“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4975 Jul 13, 2013
OMG!!!

Lifelover.. Chick...WHERE THE FREAK are ya hiding OUT???

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4976 Jul 13, 2013
Hi Colorado Chick.. I was just checking in earlier.Rather burnt out here..Unfortunately,My LIFE is in an uproar..Rather not discuss it here.. I am very upset.... On another note---> I also a FB acct.......... Thats peaceful..No degrading,,or cutting down...Trying to come back here.. I see there is level 9 now.. How have you been??

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4977 Jul 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Hi Colorado Chick.. I was just checking in earlier.Rather burnt out here..Unfortunately,My LIFE is in an uproar..Rather not discuss it here.. I am very upset.... On another note---> I also a FB acct.......... Thats peaceful..No degrading,,or cutting down...Trying to come back here.. I see there is level 9 now.. How have you been??
LL, long time no see. How have you been? It is good to see that you are still on the threads.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#4978 Jul 14, 2013
Hey LL.

Too much to catch up on.

Hope your clan and yourself iare well.

;D

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#4979 Jul 14, 2013
Props aren't a Hey. :(

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4980 Jul 14, 2013
Hi Some Nut Job.. I got distracted..READING all the unexpected BS.. on my new thread "Awakened and Ready".......... Certainly NICE to be with your Friend...I havent been here unfortunately.. Just a few times this past week..I get tired of people twisting my words..and Also disrespecting me..When I only mean well... I make Love,,not War.... I do Care...
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4981 Jul 14, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Paula..Thanks a million..got to get away from the chaos in offbeat..This a real rewarding thread..Just like it should be..Hopefully only my true friends will stop and post.....
Where is your true friend Paula these days?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#4982 Jul 16, 2013
Just wanted to say hi.

Hi, LL!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4983 Jul 16, 2013
Hi G-O-D... Thats real nice you found me here.. I realize GOD is everywhere around Me... Thanks... I need protection when entering offbeat...Havent been here for awhile..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4984 Jul 16, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your true friend Paula these days?
Hi,,How have you been?? I am not sure where she is..Probably taking a long break like me..

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#4985 Jul 16, 2013
Oh, There you are Darling LifeLover of Mine,...

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4986 Jul 16, 2013
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>LL, long time no see. How have you been? It is good to see that you are still on the threads.
Hi Ghost Rider... I havent been here much these last few months..Tapered of.. Gets way too out of control.. People can get further ahead with Respect.. nice to see you my dear Brother and Friend.. For all reasons...... How have you been???

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#4987 Jul 17, 2013
Good afternoon......

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4988 Jul 18, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi,,How have you been?? I am not sure where she is..Probably taking a long break like me..
You're supposed to be keeping an eye on things!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4989 Jul 18, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Ghost Rider... I havent been here much these last few months..Tapered of.. Gets way too out of control.. People can get further ahead with Respect.. nice to see you my dear Brother and Friend.. For all reasons...... How have you been???
Hi LL. I have been doing fair. I really can't complain because others have had things worse than me. So, all in all, it wouldn't be right for me to gripe. I like you took a long vacation from the threads. I had gotten so I really didn't wait for someone else to do something. At the the least of being provoked, I would go after them with fangs bared. I left so I could enjoy smelling the roses. Things look much better to me now.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4990 Aug 12, 2013
~ENJOY~ I laughed my assssssssssssss off..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4991 Aug 12, 2013
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi LL. I have been doing fair. I really can't complain because others have had things worse than me. So, all in all, it wouldn't be right for me to gripe. I like you took a long vacation from the threads. I had gotten so I really didn't wait for someone else to do something. At the the least of being provoked, I would go after them with fangs bared. I left so I could enjoy smelling the roses. Things look much better to me now.
Nice to see you,Friend.. Do you realize there is no place to talk to you anymore?? Do you have Facebook?? Its very Peaceful there.. Glad you are doing Fine at this point in our lives..Get a hold of me please..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4992 Aug 12, 2013
Life lover...OMG!!

You are posting once more..GROOVY!!!

Let's Do Lunch sometime...;)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4993 Aug 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Life lover...OMG!!
You are posting once more..GROOVY!!!
Let's Do Lunch sometime...;)
Hi Friend,,, We could go to Olive Garden. Soup,Breadsticks,and Salads. Unlimited servings! and Certainly a Glass of Wine with our Lunch! We Celebrate Love and Life.... I actually thought No One missed Me... "Cheers!"

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4994 Aug 13, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Friend,,, We could go to Olive Garden. Soup,Breadsticks,and Salads. Unlimited servings! and Certainly a Glass of Wine with our Lunch! We Celebrate Love and Life.... I actually thought No One missed Me... "Cheers!"
OMG!!

Are you for REAL??

Nathaniel Ornament and YOU were a HOT TABLOID EDITION!!!

;)
Yepper...CYBER Dining Out..NO CALORIES and NO HANG-OVERS!!...HELL YEAH...Now that"s WHAT I am TALKIN' ABOUT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min say it aint so 27,592
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 9,848
Word Association. (Nov '10) 24 min Mega Monster 17,064
Word Association (Mar '10) 24 min Mega Monster 16,645
Word Association (Jun '10) 25 min Mega Monster 26,696
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 26 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,552
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 26 min Doug77 260
Rest in Peace, Spock 27 min -Lea- 312
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 158,076
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 39,434
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 842
More from around the web