Any Troll I Can Copy

Write In

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4723 Jul 21, 2013
Lylah wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Trish!! This is a crazy place they call offbeat. It sure lives up to its name doesn't it.Lol
Thanks!**chuckles**

Back in January last year an acquaintance showed me Topix so I could read what the neighbors thought of him and his well to do family. It was terrible to read, but now that I've gotten to know this person more I can see why folks are down on him. It's not just because of his wealth and it's not just jealousy.

I'd all but forgotten about Topix until another acquaintance asked me if I had been writing out here (this was March) as there was someone he thought resembled me in the way that I speak. So,... I was curious and went to find the poster he thought was me. Heck, he didn't know me well at all to imagine that poster could have been me. Sure, we had similarities in the way we spoke and I find it astounding that I've been accused of being so many writers out here ... AS IF,... why do people have such a difficult time wrapping their minds around the fact that many folks do think and even speak alike? Go Figure!

Shoot, I get hanging out with folks and pretty soon I sound like them too. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... it disturbs me to see reasonably intelligent folks acting so stupid. Heck, I know when I'm being stupid and I don't care for that either.

I'm a moody kind of folk and a reactional person and sometimes I don't think it through before I react. Oooops - my bad!
;~)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4724 Jul 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd all but forgotten about Topix until another acquaintance asked me if I had been writing out here (this was March) as there was someone he thought resembled me in the way that I speak. So,... I was curious and went to find the poster he thought was me. Heck, he didn't know me well at all to imagine that poster could have been me. Sure, we had similarities in the way we spoke and I find it astounding that I've been accused of being so many writers out here ... AS IF,... why do people have such a difficult time wrapping their minds around the fact that many folks do think and even speak alike? Go Figure!
Shoot, I get hanging out with folks and pretty soon I sound like them too. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... it disturbs me to see reasonably intelligent folks acting so stupid.
;~)
So True. There should be a thread linked to this one of...
~I come to Topix especially to find out which poster I am today~

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4725 Jul 21, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
So True. There should be a thread linked to this one of...
~I come to Topix especially to find out which poster I am today~
Hi Stocking ... LOL, that is funny, but dang it's a pain in the butt as well when all these folks accuse you of being others when I'm quite capable of getting into enough trouble while using my actual name. What I think is truly unfortunate is when others are accused of being me and are harassed because some fools believe that to be true. Afterall that was part the reason I was originally harassed was because they were convinced I was a sock of an older poster.

I think Topix is biased and do ban some without decent enough reasons while allowing others free reign and if we read enough we will see that is absolutely the way it is. It's all about their bottom dollar.

Some people are just idiots and I'm not one of the idiots that enjoys harassing others without a decent reason. I'm learning not to play with them, but it does suck to see my name thrown about alongside the words trash and POS (when I least expect it) because those words do not describe me, no matter if I do get naughty occasionally when the mood strikes me.

I appreciate those that had issue with me that were mature enough to discuss private and were reasonable enough to see, we all make mistakes. I never went after a poster that didn't come after me first and I don't follow their names to harass them as some do to me and others. That is just so childish. More of these folks should play in the Troll forum because that is what they enjoy and I just don't game that way.

You take care Dear one.:)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#4728 Jul 21, 2013
Fancy Trash works the line between rock and folk, blending a non-traditional sensibility with the tradition of acoustic instruments to make something unique. Folk-tinged indie rock. Don’t let the acoustic instruments fool you, Fancy Trash is a rock band.

Dave Houghton (vocals, guitars), Paul Kochanski (upright bass) and Jason Smith (drums) explore new ways to bring out the folk for the anti-folk.

fancytrash.com

The Sun Parade, at its core, is built on the musical partnership&#8232;between frontmen Chris Jennings & Jefferson Lewis. The two often play&#8232;as a full band with Jacob Rosazza on bass and Colin Jalbert on drums,&#8232;but sometimes grace stages as an acoustic duo. Chris&#8232;Jennings has been described as “what Elliott Smith would have sounded&#8232;like with the right medication.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4729 Jul 21, 2013
Double Fine and NightSerf

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4730 Jul 21, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Stocking ... LOL, that is funny, but dang it's a pain in the butt as well when all these folks accuse you of being others when I'm quite capable of getting into enough trouble while using my actual name. What I think is truly unfortunate is when others are accused of being me and are harassed because some fools believe that to be true. Afterall that was part the reason I was originally harassed was because they were convinced I was a sock of an older poster.

I think Topix is biased and do ban some without decent enough reasons while allowing others free reign and if we read enough we will see that is absolutely the way it is. It's all about their bottom dollar.

Some people are just idiots and I'm not one of the idiots that enjoys harassing others without a decent reason. I'm learning not to play with them, but it does suck to see my name thrown about alongside the words trash and POS (when I least expect it) because those words do not describe me, no matter if I do get naughty occasionally when the mood strikes me.

I appreciate those that had issue with me that were mature enough to discuss private and were reasonable enough to see, we all make mistakes. I never went after a poster that didn't come after me first and I don't follow their names to harass them as some do to me and others. That is just so childish. More of these folks should play in the Troll forum because that is what they enjoy and I just don't game that way.

You take care Dear one.:)
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish,
The reason you keep getting banned is because you keep starting stuff. You have been reported by some of those who you think are you very best friends. I personally have witnessed how out of the blue you start in on someone who did nothing. The only person responsible for your bans are YOU. And, yes, if you can't stop it, you will continue to be banned.

Location Shown

#4732 Jul 21, 2013
Sweet Maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
And, yes, if you can't stop it, you will continue to be banned.
Says who?

Who, who, who, who?

I woke up in a Soho doorway

A policeman knew my name

He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight

If you can get up and walk away"

Location Shown

#4736 Jul 21, 2013

What did they say about Me, Trash,...

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a little note for you Laura Barfie and Mod 8 as well.
Mod 8 didn't see everything that goes on. Mod 8 also acted in a biased way. Mod 8 did speak up for certain posters while ignoring the lowlife such as yourself and their tactics. Mod 8 doesn't seem as bright as some of the other Mods out here. Mod 8 ignored the few occasions I reported your skank self and banned me when I never came close to resembling you in SMUT!!! Mod 8 allowed her own thread to be the biggest TROLL center at the MAIN FORUM! Mod 8 is just another opinion and like yours isn't worth a grain of salt IMO. Mod 8 can't handle the truth and you are smart enough to know it when it's offered to you. I just love watching others try. You are one that doesn't use your brain much and it really shows honey.
Mod 21 recently posted that the mods do not discuss others bannings, yet she not only did this time and then she stuck her nose in again after reading 21's words and posted another statement that she should not have. I have not one ounce of respect for her, you and all the rest out here that somehow think your crap (with you that's litteral) doesn't stink all the while you are out here slamming anyone you choose to. You are a little dirtbag and there are a few others I consider to be just as low, but hey ... it takes all kinds to make the world go around.
Honey, clean up the poop in your neighbors yard and your own before offering all your doctorly advice and opinions. Oh and Piss off,,.... K?
Have a nice day deary!
:)

Location Shown

#4737 Jul 21, 2013
Other than I'm Fat , I mean,....
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4738 Jul 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Other than I'm Fat , I mean,....
Maybe that you're MEAN and FAT.

Location Shown

#4739 Jul 21, 2013
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that you're MEAN and FAT.

Good One Dude, BUTT of the Inside Joke,

You said that , not Top,...

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4741 Jul 21, 2013
I love to ejoy meeting new people everyday. It is fun out here. :) Sophie and I just met a new couple today at Lazydog Cafe. It was fun. :)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4742 Jul 21, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish,
The reason you keep getting banned is because you keep starting stuff. You have been reported by some of those who you think are you very best friends. I personally have witnessed how out of the blue you start in on someone who did nothing. The only person responsible for your bans are YOU. And, yes, if you can't stop it, you will continue to be banned.
Hmmm. This an interestering place. That is why I just watch more. BUT! I am very open.:) How you are you Laura?

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#4748 Jul 28, 2013
Modern Iconoclast wrote:
"TEARS, IDLE TEARS."
by Alfred Lord Tennyson
Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
Tears from the depth of some divine despair
Rise in the heart, and gather in the eyes,
In looking on the happy autumn-fields,
And thinking of the days that are no more.
Fresh as the first beam glittering on a sail,
That brings our friends up from the underworld,
Sad as the last which reddens over one
That sinks with all we love below the verge;
So sad, so fresh, the days that are no more.
Ah, sad and strange as in dark summer dawns
The earliest pipe of half-awakened birds
To dying ears, when unto dying eyes
The casement slowly grows a glimmering square;
So sad, so strange, the days that are no more.
Dear as remembered kisses after death,
And sweet as those by hopeless fancy feigned
On lips that are for others; deep as love,
Deep as first love, and wild with all regret;
O Death in Life, the days that are no more!
Never give up...do you fruitcake...
I thought I was crazy...
You're definitely the mold..
Who could keep up..
ever ranting never meaning
empty words on a page..
I mean you know...
I am sure I am no sage
but let me put it this way
you're here looking for a heart to slay.
empty and boastful..it's true
nothing else matters to you
worthless scum on it's way out
but I'm sure you'll be back and give us a shout.

Oh....did I say REPORTED!!!:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#4750 Jul 28, 2013
Double Fine, NightSerf and Bit Twiddler

Level 9

Location hidden

#4751 Jul 28, 2013
Oh and Skitz

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4754 Jul 28, 2013
Billy R. And The Missus..

“ Halloween Soon ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

.....Boosville.....

#4760 Jul 29, 2013
No matter how dark the clouds, the sun still shines, and no matter how dark the day, we have the light of God's love....

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#4762 Jul 29, 2013
I don't come here to 'see' anyone, really...but there are some that are very enjoyable to spend time posting with.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#4765 Jul 29, 2013
Good go to bed, dude....

what a douche...

meaningless meandering.

sick....go to bed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 8 min Aka - Alias 510
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 11 min The Geno 15,449
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 16
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min dirtclod 120,758
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 22
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 25 min DILF 3,892
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 26 min DILF 29,491
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 29 min Sam 6,825
True or False Game 30 min DILF 349
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr COOTERDOG 22,210