Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

I thought the bumps were BRAILLE so the sight impaired could have fun too!

“Huntington Beach tough guy”

Since: Feb 09

Anyone scared yet?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

I believe someones been messin' with DILF, he's the kind to leave "something" behind, ewwww!

Happy April DILF Day!
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Beckie Godwin wrote:
I believe someones been messin' with DILF, he's the kind to leave "something" behind, ewwww!
Happy April DILF Day!
Eeiiuuww is right Beckie G.! He cannot seem to go anywhere, without leaving behind feces!
DILF

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Arminius wrote:
<quoted text>Eeiiuuww is right Beckie G.! He cannot seem to go anywhere, without leaving behind feces!
Now now now.......My use of the term "feces" is basically localized to one TOPIX board.......
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

Perhaps they are just from heavy use?
A little compound w ought to do the trick.

“If The Shoe Fits”

Since: Feb 08

Medina, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

You are seriously concerned so you ask the folks on offbeat instead of consulting with a doctor? I realize that the folks who post on offbeat are brilliant but I honestly believe that you should consult with a doctor.
Proff Louie alternator

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

Church Slave wrote:
Perhaps they are just from heavy use?
A little compound w ought to do the trick.
Yeh,When your girlfriend winds up with callouses in there,check to see for wear on the house hammer handle...(was it a lot of minor house repair)???(don't go for the new kitchen.Doctors ain't cheap)...

“Lets redistribute the wealth!”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Where's my check?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Tyrone Shoelaces wrote:
<quoted text>
i just can't figure out how someone can get between its legs...
Or why they'd want to..........

“Lets redistribute the wealth!”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Where's my check?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Shoe wrote:
You are seriously concerned so you ask the folks on offbeat instead of consulting with a doctor? I realize that the folks who post on offbeat are brilliant but I honestly believe that you should consult with a doctor.
If you can't trust a guy wearing a tinfoil hat,who can you trust?
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Proff Louie alternator wrote:
<quoted text>Yeh,When your girlfriend winds up with callouses in there,check to see for wear on the house hammer handle...(was it a lot of minor house repair)???(don't go for the new kitchen.Doctors ain't cheap)...
I would think a woman with long fingernails could scratch those bumps off herself. No need to go to the Dr.
DILF

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Church Slave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think a woman with long fingernails could scratch those bumps off herself. No need to go to the Dr.
A point well worth mentioning, thank you.

(DILF removes "nail technician" from list of possible job opportunities)

“Drama-->was a class in H.S.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

Therane wrote:
Before anyone says anything no i am not a girl. I am speaking on my girlfriends behalf. She is worried because there are a bunch on bump on the inside of her vagina, about 1 1/2 inch inside of her on the top. Now she is worried that she may have a STD/STI. But i dont think that is the case. I have looked around on google but havent found no such questions or answer to the question. Does anyone know if it is natural or if it is (FOR SURE) an std/sti.
Please dont ask your own personal questions in here. all i care about is my G/f's personal care, and if anyone knows what it is please reply.
Um, the most logical thing would be:
tell her to go schedule an appt. w/her physician or to see a Gynecologist. I mean, why speculate, & further prolong any condition, & make yourself sick, emotionally about it?
Peace of mind, Therane, peace of mind.
It could very well be just cebaceous cysts or even fatty tumors, which can surmount to nothing. They just need removal.

Hope this was helpful, but in the future, I would consult people NOT on an online forum, or a chatroom, because you will see tons of jokes, & those telling you exactly what it is, when they are not a Dr. I have worked w/Drs nearly 1/2 my life now, & just giving you some logical advice.
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
A point well worth mentioning, thank you.
(DILF removes "nail technician" from list of possible job opportunities)
LOL
Well afterall, the main reason most women have long manicured nails is for scratching and digging at bumps apparently.

“Drama-->was a class in H.S.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

Oh...but MY post is neither relevant, or is insane. Iconer needs some serious masterbating. Dude, or dudette, whichever you are--get a freaking life!
Megan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Therane wrote:
Before anyone says anything no i am not a girl. I am speaking on my girlfriends behalf. She is worried because there are a bunch on bump on the inside of her vagina, about 1 1/2 inch inside of her on the top. Now she is worried that she may have a STD/STI. But i dont think that is the case. I have looked around on google but havent found no such questions or answer to the question. Does anyone know if it is natural or if it is (FOR SURE) an std/sti.
Please dont ask your own personal questions in here. all i care about is my G/f's personal care, and if anyone knows what it is please reply.
go to this site, it might be nothing. i'd still have it checked out tho
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1910.html
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Those bumps should be removed. They could be cancer
also experienced

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

i had genital warts. gross but not a huge deal. all testing about about genital warts (which is a type of HPV) shows that it is not a strain of HPV that leads to cervical cancer....unlike some other strains of HPV. getting them frozen off was not fun i will admit. hurt pretty bad, but didn't last long. go get yourself taken care of.
sid

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

my girl freind has the same thing... 2 fingured her 4 the first time eairlyer today and its not the first time i fingured some1... the others it was all soft but not my gf's atm hes was really bumby.. i found it really weird and decided 2 look it up on the net...n as 4 goin 2 seeing the doctor i dont think she will agree to do so but next time i do it i'll try 2 remember 2 bring it up.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

sid wrote:
my girl freind has the same thing... 2 fingured her 4 the first time eairlyer today and its not the first time i fingured some1... the others it was all soft but not my gf's atm hes was really bumby.. i found it really weird and decided 2 look it up on the net...n as 4 goin 2 seeing the doctor i dont think she will agree to do so but next time i do it i'll try 2 remember 2 bring it up.
Sure she's not a wallaby?
SHEMIQUA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

I have a bad case of the crabs. My Boy friend told to shave half of my crotch and light the other half on fire. When the crabs run from the fire I'm suppose to take a hammer and beat them to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min TurkanaBoy 115,036
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 5 min Mega Monster 188
OMG! Just look at this! 6 min Petal Power 29
why not something silver... 6 min night machine 5
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min Chilli J 18,447
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 15 min Dr_Dirty 6,627
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min Mega Monster 35,955
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min an_observer 145,014
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Spirit67_ 784
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr reebie 304