shilo

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13240 Dec 1, 2013
LOL to "child" who keeps giving me the "spam" icon... MY THREAD IDIOT, nothing I post is spam & neither is anything my friends post. So that just leaves one option...you are just one of those persons who just like to see cute little meaningless pictures on your screen. Dumb A$$ LOL!!! Doesn't upset me one bit :)

Level 3

Location hidden

#13241 Dec 1, 2013
Oh, I almost forgot... I got 2 peanut "nuts" & 1 lightbulb "clueless" also. I have quite a collection going here :)

Level 3

Location hidden

#13242 Dec 1, 2013
Also from the movie Burlesque

Christina Aguilera

I Am a Good Girl

Show Me How You Burlesque

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 3

Location hidden

#13243 Dec 1, 2013
Question here.....How the hell do you logoff of this place?????? I can't find the word logoff anyplace! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Level 3

Location hidden

#13244 Dec 1, 2013
Yum Yum Brownie Muffins ( Hungrygirl.com )
Only 2 ingredients

PER SERVING (1 muffin): 181 calories,
3.5g fat, 357mg sodium, 37g carbs, 2g
fiber, 20g sugars, 2g protein --
PointsPlus™ value 5*

Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20 minutes

Ingredients:

1 18.25-oz. box devil's food cake mix (or one that you like, try spice cake)
1 15-oz. can pure pumpkin puree (not pie filling)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Pour cake mix into a large bowl and whisk to remove any lumps. Add pumpkin and stir until completely smooth and uniform.

DON'T ADD any other ingredients that may be mentioned on the cake mix box, like eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter thinner. Do not do this!

Evenly distribute batter into a 12-cup muffin pan lined with foil baking cups and/or
sprayed with nonstick spray. Place pan in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.

Allow to cool slightly and then serve!
MAKES 12 SERVINGS

You can also use a mini muffin pan for bite size muffins. I find using paper/foil liners in your pans works the best. Ignoring calories listed LOL, sometimes drizzle a little frosting over the tops but they are good either way. They are a dense muffin/cupcake but a really good.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Location hidden

#13245 Dec 3, 2013
Sugar-Crusted Chocolate Cookies
CONTRIBUTED BY JACQUES TORRES
ACTIVE: 30 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 30 MIN PLUS CHILLING
SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 40 COOKIES
MAKE-AHEAD
This is Jacques Torres's recipe for sablés, a classic French butter cookie with a sandy, crumbly texture (sablé means "sandy")—though this fabulously dense version is actually more like shortbread.

1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
Pinch of salt
1 stick plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
2 tablespoons cold milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 large egg white
1/2 cup granulated sugar
In a food processor, pulse the flour, cocoa and salt. Add the butter and process until sandy, about 3 minutes. Add the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla extract and process until a firm dough forms. Transfer the dough to 2 sheets of plastic wrap and form into two 7-inch logs, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate until very firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350° and position racks in the upper and lower thirds. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Beat the egg white in a small bowl. Sprinkle the granulated sugar in a 7-inch square on a sheet of wax paper. Brush the logs with the egg white and roll in the sugar, pressing to help it adhere. Cut the logs into 1/4-inch slices and transfer to the baking sheets, about 1/2 inch apart. Bake the cookies for about 20 minutes, until just firm to the touch; shift the sheets from top to bottom and front to back halfway through for even baking. Transfer the baking sheets to racks to cool.

Level 3

Location hidden

#13246 Dec 14, 2013
marsdust wrote:
.... I read you stepped in/on something Hmmmm thats what you get running around in the woods naked....have u heard out of Big Time? I liked his recipe...the one that says stir alot...LMAO....O well if you get on here I will chat later. O and yes it is really me...ask me a secret question.....
Ok, I have one for you, not a secret, some may know but here goes....You had a cat at one time, what was the name of that cat? Also, my avatar picture do you know where the picture was taken? Waiting for the answers Marzie :)

Level 3

Location hidden

#13247 Jan 19, 2014
Hope Christmas and the Holidays were good for everyone. We lost Gram just before Christmas so it was a bit of a downer for all of us. Spent the holidays in Sicily with the family, Gramps misses her so much, they were married for 73 years.
It's 2014 and I hope all of you stay healthy, happy and safe.
Hugs Shilo (aka Doll Face)
Sam

Tampa, FL

#13248 Jan 19, 2014
Shilo wrote:
Hope Christmas and the Holidays were good for everyone. We lost Gram just before Christmas so it was a bit of a downer for all of us. Spent the holidays in Sicily with the family, Gramps misses her so much, they were married for 73 years.
You are aka as Doll Face? Nobody knows who you are as Shilo.

“March'16”

Level 8

‘

#13249 Jan 20, 2014
Shilo wrote:
Hi Shilo,

So very sorry to hear you lost
your dear Granny..

CONDOLENCES:

73 yrs married? WOW!!
no wonder he misses her.

Hope 2014 will pick up for you from
hereon in..

Best regards to you and family.

GN.

Level 3

Location hidden

#13250 Jan 26, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>You are aka as Doll Face? Nobody knows who you are as Shilo.
Well maybe if you weren't hiding behind a fake persona and actually used you real sign in you would know who I am. And besides, do you really think I care if you or anyone else knows me! The "aka" was for those who do. A "jersey" salute to you LOL.

Level 3

Location hidden

#13251 Feb 1, 2014
Hope the day is going well for the "normal" people who come here.

As for the rest who have nothing better to do but insult others.....show yourself and let's see what kind of balls you actually have...use your sign in name!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#13252 Mar 23, 2014
Just thought I would stop by and say hello. Hope everyone is doing will and staying out of trouble.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#13253 Mar 24, 2014
What normal people come here?!

I'd be here more often if the nurse and the armed guard would let me.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#13254 Mar 24, 2014
Hey there Shilo......a nice bright blue morning sky here in NC. Brenda starts today volunteering at a local injured wild animal facility on a P/T basis, I give her kudo's for having what it takes to do so.
Hope your Spring is a spring'n !!

moi
Level 4

Arta, Russia

#13255 Mar 24, 2014
So good to see you guys, Mexican Hillbilly, Grace, Shiloh, and can it really be MARSDUST???? Sending you all warm thoughts...

Who would have thought the bare minimum to be...

one bear?

Oh dear, it can get worse...

a bear with no teeth...

a gummy bear?

xoxoxo
moi

moi
Level 4

Arta, Russia

#13256 Mar 24, 2014
OOPS! Hi Vee,!

Level 3

Location hidden

#13257 Apr 20, 2014
Hey Moi so nice to see you again. Yep, Marsdust was here but he seems to have alluded us again. Well I am sure he will be back again soon. Any way, HI everyone. Hope you all had a great Easter and a Blessed Holiday with family & friends. Stay save, see you all soon.
As always,
Shilo (aka Doll Face)

Level 3

Location hidden

#13258 Jul 12, 2014
So long friends, it's been a run but it's not close to anything I need or care to be a part of in a forum.

To my friends who are still here, thanks for the friendship. Love to all of you.

And to the one who loves to be a child and post icons, your an ASS, always have been, always will be. I have known who you are for a very long time, grow up idiot.

Shilo (aka DollFace)
Husker D

Lincoln, NE

#13261 Jul 13, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min andet1987 59,067
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min andet1987 1,987
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 13 min andet1987 1,153
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 19 min andet1987 8,053
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 22 min andet1987 7,863
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 23 min Bezeer 12,799
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min DanFromSmithville 195,252
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 26 min Zom13 5,306
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min eleanorigby 55,662
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,724