Offbeat - Weird Forum???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abc

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2014
You know,

If we wanted to we could keep this topic at the top, just so we will always remember our roots. Haha

Post and post often. OFFBEAT vs Weird.

Should we be insulted?
Independent

United States

#24 Jan 30, 2014
abc wrote:
I have no idea how I got linked to this one. Check it out !
There are still some OFFBEAT links out here.
http://offbeat.topix.com/story/10164-watch-th...
What....you need a FB or twitter account to post in Offbeat now?

I feel so alienated and left out in the cold.

:^{
abc

United States

#25 Jan 30, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
What....you need a FB or twitter account to post in Offbeat now?
I feel so alienated and left out in the cold.
:^{
Hoosier put out a list with about 30 words to define that word. I hadn't realized how weird I really am. It's not as bad as some might imagine. I refuse to go to any other place to chat and I really don't want to see how ugly they may be. I'm not very good at lying.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26 Jan 31, 2014
just_ola wrote:
they shoulda named it Socks Aplenty or Trolls R Us...
lol - IF we ever got to vote on another name change, think i'll go with the Trolls R Us
better than being an offbeater, I always thought that sounded kinda dirty. lol

:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#27 Jan 31, 2014
abc wrote:
Denver Vs Washington - Superbowl
Imagine it being played in one of them states.
It's weird how much marijuana is being spoken about lately.
How weird would it be to actually get the states to allow it as they
have embraced the Gay/Lesbian issues. I'm concerned it may change
me from what I was born to be.:Oh
It's a distraction. Watch your figurative wallet, Uncle Sam has his eye on something, and doesn't want you to notice.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 31, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
What....you need a FB or twitter account to post in Offbeat now?
I feel so alienated and left out in the cold.
:^{
no the option to share with FB has been there a long time...same as with social (dating) sites I have just always chosen to keep them separate...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#29 Jan 31, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>It's a distraction. Watch your figurative wallet, Uncle Sam has his eye on something, and doesn't want you to notice.
Be careful what you say Rotor. There are those that will immediately call you a right wing bigoted hater for saying something bad about the government.....

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 31, 2014
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I think they already have killed it CJ and ain`t that weird but I am wondering if they asked any of us Registered Members what we thought about it before they done it ?!! LOl
Registered Members are not taken into consideration since we're a minority group,
u'd hav to check into an Obamanation to qualify for that, he'll listen with pen in hand
and phone in ear (where there's plenty of room).

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#31 Jan 31, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
no the option to share with FB has been there a long time...same as with social (dating) sites I have just always chosen to keep them separate...
So it doesn't automatically link to your facebook? That's good to know! I checked it out, but I just don't care for the format of the new Offbeat. I think I'll just stay around here. It's not like I have a lot of posting time anymore anyway!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32 Jan 31, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
So it doesn't automatically link to your facebook? That's good to know! I checked it out, but I just don't care for the format of the new Offbeat. I think I'll just stay around here. It's not like I have a lot of posting time anymore anyway!
the more the weirder lol MUAH!!!

“On the brightest of day”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

"On the blackest of night"

#33 Jan 31, 2014
I don't like the new name. There are plenty of threads here that are not weird. The new name will however draw people that are weird.
lol

Faber, VA

#34 Jan 31, 2014
Tom2Tone wrote:
I don't like the new name. There are plenty of threads here that are not weird. The new name will however draw people that are weird.
And 99% of the poster aren't weirdos already? He l l I'd say 75% of all the posters r the same person and that's weird!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 1 min Mustang GT Girl 5,456
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 min Mustang GT Girl 12,207
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min xxxooxxx 201,181
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 4 min Poppyann 4,153
Word Association. (Nov '10) 10 min Bezeer 19,886
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 11 min Bezeer 82,704
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 12 min Phaerae 16,536
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 1 hr 8541 MARINE 139
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 61,588
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 8 hr A_Visitor 9,162
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 10 hr mike 473
More from around the web