl

United States

#70 Mar 26, 2010
Wildbluerose wrote:
Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses in the genital or penis area. In women they occur on the outside and inside of the vagina, on the opening (cervix) to the womb (uterus), or around the anus. They are approximately as prevalent in men, but the symptoms may be less obvious. When present, they usually are seen on the tip of the penis. They also may be found on the shaft of the penis, on the scrotum, or around the anus. Rarely, genital warts also can develop in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sex with an infected person.
The viral particles are able to penetrate the skin and mucosal surfaces through microscopic abrasions in the genital area, which occur during sexual activity. Once cells are invaded by HPV, a latency (quiet) period of months to years may occur. HPV virus can last for several years without a symptom.[2] Having sex with a partner whose HPV infection is latent and demonstrates no outward symptoms still leaves one vulnerable to becoming infected.
Sorry dude but it sounds like she needs to see a doctor and that you will both need to be treated...
I dont know sorry i cant be of more help but I just wanted to know that i recently discovered the same thing in my ummm...vagina. It kind of looks like goose bumps, but it's not, and it definately doesnt look like herpes.
girl

United States

#71 Mar 26, 2010
I dont know sorry i cant be of more help but I just wanted to know that i recently discovered the same thing in my ummm...vagina. It kind of looks like goose bumps, but it's not, and it definately doesnt look like herpes.
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#72 Mar 27, 2010
girl wrote:
Have you tried shaving them off..?( I'm outta here)

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#73 Mar 27, 2010
Could be sprouting trolls.

When in doubt, see the Ob/Gyn.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#75 Mar 27, 2010
My God people, Is this what its come down to. We can"t find something else to talk about...(Therane) is telling every body in the U.S. about his girlfriends Vagina, Do we really have to know about this,,You and your sick girlfriend....are lowlifes.

“You Can Call Me Queenie”

Any Town U.S.A.

#76 Mar 27, 2010
sammy the fly wrote:
My God people, Is this what its come down to. We can"t find something else to talk about...(Therane) is telling every body in the U.S. about his girlfriends Vagina, Do we really have to know about this,,You and your sick girlfriend....are lowlifes.
And you can say that you read it first...right here on Topix!

Always keeping the world informed about someone's vagina or someone's poop!LOL!

“I am listening.......”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#77 Mar 27, 2010
Are we talking about raised areas or more of a collision type of a bump?
Opis

Coxsackie, NY

#78 Mar 27, 2010
If you do a lot of meth they might be speed bumps...

“You Can Call Me Queenie”

Any Town U.S.A.

#79 Mar 27, 2010
Maria Antonia wrote:
Are we talking about raised areas or more of a collision type of a bump?
LMAO! That is just funny!

“I am listening.......”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#80 Mar 27, 2010
The Queen Of Your Heart wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! That is just funny!
.... we need much more information. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 2 min Parden Pard 256
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Trannie Cam 71,316
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 10 min Mustang GT Girl 16,276
A to Z songs by title or group! 14 min liam cul8r 1,002
Word Association (Mar '10) 27 min -ROXIE- 21,854
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 28 min -ROXIE- 83,592
The one item I don't want to be without....... 31 min -ROXIE- 66
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 33 min kuda 1,479
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr River Tam 211,597
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 8 hr liam cul8r 3,271