All of the above

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ferrerman

Chicago, IL

#224 Jan 2, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Ferrerman...I see you found my pet spiders in your bed...am sure they didn't tickle your fancy...
Nah. I found an fugly tedious dumb-azz and IT was throwing around a few tired old sayings such as "groovy" and "rock on", pretending to be cool. Grossed the heck outta me....
Colorado Chimp

United States

#225 Jan 25, 2013
This Hip ROCKIN'' Chimp is FINALLY OFFICIALLY Leaving TOPIX FOREVER. And ever, and ever, and ever, for ever and ever.
Yeah, TIME to run through the Frisco streets in the BUFF...LOVE BEADS swinging my banana to and fro. Lice and nats in my hair... LAUGHING..and REALIZING that friends in the REAL WORLD are orangoutangs and skunks cheating spouses and pals who are grieving over a friend or a family member WHO kicked the bucket These people Know I'm a completely coo coo in the flesh. Not to read it on a Public Opinionated Forum, WHERE I spend the MAJORITY of my lonely life. my subjects are fictional with FAKE involved drama. TOPIX is an entertainment site, a place to drown my sorrows and voice my twisted opinions with RW issues and escape my RW problems. IT has been an experience, But, TIME to exit stage left, as Snagglepuss would say..a cartoon lion.,hey dumbass, if you keep saying you're leaving and never leave. everyone will know how pathetic your life really is..I am pleased I passed gas this way, TRULY!! Time to tally me banana!! ROCK ON I'm off my ROCKER!!!!!
Colorado Chimp

Framingham, MA

#226 Jan 25, 2013
What the freak? I'm back!!! Isn't 48 minutes long enough for a freakin chimp break? Now let's get our groove back and rock the freak on, rockers!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#227 Feb 3, 2013
Say she is leaving.. and comes back..to keep you all from going insane in the membrane... ROCKERS ROCK ON!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#228 Feb 3, 2013
Colorado Chimp wrote:
What the freak? I'm back!!! Isn't 48 minutes long enough for a freakin chimp break? Now let's get our groove back and rock the freak on, rockers!
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min dirtclod 171,864
What are "YOU" thankful for? (Nov '08) 9 min Suezanne 27
Word Association (Mar '10) 9 min Alain Vain 17,665
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 10 min CJ Rocker 9,143
Word Association. (Nov '10) 10 min Alain Vain 17,635
Word association (Jun '07) 11 min Alain Vain 3,356
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min Suezanne 28,456
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min Alain Vain 12,715
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Satan 167,179
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 42,108