especially the hoho!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Wait for it! Now the hoho will have another reason to flap her gums. She's got to kiss CC's butt - no one else will talk to the Canadian troll and stroke her oversized ego!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Why is everyone picking on Colorado Chick? I just don't get it. She's always nice to me.
harleyhoney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Why is everyone picking on Colorado Chick? I just don't get it. She's always nice to me.
She is at that. She has no time for trolls, and this is the reason for the poll, also because they can't sway her like they can some, but they are of weak minds, CC is not.

Well Welcome to the club CC, you are now a member of the elite mind of our own, club of posters that pissed the whiners and herd off. Good on ya! Continue to stand your ground, and true to yourself, it really gets their gonch in a twist.
Just came in from walk, a bit windy out there, and I do not weigh much...ha ha! Get blown away...

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

"Things Colorado Chick shouldn't do ..."

Don't tug on Superman's cape.
Don't spit in the wind.
Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger.

Sound advice.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Opis Wont Gogh wrote:
Where is the "Give up pissing off Glen Carter" choice? She shouldn't give THAT up!
Yeah she doesn't realize that is actually Adrian Devine...Than again maybe it does and is just one of the freaks that assumed yet another profile to lure adrian in. Oh and the stuff that is written is weird beyond words. Rock On !!! EWWWWWW
harleyhoney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Fish_sticks wrote:
"Things Colorado Chick shouldn't do ..."
Don't tug on Superman's cape.
Don't spit in the wind.
Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger.
Sound advice.
not very original, but then again neither are you...
She bugs you as much as me I see...lol! That is because you are weak of character, and no backbone.
harleyhoney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah she doesn't realize that is actually Adrian Devine...Than again maybe it does and is just one of the freaks that assumed yet another profile to lure adrian in. Oh and the stuff that is written is weird beyond words. Rock On !!! EWWWWWW
As opposed to your simplistic Feck you? Ewwwwww! how original.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
She is at that. She has no time for trolls, and this is the reason for the poll, also because they can't sway her like they can some, but they are of weak minds, CC is not.
Well Welcome to the club CC, you are now a member of the elite mind of our own, club of posters that pissed the whiners and herd off. Good on ya! Continue to stand your ground, and true to yourself, it really gets their gonch in a twist.
Just came in from walk, a bit windy out there, and I do not weigh much...ha ha! Get blown away...
Far-out harleyhoney! yepper,I do love to stand my ground, we hippies do that! As far as Glen goes, he best stir clear of me, no time for lily pad hopping toads. As far as Adrain, what a poet, I could read his poetry forever. need to get motivated and take the critter fer a walk also, so thank you for your kind words, I'm working on my buds to get ya that Harley, want a new dude for the ride also? ROCK ON!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah she doesn't realize that is actually Adrian Devine...Than again maybe it does and is just one of the freaks that assumed yet another profile to lure adrian in. Oh and the stuff that is written is weird beyond words. Rock On !!! EWWWWWW
Cool, split personality, makes life a tad juicier, don't ya agree? hey, Adrain's poetry is all that and more. Laura get over yourself, yes it can be a bit smutty at times, but hey it's life, deal with it!
harleyhoney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Far-out harleyhoney! yepper,I do love to stand my ground, we hippies do that! As far as Glen goes, he best stir clear of me, no time for lily pad hopping toads. As far as Adrain, what a poet, I could read his poetry forever. need to get motivated and take the critter fer a walk also, so thank you for your kind words, I'm working on my buds to get ya that Harley, want a new dude for the ride also? ROCK ON!
Do you need a recent photo for your buds..lol!
If you go to my profile, I will give you my email addy!!!!
I got many trolls, that hide behind many aliases, some even change their sex...lol!
Well as I said I went for walk, and now going to go to the city. Going to wear a short little sun dress with a bolero sweater to cut the chill, but am sure the hot looks I get will warm things up considerably.

I actually may be getting that harley this,,,but hey if you want to get your buds together on my behalf go right ahead, more the merrier I say. I just love the guys.

You have a great day sweety,, your rock on.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
me, too! Helluva way to get your own thread, haha ... make the best of it, CC ... go for it! LOL >>smiles<<

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Cool, split personality, makes life a tad juicier, don't ya agree? hey, Adrain's poetry is all that and more. Laura get over yourself, yes it can be a bit smutty at times, but hey it's life, deal with it!
You aren't serious are ya ? Seems to me your buying this old mans act (or pretending too). That ain't his poems and he uses it for idiots that eat it up. Start emailing him I dare you. You will discover what everyone else has. Stalker ,predator,liar,freak. Let us know how it goes... LOL

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/news/weird...
harleyhoney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Actually itsyharleywannabe,,,
My first two husbands were not interested in harleys....but they sure could afford one.
My first husband would promise me anything though to get me back..his words not mine.

And I don't clean toilets...lol. But I do like a clean one...
You seem to have a problem with that... I am not surprised.

Well I do look like a breath of spring air,, so going to go and spread the beauty around...
harleyhoney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Laura Biffy is all about smutty CC, she is just mad she is not getting the attention she so badly needs... (can't get any at home, or elsewhere).

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> You aren't serious are ya ? Seems to me your buying this old mans act (or pretending too). That ain't his poems and he uses it for idiots that eat it up. Start emailing him I dare you. You will discover what everyone else has. Stalker ,predator,liar,freak. Let us know how it goes... LOL
Like you, she should stay within her own species.

The regular trolls seem to be modest and I've noticed they have much to be modest about.

The chick has delusions of adequacy.
Just Asking

Millbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> You aren't serious are ya ? Seems to me your buying this old mans act (or pretending too). That ain't his poems and he uses it for idiots that eat it up. Start emailing him I dare you. You will discover what everyone else has. Stalker ,predator,liar,freak. Let us know how it goes... LOL
How do you know he's an old man?

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

I happen to like CC. She adds a little spice to some of the dull topics. I love how she just goes with the flow of everything that is being said. I still think she is still too new to know what everyone is about here but I feel everyone needs to make up their own mind about others on here anyway.
harleyhoney

Millbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

harleyhoney wrote:
Actually itsyharleywannabe,,,
My first two husbands were not interested in harleys....but they sure could afford one.
My first husband would promise me anything though to get me back..his words not mine.
And I don't clean toilets...lol. But I do like a clean one...
You seem to have a problem with that... I am not surprised.
Well I do look like a breath of spring air,, so going to go and spread the beauty around...
To further clarify my previous post:

Although my first two husbands were not interested in harleys, I was very much interested in owning one. And you would think since they could afford to buy one, they would have bought one for me because they loved me. Guess they really didn't love me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Just Asking wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he's an old man?
It's just known via the former ones who emailed him. Cell phone numbers trace say much about location, address, name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••