"music is your special friend, until the end"
Bringing this forward for Matt Road..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#5158 Jan 20, 2014
nathanielornament wrote:
thanks 4 all the music links lifelover,
the mad iconer really needs to click on those links b4 the judge it button, lol,
hope everyone who visits this thread has a fun week
Great advice.. I hear you loud and clear.. Nathaniel..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5159 Jan 21, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Bringing this forward for Matt Road..
Thank you
Have skimmed through a lot of the comments on here, reading some, there are a lot, too many to read the whole thread.
Appreciate you bringing those ones up. That one of the Doors song is poignant, so Nathaniel

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5160 Jan 21, 2014
Lifelover.. HIGH FIVE!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5161 Jan 22, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
Lifelover.. HIGH FIVE!!
Hi Colorado Chick,, I had a break from offbeat.. Now its time to get a move on.. Matt Road was Nathaniels friend.. He is trying to walk in his tracks in the snow.. But somehow he ended up here on the thread.. Mys well open it back up.. Get the Fireplace lit.. Its all Good.. Lately been reading back on the this thread.. Wow... Good your over here.. Thinking about changing my profile photo tonight when I sign off.. I will be nekked..[silhouette plain head]

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5162 Jan 24, 2014
"Candles melt away as they are used. We often feel the same- burning up, burning out, and burning down. What we must remember, though, is how we Light the room of the world in the time allotted to us,"

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5163 Jan 24, 2014
“When I set a glass prism on a windowsill and allow the sun to flood through it, a spectrum of colors dances on the floor. What we call "white" is a rainbow of colored rays packed into a small space. The prism sets them free. Love is the white light of emotion.”

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5164 Jan 24, 2014
"I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5165 Jan 24, 2014
"I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one's head pointed toward the sun, one's feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5166 Jan 24, 2014
“A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you. And then you have to put it back into the sky. And it's the most painful thing you'll ever have to do and that you've ever done. But what's yours is yours. Whether it’s up in the sky or here in your hands. And one day, it'll fall from the sky and hit you in the head real hard and that time, you won't have to put it back in the sky again.” [I know what I am talking about]

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5167 Jan 24, 2014
“Faith is walking face-first and full-speed into the dark. If we truly knew all the answers in advance as to the meaning of life and the nature of God and the destiny of our souls, our belief would not be a leap of faith and it would not be a courageous act of humanity; it would just be... a prudent insurance policy.”

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5168 Jan 24, 2014

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5169 Jan 24, 2014
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.”
BY&#8213;> Albert Einstein,

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5170 Jan 24, 2014
“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.”
By&#8213;> Robert Fulghum,[author All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten:]
GoJo

Chad

#5171 Jan 24, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.”
By&#8213;> Robert Fulghum,[author All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten:]
Hey Rainbow! How is life?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5172 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OOjpkqrCEOUXX
I just changed my tag-line Friend.. I said,"Rainbows *R* Pretty",, What are you doing?? Reading my mind?? I just came here,,Found you,, and YOU calling me Rainbow..[I know exactly who you are] Please come back.. I miss you...and I do have a Facebook acct.. Now..WE can put a name with the face..Let me know please!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5173 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OOjpkqrCEOUXX
Hey,,Friend,, I LOVE this song.. ITs very,very refreshing... I am looking for a song to enrich our souls... I mean no harm,,by coming back.. I am trying to Revive..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5174 Jan 25, 2014
“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.”

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5175 Jan 25, 2014
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." Quote by ~Alexander Graham Bell

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5176 Jan 25, 2014
He who knows Patience knows Peace.

Chinese Proverb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Sharlene45 207,065
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min Aussie Kev 5,847
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 3 min SUG here 5,318
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min SUG here 9,247
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min SUG here 35,655
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min SUG here 32,268
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 7 min SUG here 273
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 14 min Mr_FX 1,673
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 21 min Old Sam 1,033
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Old Sam 148,457