|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
YES,, I usually am.. Thanks for this Lovely song.. means alot..Good to be back in the Glorious Light..How have you been??

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover Chick..Come and let's go to the Mall Midnite Mad ness Sale.. YOU NEED SOME FUN!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Why Is Jesus' Death Such a Big Deal?

Q: Why do you Christians make such a big deal of Jesus' death? After all, throughout history lots of famous people (like Socrates) have been put to death for their beliefs. What makes Jesus so special?-- D. McN.

A: Today, Christians throughout the world will be remembering the death of Jesus Christ on a Roman cross almost 2,000 years ago. This day is often called " Good Friday ," and it recounts Jesus' betrayal, arrest, trial and crucifixion.

Isn't it a contradiction to call such a tragic series of events " Good Friday "? In some ways it is, because what took place then wasn't only cruel but unjust, for Jesus was innocent of the charges brought against Him. In fact, Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor, repeatedly declared, "I find no basis for a charge against him" (John 19:4). And yet Pilate gave in to the pressure of the crowd and ordered Him put to death.

But what took place that day was truly good, because it was the most important event in human history (along with Jesus' resurrection). The reason is because by His death Jesus paid the price for our sins. He was without sin, but on the cross all our sins were placed on Him, and He died in our place. As the Bible says, "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins" (Ephesians 1:7).

As you've said, history records the deaths of many great men and women. But only Christ's death offers us the hope of forgiveness and eternal life. On this holy day, take time to reflect on Christ's death for you -- and then respond by giving your life to Him. The Bible says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Wake up! Easter is here!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

cjt12 wrote:
Wake up! Easter is here!
Happy Easter to you too..I am in top stories.. Alot of BS. there.. Alot of turmoil..How have you been??

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Lost in love,...Where are those eggs at? Are they colored? Are they hidden? Anybody seen that rabbit? What about the candy? Are we having a ham dinner?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

cjt12 wrote:
Lost in love,...Where are those eggs at? Are they colored? Are they hidden? Anybody seen that rabbit? What about the candy? Are we having a ham dinner?
I am talking to 2 friends on a thread.. One comes here..........Her name is LupyLu..

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I am talking to 2 friends on a thread.. One comes here..........Her name is LupyLu..
And,...

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Wake up,...! Easter is almost over,...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

cjt12 wrote:
<quoted text>And,...
No ands... I was on 2 threads over there.. he said ,She said..Turned out to be BS,,, Thats another story..I was gone all day.. I needed a break again..How have you been??

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>No ands... I was on 2 threads over there.. he said ,She said..Turned out to be BS,,, Thats another story..I was gone all day.. I needed a break again..How have you been??
Well, that is all just interesting tidbits,...What,...no bedtime story tonight? I have been out with the little ones chasing rabbits, squirrels, trying to find these eggs,...and all that candy,...they sure are fast little creatures,...and those kids too,...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

cjt12 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that is all just interesting tidbits,...What,...no bedtime story tonight? I have been out with the little ones chasing rabbits, squirrels, trying to find these eggs,...and all that candy,...they sure are fast little creatures,...and those kids too,...
It was a Beautiful Day here.. Sure you had the same Heavenly Sunshine where you live.. Soo This is a very nice thread.. Glad you Revived it,friend..I got somewheres to be,,

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Lifelover ..WAS the EASTER BUNNY could to ya??...Did ya get a good look... WAS it Wabbitt by chance???

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... ~Beautiful Day~

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> It was a Beautiful Day here.. Sure you had the same Heavenly Sunshine where you live.. Soo This is a very nice thread.. Glad you Revived it,friend..I got somewheres to be,,
Yes, in the 90's and windy. Looks like you got a pretty good handle on this reviving thing,...be where? like,...what?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

ME-->I got somewheres to be,, MEANING-->I have a place to belong.. I am such a Misfit!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hello LL.Hope you are ready to have some fun.This is what this thread is for...

Sothing different...

http:youtu.be/jznZQXaSYPo

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

http://youtu.be/jznZQXaSYPo

Trying this again..Hope it works.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover .Morning Chick..Can't sleep..wanna scooter over to IHOP???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,561 - 4,580 of4,830
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••