Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hello LL.Hope you are doing good.I love the music you post.Thanks for sharing.

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Good Evening HoneyMyLove,...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

cjt12 wrote:
Good Evening HoneyMyLove,...
Hello there cjt12.

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hello there cjt12.
Just posting thru,...All ok with you,...?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

cjt12 wrote:
<quoted text>Just posting thru,...All ok with you,...?
Yes..what about you?

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Sad but Wiser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I read some of your posts in another forum. You've had quite a lot to contend with in the last year or so. I hope things are getting better for you!*Hugs*
Hello, I have been gone from here for quite a while, but thank you for your kindness. Unfortunately it hasn't gotten much easier. I've lost 2 more friends and my brother's baby passed when he was 2 days old, all since last September. One foot in front of the other right??

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> Hello, I have been gone from here for quite a while, but thank you for your kindness. Unfortunately it hasn't gotten much easier. I've lost 2 more friends and my brother's baby passed when he was 2 days old, all since last September. One foot in front of the other right??
I am very sorry to hear this Sad news...I am Praying for your Comfort and Strenghth to Go forward... You do have a few friends here.... Glad you brought this thread to the top.. I have been gone since Thanksgiving ,,and am just lately finding my way in offbeat again,,,,,,,,,, Sad But Wiser I havent seen since last year...Not sure where she is.. Since last April.. I have lost many friends,,to death.. Mostly the Elderly Folk,,, I was attached to..BUT OUR Loss,, IS heavens Gain,,

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Heres a real nice comforting song.. Its all about Life.. fast forward.. Its all about the one I love.. I can see his face in my mind.. He is always with me.. He is My Friend for life..All the way to Eternity.. SONG makes alot of sense.. Talk to you soon,,

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I am very sorry to hear this Sad news...I am Praying for your Comfort and Strenghth to Go forward... You do have a few friends here.... Glad you brought this thread to the top.. I have been gone since Thanksgiving ,,and am just lately finding my way in offbeat again,,,,,,,,,, Sad But Wiser I havent seen since last year...Not sure where she is.. Since last April.. I have lost many friends,,to death.. Mostly the Elderly Folk,,, I was attached to..BUT OUR Loss,, IS heavens Gain,,
Well thank you. It is nice to know that. There were a few people on here that turned on me, which us part of the reason I left here in the 1st place. But thank you for being sweet. I have had some rough times in this world. Some people definately have it easier than others. My condolences on all your hardships as well. Remember the cheer from Goodfellas?? May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the winds of destiny carry you off to dance with the stars.. Cheers.. I'm glad I found you my first night back. I hope to see you again soon. Have a good night..

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GJBtyr9aF9sXX Heres a real nice comforting song.. Its all about Life.. fast forward.. Its all about the one I love.. I can see his face in my mind.. He is always with me.. He is My Friend for life..All the way to Eternity.. SONG makes alot of sense.. Talk to you soon,,
You are sweet.. I will definately listen to this and get back to you on it. I hope you have love and happiness in your future. I was just listening to Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here.. Talk to you soon..

“HAPPY VALENTINES DAY”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Lovers Lane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GJBtyr9aF9sXX Heres a real nice comforting song.. Its all about Life.. fast forward.. Its all about the one I love.. I can see his face in my mind.. He is always with me.. He is My Friend for life..All the way to Eternity.. SONG makes alot of sense.. Talk to you soon,,
Hi Rainbow! Haven't seen you in some time but you have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I definitely wanted to share with you on this Cupid's Day as I make my rounds with my arrows of love.

I must get my greetings and arrows distributed around Topixland now so I may head out of town to share them at a Samaritan Home. This is a perfect day to remember shut-ins and those that are alone or lonely. Love is a wonderful healer!

This is the Lover's Day song I chose to share with others on my one day to shine. I picked a universal love song opposed to the mushy kind. It's one of my classic favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hope your day is filled with love and other sweet things!

>^o^<

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"POWER Of LOVE"

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"N ever Let Go.."[for DeafByChoice].. I mean no Harm.. only Good...

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7jAA_HgyGuQXX"Never Let Go.."[for DeafByChoice].. I mean no Harm.. only Good...
this song is sweet. thank you. i had been listening to Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why throughout the day in my travels so that was a bit more uplifting.. You're a nice lady. Sorry, I forget how to do the links. Been too long. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> this song is sweet. thank you. i had been listening to Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why throughout the day in my travels so that was a bit more uplifting.. You're a nice lady. Sorry, I forget how to do the links. Been too long. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day..
Hi again,,DeafByChoice...Nice to see you yet again,, making it a habit?? I see how you are..its crystal clear... At the moment..I am racking my brain to find just the right songs here..Ones that WILL Inspire and Bring HOPE.. We tend to get Frazzled ..when things dont go as planned.. Sometimes we have to Take A Moment.. to Be Grateful. For what we do have,,, I am actually Home Sweet Home tonight.. A day just like any other day... IT always Glows with Love.. We put everything in perspective..Take care..

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi again,,DeafByChoice...Nice to see you yet again,, making it a habit?? I see how you are..its crystal clear... At the moment..I am racking my brain to find just the right songs here..Ones that WILL Inspire and Bring HOPE.. We tend to get Frazzled ..when things dont go as planned.. Sometimes we have to Take A Moment.. to Be Grateful. For what we do have,,, I am actually Home Sweet Home tonight.. A day just like any other day... IT always Glows with Love.. We put everything in perspective..Take care..
if one had a person as you in their physical life, one would imagine how one could be easily at peace and spend their entire existance in eternal bliss.. cheers..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>if one had a person as you in their physical life, one would imagine how one could be easily at peace and spend their entire existance in eternal bliss.. cheers..
Well... I can hear the Angels singing.. This message to me is priceless.. Right on!! I think I might just stay around offbeat tonight.. I Love the company!! There are many people that I 'just cant stay away from.'

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well... I can hear the Angels singing.. This message to me is priceless.. Right on!! I think I might just stay around offbeat tonight.. I Love the company!! There are many people that I 'just cant stay away from.'
ditto... except i dont know that many people bcuz i have been away so long. things change, ya kno?? but i'd talk to you anytime.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>ditto... except i dont know that many people bcuz i have been away so long. things change, ya kno?? but i'd talk to you anytime.
Hi Deafbychoice..Ended up watching a movie last night instead.. Trying not to wear out my welcome in offbeat agin.. Probably been gone about 11 weeks.. I will say--> Less Is More... Hope you are enjoying your day.. We have to remind ourselves..Life Is Good..Even though some Can Not,,, See the Sunshine through the Clouds..~~I Can~~ I am very Gifted.. I am allso Restassured that GOD doesnt give us any more than we can Handle.. We have to take one step at a time.. If you happen to get Brave,,,and take 3 steps ahead,,,,,, Be sure to take one step back..Its better that way.. Learned that from Experience.... Take care..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 3 min Bill 143
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Mega Monster 144,908
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min wondering 114,842
Fergson Police Dept. 36 min Spotted Girl 254
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 42 min look 339
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 44 min look 18,246
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 44 min mrbill3 40,134
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Petal Power 760
•••
Enter and win $5000