Lifelovers Fun Thread

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#5177 Jan 25, 2014
Just thinking..[tonight]--->“Fai th is walking face-first and full-speed into the dark. If we truly knew all the answers in advance as to the meaning of life and the nature of God and the destiny of our souls, our belief would not be a leap of faith and it would not be a courageous act of humanity; it would just be... a prudent insurance policy.”

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5178 Jan 25, 2014
http://sagesse.eddenya.com/index.php/sante-et... PERFECT TIMING!! Very Interesting.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5179 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo

Chad

#5180 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.”
I know the feeling. I am headed out of town to see my Mom and do some critical shopping. I should be back on tonite and we can continue. Peace and blessings.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5181 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the feeling. I am headed out of town to see my Mom and do some critical shopping. I should be back on tonite and we can continue. Peace and blessings.
Can you use your Acct. and message me?? I am very Curious...about something.. Glad you are here.. This thread [room] has been vacant for months.. I was elsewhere.. Took a looooooooong break...Yes,, I will be here..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5182 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a feeling I know who you are..
GoJo

Chad

#5183 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Can you use your Acct. and message me?? I am very Curious...about something.. Glad you are here.. This thread [room] has been vacant for months.. I was elsewhere.. Took a looooooooong break...Yes,, I will be here..
Yes, I will in a bit. I just got back.

{{{{HUGS}}}}
GoJo

Chad

#5184 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I got a feeling I know who you are..
Yes you do. But let's just keep it between ourselves. There is a reason I'm posting like this. My registered accounts are active but I am sick of those that are obsessed with me.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5185 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do. But let's just keep it between ourselves. There is a reason I'm posting like this. My registered accounts are active but I am sick of those that are obsessed with me.
I certainly "Gotcha"........[Sis ters forever.] I know this.... Looking for songs now..
GoJo

Chad

#5186 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I certainly "Gotcha"........[Sis ters forever.] I know this.... Looking for songs now..
Here you my loving long~time Friend!

xoxoxoxo

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5187 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you my loving long~time Friend!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JuziDS_4EBIXX
xoxoxoxo
I have been back over in topix for about a week or more.. I connected with some real fine people.. The game is done though.. Oh well... I made 2 threads "My Guardian Angel" and "Seasons In The Sun",,
GoJo

Chad

#5188 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I have been back over in topix for about a week or more.. I connected with some real fine people.. The game is done though.. Oh well... I made 2 threads "My Guardian Angel" and "Seasons In The Sun",,
This is my FAVE Christian band and personifies my life in every song and aspect. I', SICK OF IT! Aren't you too? xoxoxoxo

GoJo

Chad

#5189 Jan 25, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I have been back over in topix for about a week or more.. I connected with some real fine people.. The game is done though.. Oh well... I made 2 threads "My Guardian Angel" and "Seasons In The Sun",,
Some of the best eye candy, sweety:

xoxoxoxoxo

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5192 Jan 25, 2014
Where is Tiger_Lily???

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5193 Jan 27, 2014
"Society"[Link from Nathanielornament]

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#5194 Jan 27, 2014
Honey,...I could use a mid-night snack about now,...Would you mind LifeLover Dear,...?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5195 Jan 29, 2014
Lifelover.. Are you a BLOND??

CLUE!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5196 Jan 29, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
CLUE!!
Colorado Chick.. I am done.. Peace out.

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

General Motors

#5197 Jan 29, 2014
Piece Out,...Peace Out,...It's More Like Weird In,...Offbeat Out,...

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

General Motors

#5198 Jan 29, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
CLUE!!
I BET U ARE,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 3 min _Zoey_ 8,636
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 5 min Old Sam 10,874
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 6 min andet1987 2,850
2words into 2new words (May '12) 7 min Old Sam 3,734
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min beatlesinthebog 44,575
Name an item game 10 min andet1987 93
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 16 min beatlesinthebog 587
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min Sam 59,640
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Old Sam 197,260
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Dont_You_Dare 19,638