Lifelovers Fun Thread

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#4995 Aug 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> OMG!!
Are you for REAL??
Nathaniel Ornament and YOU were a HOT TABLOID EDITION!!!
;)
Yepper...CYBER Dining Out..NO CALORIES and NO HANG-OVERS!!...HELL YEAH...Now that"s WHAT I am TALKIN' ABOUT!!!
Hi Colorado Chick,, I honestly did love Nathaniel,, as a Enduring friend.. He was very Sweet.. I realize how close one become through Messaging.. He was very Kind to everyone he met in offbeat.. Its unfortunate that he passed away.. and How he died.. Heaven gained another Angel.... I was Heart-Broken to find out he died 4 days after we talked last..... We talked about Guardian Angels...Sometimes things arent always as they seem.... Well,, moving on,,, How are you?? I been slowly coming back..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#4996 Aug 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Friend,,, We could go to Olive Garden. Soup,Breadsticks,and Salads. Unlimited servings! and Certainly a Glass of Wine with our Lunch! We Celebrate Love and Life.... I actually thought No One missed Me... "Cheers!"
I missed you.

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#4997 Aug 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed you.
Hi Fisherman.. I missed you too... I ventured my way in Facebook... Less stress.. It was a Christmas Gift from my 2 Grown Sons....So far,,Soo Good... But I need to come back into view here..Its Time... Many months went by.. How have you been??

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#4998 Aug 14, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Fisherman.. I missed you too... I ventured my way in Facebook... Less stress.. It was a Christmas Gift from my 2 Grown Sons....So far,,Soo Good... But I need to come back into view here..Its Time... Many months went by.. How have you been??
I closed my Facebook account. When I retire or change jobs I'll probably start it back up. I had so many different kinds of 'friends'! lol If the boss saw it....
Me, myself, I'm doing pretty good physical health-wise. I actually think being on here helps my mental health, even with all the mean people. It makes me tougher and more assertive. I like reading my own jokes too! lol (That's a joke? Am I sounding crazy?)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4999 Sep 4, 2013
Lifelover... WHERE ARE YA..CHICK???

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5000 Sep 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Lifelover... WHERE ARE YA..CHICK???
Hi Colorado Chick,, I had to take a HUGE topix break.... Came back to see whats going on... Alot of new Faces..Surprized anyone missed me..

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5001 Sep 25, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well..This is heartwarming..BUT actually I am very stable...and not wild and free.. Most days I feel as though I am in a cage,,and Life is closing in on me.. BUT I will Survive.. Theres no easy way out.. We are All Alive and Kicking.. Theres no better way to explain it.. if you need ideas as to what to post.. Please take my dear Tiger Lillys free advice on the very first page.. You cant go wrong..
AMEN

“Well,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Settling Old Scores

#5002 Sep 25, 2013
Hey LifeLover Honey,...How Have You Been,...My Hot Topix Crush Babe Darling,...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5003 Sep 25, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
Hey LifeLover Honey,...How Have You Been,...My Hot Topix Crush Babe Darling,...
Hi ,,Ummm you got to be joking right??? What happened to the other gal??

“Well,...”

Level 8

Settling Old Scores

#5004 Sep 25, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi ,,Ummm you got to be joking right??? What happened to the other gal??
What Gal,...It Was Always You Dear Sweet Hottie,...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5005 Sep 25, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
<quoted text>What Gal,...It Was Always You Dear Sweet Hottie,...
Again,, I say,, You have got to be joking.. you must be dreaming..

“Well,...”

Level 8

Settling Old Scores

#5006 Sep 25, 2013
Day Dream Believer,...Night Time Reliever...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5007 Sep 25, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
Day Dream Believer,...Night Time Reliever...
Whats this suppose to mean??Do you think you are funny???

“Well,...”

Level 8

Settling Old Scores

#5008 Sep 25, 2013
It's A Song and A Commercial,...Do You Wanna Dance and Make Romance,...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5009 Sep 25, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
It's A Song and A Commercial,...Do You Wanna Dance and Make Romance,...
Oh,, I am the only one left tht you havent made a pass at??
Last I knew, you were with Pat..
Cant tell if she is a man or a woman..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5010 Sep 25, 2013
Hey there LL..Wondering about how you are and all..I don't post here on ob like I use to..Got other things to do.

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5011 Sep 25, 2013

“Well,...”

Level 8

Settling Old Scores

#5012 Sep 25, 2013
There is my other Honey,...

Level 8

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#5013 Sep 25, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Hey there LL..Wondering about how you are and all..I don't post here on ob like I use to..Got other things to do.
Hi Honey, I am not here much either.. Kinda ran its course.. I am in FB,, Getting tired of that too..BUT its somewheres to put my stuff i want to save,,instead of spreading it all over topix.. NICE to see you,Friend..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5014 Sep 25, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Honey, I am not here much either.. Kinda ran its course.. I am in FB,, Getting tired of that too..BUT its somewheres to put my stuff i want to save,,instead of spreading it all over topix.. NICE to see you,Friend..
Nice to see you as well.Hope you are doing ok....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 9 min Sublime1 985
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 14 min Alyssa76 1,911
News Man Accused of Smuggling King Cobras in Potato ... 26 min Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News The weird 'crimes' you did not know you were co... 28 min Abrahamanic Relig... 3
News George Clooney, Angelina Jolie projects among t... 32 min Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Saying Farewell To Three Decades of Weird Sonic... 35 min Abrahamanic Relig... 2
News Robot finds likely melted fuel heap inside Fuku... 38 min Abrahamanic Relig... 7
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Fish_sticks 24,069
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 220,925
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Crazy Jae 4,670
Which Poster Are You Thinking About Right Now? 4 hr Crazy Jae 25
More from around the web