Too many posts in so little time

All of the above

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25 May 4, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> You aren't serious are ya ? Seems to me your buying this old mans act (or pretending too). That ain't his poems and he uses it for idiots that eat it up. Start emailing him I dare you. You will discover what everyone else has. Stalker ,predator,liar,freak. Let us know how it goes... LOL
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/news/weird...
Really, ya think I am going to email a man on the net. Come on, if I am remotely interested in a dude, he best let it be known to me in the real world. Cuz, this chick didn't fall off the tuna boat yesterday, maybe the day before! Nah, will believe all that you are saying about this old fogey when I see it in the physical sense. Until that happens, this hip rockin' chick will enjoy her very own thread that HE created for me. ROCK ON!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#27 May 4, 2011
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>To further clarify my previous post:
Although my first two husbands were not interested in harleys, I was very much interested in owning one. And you would think since they could afford to buy one, they would have bought one for me because they loved me. Guess they really didn't love me.
Men, it's best to be independent and buy what you desire. Stick with this rockin' hip chick, we don't need the male gender to buy us anything. You and I will be like jungle cats, see it and pounce upon our desired prey. Whether it be your Harley or my spacious new apartment in which I can dance about freely. Let's go shopping and hunt for our hidden treasures.
End The Hate

Long Beach, CA

#29 May 4, 2011
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>To further clarify my previous post:
Although my first two husbands were not interested in harleys, I was very much interested in owning one. And you would think since they could afford to buy one, they would have bought one for me because they loved me. Guess they really didn't love me.
Hey VD! Thought you said that all the women on OB who appreciate diamonds, homes, cars, were scum. OMG, you said it more than once. You talk about us like dogs and now you are admitting that your husbands didn't luv u enuf to buy u a Harley? I'm not married but I have a mercedes and a house and property.(Guess my husband luved me ALOT!) BTW, maybe you didn't deserve a Harley, or a house or anything else becuz u r just 2 hateful and back stabbing. Live and learn VD!
End The Hate

Long Beach, CA

#31 May 4, 2011
BTW, CC has some good advice 4 you, why not take it? First sentence on #27 post.

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

#32 May 4, 2011
Not read a thread made by someone else with your name in the title. IGNORE!!!!!
harleyhoney

Clinton, MA

#33 May 4, 2011
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Men, it's best to be independent and buy what you desire. Stick with this rockin' hip chick, we don't need the male gender to buy us anything. You and I will be like jungle cats, see it and pounce upon our desired prey. Whether it be your Harley or my spacious new apartment in which I can dance about freely. Let's go shopping and hunt for our hidden treasures.
Amen sister. Anything worth having is worth getting it yourself. I will be buying my own Harley as soon as I have enough money. It's one of my top priorities. Things are tough right now with the downturn in the economy. Had to take a job a bit below my standards, but hey, who hasn't cleaned a bathroom or two in their time. I just get paid for doing it.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#34 May 4, 2011
itsygritsyharleyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been supported by men my whole life...lol! Even when my last hubby dumped me,,,I went to live with my son. I've never supported myself,,,and don't intend to start now...lol! I'm hoping my latest "hubby" will actually get me that Harley,,,hell I got him to sell some family jewlery to set me up in this farm house...lol! And I still don't have a job...lol! ROCK ON!
OMG! Chick can't believe it, well some gals just know how to make a man do what they desire. Not i, I learned the hard way, sooo that's why if want anything, i buy it. No time for nit-picking why we can't or won't. Yeah, i don't do well kissing up to a dude, this free-spirited mustang will never be corralled! You can bet on that one, posters! Ahhhh, love to spike a few nerves myself, keeps the spirit alive and in the game! True or false

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#35 May 4, 2011
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
not very original, but then again neither are you...
She bugs you as much as me I see...lol! That is because you are weak of character, and no backbone.
She bugs me how???

<not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?>
End The Hate

Long Beach, CA

#37 May 4, 2011
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
She bugs me how???
<not the brightest bulb in the pack are you?>
Luv your avatar..hummm, wonder how those would feel on your feet? LOL...Bet you'd slip right outta them! Brilliant pic, thanks 4 sharing! Wait a minute, things CC shouldn't do? Drink and drive, especially if she's wearing those flip flops!
Hmmm

Anderson, IN

#38 May 4, 2011
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>Amen sister. Anything worth having is worth getting it yourself. I will be buying my own Harley as soon as I have enough money.
In other words - NEVER!
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>

Things are tough right now with the downturn in the economy. Had to take a job a bit below my standards, but hey, who hasn't cleaned a bathroom or two in their time. I just get paid for doing it.
Wait a second! You keep telling us how much money there is in Alberta, and how many jobs! Guess even there you are completely unemployable! So, no Harley - AGAIN! EVER!!!

And didn't you just claim (about 5 minutes ago) that you DON"T clean toilets? You really have to lay off the dope so you can keep your stories straight! Sucks to be you!
End The Hate

Long Beach, CA

#39 May 4, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words - NEVER!
<quoted text>
Wait a second! You keep telling us how much money there is in Alberta, and how many jobs! Guess even there you are completely unemployable! So, no Harley - AGAIN! EVER!!!
And didn't you just claim (about 5 minutes ago) that you DON"T clean toilets? You really have to lay off the dope so you can keep your stories straight! Sucks to be you!
Actually there has been alot of news lately about the economy and their elections..and 14-57 degrees. Dang, that's cold!
harleyhoney

Clinton, MA

#41 May 4, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words - NEVER!
<quoted text>
Back from the gym. I don't know how much you think you know but there's more to cleaning a bathroom than just scrubbing the toilet.

And the only thing I'm high on is life.

Nancy-know-it- all.
harleyhoney

Clinton, MA

#42 May 4, 2011
watch out for the locations, chumps...lol! My location will come up in Canada when I'm not registered, never United States!
This imposter keeps saying that to try and dis-credit me. When I post from certain rooms in the farmhouse the isp displays as United States and from other rooms it's Brampton Canada (like from the bathroom). It's just jealous of me and the way I speak what's on my mind. Anyone can use a proxy server to display their isp as Brampton Canada like this imposter. Get a life loser.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#44 May 4, 2011
Breze wrote:
<quoted text>
har har har.... just a bone for ya,, I knew someone with no life would be all over it,,and you just proved me right. Again...
Arf arf! fetch bitch fetch...lol! You will have to actually get up in the morning to gain any ground when it comes to me.
Love the new hair cut!
Hmmm

Anderson, IN

#45 May 4, 2011
Opis Wont Gogh wrote:
<quoted text>It's the rotten grain on the farm, creates ergot fungus which contains lysergic acid- LSD.
Oh, THAT explains all of the hoho's delusions! She does come across as being out of her teeny tiney (and pointy) skull all the time!
Hmmm

Anderson, IN

#46 May 4, 2011
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>Back from the gym. I don't know how much you think you know but there's more to cleaning a bathroom than just scrubbing the toilet.
And the only thing I'm high on is life.
Nancy-know-it- all.
So - you just spray around a little room deodorant and leave the toilets dirty? Figures!
Hmmm

Anderson, IN

#48 May 4, 2011
Things CC should not do:
take any fashion, love, financial, or employment advice from me...lol!
Or advice about how to keep a man or get a Harley - LOL!

Nunya

#49 May 4, 2011
Text while walking

near the fountain

at the mall.....

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#50 May 4, 2011
She should have her tubes tied and the reason for that is obvious.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

..... you can't banish, lol

#51 May 4, 2011
"Things Colorado Chick shouldn't do ..."

Don't count your money, while sitting at the table ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 5 min A Noted Ferrerman 11
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 6 min dragoon70056 3,469
True or False Game 8 min Aka - Alias 353
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 8 min dragoon70056 514
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min dragoon70056 22,215
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min dirtclod 120,764
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 28 min Aka - Alias 23
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 36 min Aka - Alias 6,826
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Wolftracks 148,941

Weird People Search