I Come To Topix Especially To Read Po...

I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By

Created by Lucys_Fur_Coat on Jan 28, 2011

6,935 votes

Click on an option to vote

Noah Vail

CatMomDu

stacked and proud

Sweetie-Pie

Marissa2

Hippichick

Purple Gurl

Adrian DeVine

Any Troll I Can Copy

Write In

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4395 Jun 5, 2013
emotionally neglected wrote:
How can you trust somebody that hides things from you?
The problem is, everyone hides things.
So can you really trust anyone?
You even hide things from yourself, so can you even trust yourself?
Granted, some things that are hidden are things that are virtually irrelevant and arenít a hindrance in normal situations.
However, if they are hidden, then there is the possibility that they could be hindrances in the future.
Liability, everyone is a liability, even yourself.
Can you trust your own sense of judgment?
Can you trust yourself at all?
How many times have you made the wrong choice?
You canít trust yourself to make the right choice.
Your choice going bad also hinged on the fact that you trusted in other people who you couldnít trust to react in the way you expected them to....
Just like me !
Age Uh sex Uh location? I so would love to talk. I am 32 f.
The Virginian

United States

#4398 Jun 5, 2013
in the spring,
it swells with crimson.
spills out like daisy fumes
callused and opened for infection
the sky bleeds blue again
x the world is cured x
the brand new beginning.
the tide dragged in the savoir
and he washed up, and cried with the land.
his heart is paved with red and poison
hes come back again,
less than he ever was
the blindfold is lifted
and we see again
with the passion of a childs eyes.
x we watch it destroy x
and there is no washing away.
SPAM!!!!!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4399 Jun 5, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Age Uh sex Uh location? I so would love to talk. I am 32 f.
Oh Young Lady,... that question of yours.

Ms Kate, I so want to warn you, but if you are anything like myself and others who let themselves get near this one, it may just fall on deaf ears. I could give you the names of four woman that could also tell you what you may expect, but still ...

I suppose if you say everything he wants to hear and nothing more .. if you make yourself available every moment he wishes you to and be are fine all the moments he's not available to you ... and deal with his doubt as he all but calls you a liar or tells you that you are withholding from him, and you prepare yourself for everything that could go wrong,... perhaps then, it will be everything you imagine it could be.

Good Luck with that and PLEASE be careful and safe. He is very demanding (selfish) and not very forgiving and there are links all through this forum to prove what I say is true. I didn't get that close to him and he did go out of his way to hurt me ... too and I hadn't done anything to hurt him, though I have spoken out against him some since.

My apologies for putting my two cents in, rather than mind my own business. I just wish I had paid attention when I was warned. I would do all I could to stop my little sister from attempting to get near him. I would want to spare her what I've witnessed other women suffer. It didn't cost me much outside a friendship with Kate and she truly is a beautiful spirited woman who was wise enough, to run.

Peace

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#4401 Jun 5, 2013
Poetry in Motion

I'll try to forgive ... more
I'll try to live honoring my own words I so often use ...

Peace,... Regardless

My apologies as well. It never felt good to me to hurt another with my words or actions.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day Soon

#4402 Jun 5, 2013
If you want to be trusted, be honest.
If you want to be honest, be true.
If you want to be true, be yourself..

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#4403 Jun 5, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Kate, I so want to warn you, but if you are anything like myself and others who let themselves get near this one, it may just fall on deaf ears. I could give you the names of four woman that could also tell you what you may expect, but still ...
I suppose if you say everything he wants to hear and nothing more .. if you make yourself available every moment he wishes you to and be are fine all the moments he's not available to you ... and deal with his doubt as he all but calls you a liar or tells you that you are withholding from him, and you prepare yourself for everything that could go wrong,... perhaps then, it will be everything you imagine it could be.
Good Luck with that and PLEASE be careful and safe. He is very demanding (selfish) and not very forgiving and there are links all through this forum to prove what I say is true. I didn't get that close to him and he did go out of his way to hurt me ... too and I hadn't done anything to hurt him, though I have spoken out against him some since.
My apologies for putting my two cents in, rather than mind my own business. I just wish I had paid attention when I was warned. I would do all I could to stop my little sister from attempting to get near him. I would want to spare her what I've witnessed other women suffer. It didn't cost me much outside a friendship with Kate and she truly is a beautiful spirited woman who was wise enough, to run.
Peace
I am new to this thread. I am sorry and I love the input. I have been on the HSF for a bit but now I am offbeat. It is different!:)

Level 9

Valentines Day Soon

#4407 Jun 7, 2013
Love doesnt make the world go round,just makes the ride worth while...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#4408 Jun 7, 2013
Question:
Bumps and all?

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#4411 Jun 7, 2013
I don't understand why Topix removed your post a couple days ago that started out ...

You are sick

It was brilliant and makes my post POETRY In Motion look out of place without it.

I know ... you said you don't repost things, but that was a good one and I wish you would.

Interesting new name you've chosen for yourself this time emotionally neglected.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#4412 Jun 7, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I am new to this thread. I am sorry and I love the input. I have been on the HSF for a bit but now I am offbeat. It is different!:)
Please ... you don't own me an apology, rather I should apologize to you and even the poet. When we feel wronged and really don't believe we deserved it ... well, I get mad sometimes and run my mouth about it for a time. It's childish of me to do so ...

What does it really matter that strangers out here appear to get off somehow belittling others? I believe those that dare speak out as I do appear, to have less to hide than others. That said, I know full well I've said to much out here, but I get a bit emotional myself when I feel I've been wronged.
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#4415 Jun 7, 2013
I like reading my own posts because I say what I like and like what I say..
Kathleena

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4417 Jun 8, 2013
Um...technically you didn't say anything.

However...I especially liked what I read.

Level 9

Valentines Day Soon

#4420 Jun 8, 2013
If you dont know, then ask me
If you dont agree, then argue with me
If you dont like, then say it to me
But dont start judging me silently....

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#4421 Jun 8, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
Trish.

I so love your input. first os all I am not looking for a guy. I am very content with my life. I am just here to chat a bit. How are you hunni?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4429 Jun 9, 2013
I find I enjoy reading, Commander Bunny.

Which renders me clueless as to why. Just do. But I find this person very intelligent with cunning wit.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#4430 Jun 9, 2013
Gloop, because of his/her riveting dialogue.
Yeah

New York, NY

#4431 Jun 9, 2013
Commander bunny or gloop?

I'd rather read Colorado Chick.

The GREY poet puts out brilliant work, but since he hides his own stuff, doesn't acknowledge the other poets he posts, is very crude, rude and disgusting in threads that aren't appropriate, I've no use for them. It's just a shame to have to scroll through their mess when you least expect it. We know immediately who it is no matter what disguise he chooses to display. Pffft!
Yeah

New York, NY

#4432 Jun 9, 2013
emotionally neglected? At least it isn't in all CAPS!

Gracie, WildRose, Sweetie Pie, and Ozzie are worth reading. There are a couple other woman that post poems out here, but very racy at times and they don't typo their fBOMBs while in profile. How many can get away with that nonsense when not in grey?

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#4433 Jun 9, 2013
I've learnt from many past mistakes,
I shouldn't praise your hair.
My words get misinterpreted,
It's safer not to dare.
If I don't praise your figure,
You tell me I've been rude.
If I said what I really thought,
You'd say that I was lewd.
And please don't ever ask me,
For views about your bum.
'Cos that's a fucking minefield,
And so I just keep mum.
Reported.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4434 Jun 9, 2013
... Emily Post ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 227,328
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 5 min Alain Vain 21,282
Favorite Movies 6 min Emerald 26
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 7 min andet1987 13,543
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min andet1987 39,095
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 15 min andet1987 8,548
A six word game (Dec '08) 19 min Judy 123 21,258
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 28 min Alain Vain 16,598
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 29 min Alain Vain 84,577
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 53 min Clinton Foundatio... 35,343