|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Deafbychoice..Ended up watching a movie last night instead.. Trying not to wear out my welcome in offbeat agin.. Probably been gone about 11 weeks.. I will say--> Less Is More... Hope you are enjoying your day.. We have to remind ourselves..Life Is Good..Even though some Can Not,,, See the Sunshine through the Clouds..~~I Can~~ I am very Gifted.. I am allso Restassured that GOD doesnt give us any more than we can Handle.. We have to take one step at a time.. If you happen to get Brave,,,and take 3 steps ahead,,,,,, Be sure to take one step back..Its better that way.. Learned that from Experience.... Take care..
thanks. Ur so sweet and full of wisdom.. how did u ever wear out ur welcome here? I don't get that..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> thanks. Ur so sweet and full of wisdom.. how did u ever wear out ur welcome here? I don't get that..
Hi again.. I was getting tormented by for instance GRAY Boxer Sam,,, and Some just dont get it about me.. They thought they had to belittle me,, to stroke their ego,, Make themselves L@@K Better.... But you know what?? I do have Made Many, Many Priceless Friendships here.. These people know who they are.. I havent forgotten....Plus I am Addicted to Topix.....I Actually just Love it.. in mostly Offbeat.. Its Very FUN!!! BUT just Like ~ANY~ Wonderful Thing.. You have to Go without.. Just to ENJOY it,,and Get the Full-Effect... YOU Miss It,,,More than you Realize.. Just like Wine.. We all get Better with Age.. I am surprized you answered soo fast.. I didnt know you were around here tonight.. I am Drinking my "Hot Herbal Tea" like usual...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... "LORD.. I'm Gonna To Love You"[I am leaning on him lately..]

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again.. I was getting tormented by for instance GRAY Boxer Sam,,, and Some just dont get it about me.. They thought they had to belittle me,, to stroke their ego,, Make themselves L@@K Better.... But you know what?? I do have Made Many, Many Priceless Friendships here.. These people know who they are.. I havent forgotten....Plus I am Addicted to Topix.....I Actually just Love it.. in mostly Offbeat.. Its Very FUN!!! BUT just Like ~ANY~ Wonderful Thing.. You have to Go without.. Just to ENJOY it,,and Get the Full-Effect... YOU Miss It,,,More than you Realize.. Just like Wine.. We all get Better with Age.. I am surprized you answered soo fast.. I didnt know you were around here tonight.. I am Drinking my "Hot Herbal Tea" like usual...
I kno what u mean.. I am having a little war with Zoey right now. Hope ur not her friend. If u are, u won't be mine once u talk to her. If ur not, I wouldn't go on her thread, u might be disappointed with me.. sorry, but when u was on here before I was ganged up on by her servants on here. It was over something between me and another person. It was our personal business but then I started getting attacked constantly by her and all her friends.. I tried to explain my reasoning, but they didn't wanna listen. I'll admit, they bullied me outta town. They were mean girls.. but now I'm back for sum vengeance.. now I kno ur gonna say to me "god said vengeance is mine." But I got a little impatient waiting for god.. I hope this doesn't make u not like me, but I figured id tell u before u found out on ur own.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Philippians 4: 13...[NIV]... I can do all this through him who gives me Strength.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> I kno what u mean.. I am having a little war with Zoey right now. Hope ur not her friend. If u are, u won't be mine once u talk to her. If ur not, I wouldn't go on her thread, u might be disappointed with me.. sorry, but when u was on here before I was ganged up on by her servants on here. It was over something between me and another person. It was our personal business but then I started getting attacked constantly by her and all her friends.. I tried to explain my reasoning, but they didn't wanna listen. I'll admit, they bullied me outta town. They were mean girls.. but now I'm back for sum vengeance.. now I kno ur gonna say to me "god said vengeance is mine." But I got a little impatient waiting for god.. I hope this doesn't make u not like me, but I figured id tell u before u found out on ur own.
Hi Deafbychoice..I am not judging you.. I havent been on Zoeys.. I heard of her,,BUT unfortunately havent crossed paths,, She looks beautiful.. I saw her profile..... Do you want me to look at you in action?? I am serious.. BUT i think I will pass.... I know you here..You seem decent enough..... I been gone since Thanksgiving week..I am coming back into view!! Slowly but Surely.. Faith just gets me through this thing called Life..Thats all.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Life lover... Glad to see ya are baccck!! We missed ya!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... "Fear Not"

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... LOVE THIS SONG VERY MUCH

I never dare to reach for the moon
I never thought I'd know heaven so soon
I couldn't hold to say how I feel
The joy in my heart no words can reveal

Over and over I whisper your name
Over and over I kiss you again
I see the light of love in your eyes
Love is forever, no more good-byes

Now just a memory the tears that I cried
Now just a memory the sighs that I sighed
Dreams that I cherished all have come true
All my tomorrows I give to you

Life's summer leaves may turn into gold
The love that we share will never grow old
Here in your arms no worlds far away
Here in your arms forever I'll stay

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Life lover... Glad to see ya are baccck!! We missed ya!!
Hi Colorado Chick..ITS good to be back... soo this thread needs to be brought back to life.. I have no wheres to go...I get judged for every move I make in offbeat..ITS rather SAD because..Attitude means everything....I am trying my best to stay Possitive,,, this time around.. just posted a lovely song.. Plus the words to it..Very heart Warming,,it seems.. Can I hang with you!! You are a very good influence on me,friend.... YOU are very Inspiring.. No doubt in my mind..
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Colorado Chick..ITS good to be back... soo this thread needs to be brought back to life.. I have no wheres to go...I get judged for every move I make in offbeat..ITS rather SAD because..Attitude means everything....I am trying my best to stay Possitive,,, this time around.. just posted a lovely song.. Plus the words to it..Very heart Warming,,it seems.. Can I hang with you!! You are a very good influence on me,friend.... YOU are very Inspiring.. No doubt in my mind..
YOU are a fuckingidiot. Why don't you quit talking to yourself and just go the hell away like you promised, Pie? And take all of your SOCKS with you...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are a fuckingidiot. Why don't you quit talking to yourself and just go the hell away like you promised, Pie? And take all of your SOCKS with you...
You get off my thread.. You are NOT welcome here.. Go take a hike!
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> You get off my thread.. You are NOT welcome here.. Go take a hike!
Gofuckyourself, you phony POS, and take all of your SOCKS with you.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Gofuckyourself, you phony POS, and take all of your SOCKS with you.
Excuse me?? Who the heck do you think you are talking to?? you should go seek Anger management.. YOUR opinion means Nothing to me.. I am NOT sweetie pie.. So get that through your thick skull.. This is my last post to you..

“Carol”

Level 4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Gofuckyourself, you phony POS, and take all of your SOCKS with you.
Well !!!!!!!!!!
Aren't you just tha fancy pants in town ....
With all that hocky up in your mouth !!!!!!!
I'm sure it feels and smells better since you let it out,
LifeLover doesn't have to go any where,she is at home,thread
was made in her honor....
Now don't you feel a tad out of place here?
JQMO here.

“Carol”

Level 4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

High ya LifeLover
Cruising a few threads,thought I'd stop in an see if some I knew were still here and to say hello .
Wow topix just aint gonna change....
Never understood why people has to be so hateful !
Especially when they don't even know each other.
Oh well that's life of SATAN.
Gone scrolling LOL.

Have a great day my lovely FRIEND.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hello LifeLover,
Just wanted to say I hope you are well. Love your thread! Never mind those who pooh-pooh what is going on here. I always think they are sad and need love, too. But it is hard to put up with, nonetheless. Never forget---you have many friends and supporters and you are loved!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... "Broken"

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dA5PXXiwKso "Broken"
Beautiful song and video, too.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Faerydust wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful song and video, too.
Thanks FaeryDust,,Certainly dont want to wear out my welcome in offbeat.. Nice to see my friends.. I miss them all..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,481 - 4,500 of4,830
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min bohart 112,010
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 140,607
Add a word and drop a word 3 min Enzo49 977
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 4 min Ami in Miami 3,732
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Jennifer Renee 5,582
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min Jennifer Renee 15,632
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 9 min Crazy Jae 792
What's your tip for the day? 36 min Law D Doll 61
sleeping naked and being chubby 1 hr dad of 2 26