Bumps inside of the vagina

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

North Highlands, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2008
Before anyone says anything no i am not a girl. I am speaking on my girlfriends behalf. She is worried because there are a bunch on bump on the inside of her vagina, about 1 1/2 inch inside of her on the top. Now she is worried that she may have a STD/STI. But i dont think that is the case. I have looked around on google but havent found no such questions or answer to the question. Does anyone know if it is natural or if it is (FOR SURE) an std/sti.

Please dont ask your own personal questions in here. all i care about is my G/f's personal care, and if anyone knows what it is please reply.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses in the genital or penis area. In women they occur on the outside and inside of the vagina, on the opening (cervix) to the womb (uterus), or around the anus. They are approximately as prevalent in men, but the symptoms may be less obvious. When present, they usually are seen on the tip of the penis. They also may be found on the shaft of the penis, on the scrotum, or around the anus. Rarely, genital warts also can develop in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sex with an infected person.

The viral particles are able to penetrate the skin and mucosal surfaces through microscopic abrasions in the genital area, which occur during sexual activity. Once cells are invaded by HPV, a latency (quiet) period of months to years may occur. HPV virus can last for several years without a symptom.[2] Having sex with a partner whose HPV infection is latent and demonstrates no outward symptoms still leaves one vulnerable to becoming infected.

Sorry dude but it sounds like she needs to see a doctor and that you will both need to be treated...
Not a Doctor Girl

Chesterton, IN

#3 Sep 19, 2008
Go to a Dr. or a free health care clinic. Every county has a clinic.(your area Health Department) If you go soon enough you might get cured. If you wait it might turn into something more serious.
Both of you take a deep breath and relax. No one is supposed to tell about your visit and you will be relieved to know the answer, one way or another. Until you go to the Dr./clinic, use condoms if you have any sexual intercourse. Both of you need to go to the appointment in case you should both need to be treated. I think you can just walk in and wait at most clinics.
Yuba County health Department
http://www.co.yuba.ca.us/Departments/HHSD/Eli...
If you live in a different county, search for that county health dept.
Any Health Department will help you find where you need to go.
Best wishes to you!!! Hope this helps!
Not a Doctor Girl

Chesterton, IN

#4 Sep 19, 2008
Therane - Thank- you for stepping up for your girlfriend!! It takes a real man to help this way!!!
Also not a Doc

Yakima, WA

#9 Sep 20, 2008
I agree, I had a friend with the very same issue (bumps inside) & warts is what it wound up being. It's not that big of a deal if you get it taken care of, but let it go on & it can cause way more serious problems. Good luck to you both & it will be OK. Don't freak out, you are not the 1st ones to ever go through this.
Beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#10 Sep 20, 2008
They might be just speed bumps!

“May the force be with you”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Knoxville

#11 Sep 20, 2008
Beatlesinthebog wrote:
Slow ride take it easy!!!

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Sep 20, 2008
This is just awful!~!! and horrible I knew something was happening down inside there and it could be; Well you know !!

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Sep 20, 2008
LtGen-CSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in the military and all over the world, many a young GI contracted various "infections". I went to museums. One of my "buddies" contacted venerial warts which is a virus. He didn't tell anyone for a couple of weeks. Finally he informed the medic and began treatment. The sooner treatment begins - the easier it is to treat. The longer we wait - the longer and harder it is to treat. Please think about all partners here.
For your safety and peace of mind, please see your family doctor as soon as possible. If you are both underage or one of you are - please please please tell your aunt or uncle and ask them for help. I wish you the best.
She may also have nothing wrong but a mole. Get help soon.
Thanks! and yes it becomes harder to treat the longer we wait and we should
see our doctor right away before it becomes any worse than it already is.
Also not a Doc

Yakima, WA

#16 Sep 20, 2008
Mrs-Jessica-D wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! and yes it becomes harder to treat the longer we wait and we should
see our doctor right away before it becomes any worse than it already is.
Sweetie, it's gonna be OK, I know how scary this is (believe me!), but you will feel SO much better when you have taken care of yourself! Be brave & know there have been many who have gone through this too.
Heres1or2

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2008
Was told by a friend that her Doc called hers plugged oil glands and can be removed but painful. As long as she has Doc look...
experienced

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Nov 19, 2008
It seems like everyone is so quick to jump to the worst conclusion. I am not saying that it can't be an STD, but you should know that little bumps inside the vagina are normal, especially for women during reproductive ages. The actual name for these bumps is Vaginal Rugae. It is normal. I don't know why more women are not coming out and agreeing that this is normal. The only thing is if the bumps are more course or feel more pimply than fleshy, then it could be warts. Either way, if you are concerned about it, it can't hurt to see a gyno.
Relieved

Denver, CO

#21 Mar 24, 2009
I have to agree with "experienced" on this. I actually found this forum When I suspected the exact same thing as your girlfriend. My vagina was itchy, and when looking for home remedies on the internet, I found that itching can be a symptom of more serious things, like warts. So I began to feel around and inspect myself, and sure enough, I had bumps! I freaked and began searching the internet like crazy for info about HPV and genital warts. I examined my vagina closely with a mirror and it looked weird and bumpy. I then noticed “experienced’s” post, and did some research on the rugae which temporarily eased my fears. Today I went to the OBGYN and discovered that I had no warts and actually those bumps are normal. The itching was due to bacterial vaginosis. Obviously it’s worth getting checked out… but for all those women frantically searching the web, it really could just be part of your body.
Heywood Jablomy

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Mar 24, 2009
Heres1or2 wrote:
Was told by a friend that her Doc called hers plugged oil glands and can be removed but painful. As long as she has Doc look...
Hey, let's go drilling for oil!
Tyrone Shoelaces

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Mar 24, 2009
dave wrote:
what do these bumps smell like? o_O
Have you ever smelled moth balls?

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#26 Mar 24, 2009
Beatlesinthebog wrote:
They are, sort of. They mean STOP!

“Lets redistribute the wealth!”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Where's my check?

#27 Mar 31, 2009
Tyrone Shoelaces wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever smelled moth balls?
You seem like a very curious person.I never knew that moths had balls..........
Tyrone Shoelaces

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Mar 31, 2009
Rabid Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like a very curious person.I never knew that moths had balls..........
i just can't figure out how someone can get between its legs...
I know to

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Mar 31, 2009
Yea, if your girl doesn't have any discomfort, then I agree with "experienced".

My wife has been that way for 60 years.
DILF

Medford, NY

#31 Apr 1, 2009
Could be an ingrown hair.
Could be a clogged duct.
Could be a misplaced thumb tack.

Get her to a doctor and get it checked out. It's the next best thing to getting advice on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 21 min Grace Nerissa 24,548
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min ChristineM 120,465
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,195
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr Trouser Cough 40,399
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 hr Zwiebel 16,090
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 hr Trouser Cough 29,760
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 hr Zwiebel 6,699
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 148,890
True or False Game 2 hr _Baby Boy_ 302
Ebola in America 5 hr the nightmare is ... 476