Mexican Militia
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 May 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#2 May 11, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Mexico= Totally F'd up third world country brim full up lazy slow minded people who breed like rats.

Viva la anarchy

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#3 May 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text> Mexico= Totally F'd up third world country brim full up lazy slow minded people who breed like rats.
Viva la anarchy
..the mexicans I've run into are disciplined hard working souls..sure..the Catholics came in and changed their heredity..but I have never met a lazy Mexican...They come here because they want to work..take care of their families...you are truly in the wrong this time..

saying that..they need to be legal..plain and simple..otherwise..ship em out!!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 May 11, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
..the mexicans I've run into are disciplined hard working souls..sure..the Catholics came in and changed their heredity..but I have never met a lazy Mexican...They come here because they want to work..take care of their families...you are truly in the wrong this time..
saying that..they need to be legal..plain and simple..otherwise..ship em out!!
Hallelujah, brother. I agree 100%

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#5 May 11, 2014
Saint Edward wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah, brother. I agree 100%
Well St.Ed...there ain't no saints in the Catholic church..the mother of all prostitutes..the rest of the churches!!!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#6 May 11, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
..the mexicans I've run into are disciplined hard working souls..sure..the Catholics came in and changed their heredity..but I have never met a lazy Mexican...They come here because they want to work..take care of their families...you are truly in the wrong this time..
saying that..they need to be legal..plain and simple..otherwise..ship em out!!
You run in a very small circle your comments about mexies tell me. I've lived in Stockton Ca, Las Vegas and Reno Nv of which all 3 cities are loaded with them. The females take pride in being welfare queens, many of which have a gaggle of scruffy little kids, no husband to be found and their little "money makers" (kids) grow up to repeat the cycle over and over.

Life where I know live is so much nicer without being around these low lifes.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 May 11, 2014
I don't understand why this whole subject about Mexican's is being brought up???!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#8 May 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>You run in a very small circle your comments about mexies tell me. I've lived in Stockton Ca, Las Vegas and Reno Nv of which all 3 cities are loaded with them. The females take pride in being welfare queens, many of which have a gaggle of scruffy little kids, no husband to be found and their little "money makers" (kids) grow up to repeat the cycle over and over.
Life where I know live is so much nicer without being around these low lifes.
sounds like you've experienced more of them than M.E...just telling my experience with them..hard working.."thieves!!! "..you can't turn you back on them..but hard working good at what they do..sall I've seen..have a good day sir!!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#10 May 11, 2014
Idiot...I tell what I've seen..you don't understand..not my problem..it is what it is..got it...Good!!!!!!!!!!
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 11, 2014

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 May 11, 2014
You people are so rude....quit putting X's on my post's! You all should be damn thankful that I'm here!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#13 May 11, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
..the mexicans I've run into are disciplined hard working souls..sure..the Catholics came in and changed their heredity..but I have never met a lazy Mexican...They come here because they want to work..take care of their families...you are truly in the wrong this time..
saying that..they need to be legal..plain and simple..otherwise..ship em out!!
The hardest working Mexicans we have in the Pacific Northwest are systematically destroying thousands of acres of formerly pristine national forests with chemicals and redirection of available water for their growing operations. The second-most hardest working Mexicans in this area the ones running the coke, pot and meth up and down the I-5 corridor.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14 May 11, 2014
May I ask 'why' are y'all calling them Mexicans? They are people, just like us and it sounds 'racy' to me!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#16 May 11, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
The hardest working Mexicans we have in the Pacific Northwest are systematically destroying thousands of acres of formerly pristine national forests with chemicals and redirection of available water for their growing operations. The second-most hardest working Mexicans in this area the ones running the coke, pot and meth up and down the I-5 corridor.
I grew up in Portland Or. Ever hear of the town Hillsboro about 20 or so miles from Portland? It's nickname is Hills-baa-ree-toe in honor of the Mexies. People who have never lived in a heavily populated area of these tacos simply don't know or understand what a trash society of people most of them are.

Just calling a spade a spade.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#18 May 11, 2014
Red Don wrote:
<quoted text>And lazy teapublican 'patriots' are lettin it happen! You have a FREE-PLAY, gunslinger! Are you afraid?
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Enough with the posts referring ferrerman as a pedophile or any other insulting comments. [email protected]

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#19 May 11, 2014
Red Don wrote:
<quoted text>And lazy teapublican 'patriots' are lettin it happen! You have a FREE-PLAY, gunslinger! Are you afraid?
No, actually it's the idiot liberals. Oregon has been ruled by the liberal elite for over 30 years at all levels of government.

Let me know when you'd like to get schooled again. It's sorta becoming habit, but I don't mind. Honest.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#21 May 11, 2014
Hey that's original - you said something about my mother!(yawn)
Clackamasshole wrote:
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Enough with the posts referencing sodomizing Dr. Dirty's mother! That's just wrong! Do you know what day it is? As for any other insulting comments, so far, so good. [email protected]

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#22 May 11, 2014
so much for that topic...?
not "1" reference to the drug cartel or those who appose it!
'i' guess you are all in the boat with the liberals that support and provide weapons for the drug smugglers same as Holder?
*=* When does Obama run out of presidential pardons?*=*
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#23 May 11, 2014
I just don't like Mexies.

HF out

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#24 May 11, 2014
I don't understand why y'all feel the need to call them Mexican's???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 224,576
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 8 min andet1987 4,776
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 36 min WhatDoesTheFoxSay 29,158
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 54 min andet1987 1,108
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 58 min andet1987 7,074
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 1 hr andet1987 2,552
Caught on video 3 1 hr Suezanne 182
News Thong jeans are just the latest weird fashion t... 7 hr andet1987 12
More from around the web