Comments
4,441 - 4,460 of 4,830 Comments Last updated May 16, 2014

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4833 Feb 5, 2013
Wow, great counsel from the great speller.

In fact I was trapped and brainwashed BEFORE my liberation. And it wasn't done with threats and manipulation like so many religions and cults do.

I'm still the boy I was, still gay, still tempted by all the same things as before. But a God who loves me enough to die for me also loves me too much to leave me as He found me. I expect that He will change me into what He wants me to be (and what I want to be), in spite of my past.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4834 Feb 5, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
In fact I was trapped and brainwashed BEFORE my liberation. And it wasn't done with threats and manipulation like so many religions and cults do.
I'm still the boy I was, still gay, still tempted by all the same things as before. But a God who loves me enough to die for me also loves me too much to leave me as He found me. I expect that He will change me into what He wants me to be (and what I want to be), in spite of my past.
HI Tiny Timmie.. I am listening.. IGNORE the Wayward Wanderers.. I limit my time here,, truthfully.. It wears me out in offbeat.Emotionally.......... I always say,,"Keep the Faith." bee back in alittle while.. I have Cats to feed.. we have 2 in the home... We also have strays outside..They depend on me..Michigan winters are horrible!!Talk to you soon,New Friend..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4835 Feb 5, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
i invited my TRUE friend "Princess Hey" here.. NOW you have 3 friends.. ME,,Princess Hey,,and JESUS!! If I hang here,,and just be myself.. YOU will see My Love Shine Through.. I am also tired of being Mocked,beat,and Spit on here,,because of the Love for Jesus in my heart..Patience is the Key Here..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#4836 Feb 5, 2013
Good morning LifeLover
Don't worry, we'll all 'Float On'-

(Modest Mouse)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4838 Feb 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>HI Tiny Timmie.. I am listening.. IGNORE the Wayward Wanderers.. I limit my time here,, truthfully.. It wears me out in offbeat.Emotionally.......... I always say,,"Keep the Faith." bee back in alittle while.. I have Cats to feed.. we have 2 in the home... We also have strays outside..They depend on me..Michigan winters are horrible!!Talk to you soon,New Friend..
Don't let haters get you down. They just don't matter now do they :)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4840 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let haters get you down. They just don't matter now do they :)
Hi Denny.. I had a major break from the nonsense.. NOW....I am ready for anything.. They dish it out?? Well,,, Let them try me now.. Nice to see you,Friend..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4841 Feb 5, 2013
Found this,, I would LOVE to share it..because it totally makes sense,,--->"Laugh with your Eyes, Hug with your Soul,and Smile with your Heart.."

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4842 Feb 5, 2013
KnightLite wrote:
Hello lovely Lifelover!
:-)
Hi,, Nice to meet you!! Unless you are someone I know..WITH a New Name.. Its all Good!! I missed everyone for 9 weeks,,I have been gone.. Now I am Back..Better than ever...I am weak,,, BUT stronger than I think....Enjoy your stay,new friend..[BTW--> Your Light is very Bright!!]

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#4843 Feb 5, 2013
God turns no one away...that is what he is Love..as christians that is what we are suppose to be as well..love your sisters and brothers..yes he died On the cross for us all..Amen..he knows we are only human we make mistakes,we fall but bless God he is there to catch us and pick us up..always too just call on him and he will hear you..no one should be bullied reguardless of how they are.
race,religion,whatever..its wrong..not love..well I love you no matter who you are.what color or what of anything..I am your friend and I am like concrete permanent when I say I am your friend thats what I am..I dont turn form you but you might me..yes..smile and the rest will smile with you..

Location hidden

#4844 Feb 5, 2013
LOL@ wondering why I found my way here.

I was here because a friend of mine told me about this totally un-moderated Craigslist-like message board with some unbelievable stuff on (ever read the Human Sexuality forum?).

I'm ashamed to say I contributed to some of that unbelievable trash as well, because it looked like fun.

So I'm reading Top Stories and Offbeat and stuff when I visit Topix now and avoiding the trashy stuff, and that's how I found my way to Offbeat. Reading some posts by people who love Jesus gave me a reason to stay instead of just deleting my account when He found me and rescued me.

No, I'm not a religious bigot allofasudden. Just a little beggar, telling other beggars where I found bread.

Oh, and I don't really care if that doesn't make sense to someone who hates Christianity.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4845 Feb 5, 2013
Welcome..Fisherman, Princess Hey,,Denny,,and Tiny Timmie.. Nice to be here with you..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4846 Feb 5, 2013
Oasiis wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that makes sense?"
No!
How a little gay kid could be so naive, in this day and age, and believe such nonsense, then make his way to this Offbeat CyberSpace shthole...is truly beyond me. So, I will reserve any further comment.
OMG!! OASIIS!! What the heck?? Alittle judgimental,,are we Miss, goody two shoes?? We dont need any of your Rude comments here.. Leave Timmie alone.. He is in HIS Safe Haven now with Friends.. that Care for him.. Timmie and I,,,, are Talking here.. Get A Life, you Bully!!

Location hidden

#4847 Feb 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> OMG!! OASIIS!! What the heck?? Alittle judgimental,,are we Miss, goody two shoes?? Leave Timmie alone.
Thanks, Lifelover, but it doesn't bother me and I don't need anyone to protect me from a little sarcasm. Actually I earned some sarcasm and mockery with my silly posts on Topix before a week ago. I wish I could delete them, but oh well.

I'm still a kid but I'm not new to forum trolls and online hostility. It just doesn't bother me, and don't let it bother you either. If we want a totally safe place to chat and stuff, don't look for it here on Topix, lol!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4848 Feb 5, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Lifelover, but it doesn't bother me and I don't need anyone to protect me from a little sarcasm. Actually I earned some sarcasm and mockery with my silly posts on Topix before a week ago. I wish I could delete them, but oh well.
I'm still a kid but I'm not new to forum trolls and online hostility. It just doesn't bother me, and don't let it bother you either. If we want a totally safe place to chat and stuff, don't look for it here on Topix, lol!
Ok..........Kiddo*.. Its a BIG world out there, just Make sure you Look both ways before crossing the street..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#4849 Feb 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Welcome..Fisherman, Princess Hey,,Denny,,and Tiny Timmie.. Nice to be here with you..
Hi Lifelover. I heard this song today, and it made me think of you for some reason. A nice,'happy' song-

Come On Over- Fiji

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#4850 Feb 5, 2013
hey bestests whats going on..Hope everybody is being nice...we dont need bullied theres too much of that going on out there not in here too many great people here..I know I have found alot of them.. you are in a great place Timmie..alot of very nice and sweet, friendly people here no matter what they say..LOL..just takes time for them to find you out..they were rough on me when i first got here. i love these people here ..They are my safe haven..they mean so much to me as you will come to know too..Just ease up relax and be yourself..LY guys...:O)

Location hidden

#4851 Feb 6, 2013
Thanks for the welcome! I've been looking at the Christian forum too and it's like this one, with a handful of nice folks and a whole bunch of rude ones arguing with each other.

Maybe not a good place for a new Christian to hang around I guess, but probably a good place to reach alot of pretenders.

I'll probably just be here, there, and maybe Top Stories once or twice a week.

Laterz!
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#4852 Feb 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi,, Nice to meet you!! Unless you are someone I know..WITH a New Name.. Its all Good!! I missed everyone for 9 weeks,,I have been gone.. Now I am Back..Better than ever...I am weak,,, BUT stronger than I think....Enjoy your stay,new friend..[BTW--> Your Light is very Bright!!]
Nice to have you back.....where have you been, is everything okay on the home front ?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4853 Feb 6, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to have you back.....where have you been, is everything okay on the home front ?
Well..Nice to see you too!!! ONE thing different,,,IS MY Grown two Beloved Sons signed me up for a FaceBook account.. It was actually MY Christmas present..[this past year...] I actually didnt have any interest in it before when asked to sign up by my True friends...... BUT now I am making waves there.. Sure beats getting Harrassed and insulted here.. NOW I have 2 places to go,, to spread My love..... BUT I began to miss everyone,,Even you.. THIS little 9 week break I had did me some good,,I am refreshed and rejuvenated!! and Ready to go.... Adrian,,,I am one of them woman,, that actually dont ask for much..*Respect* will get you further ahead?? Know what I mean?? Carry on I say!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4854 Feb 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi,, Nice to meet you!! Unless you are someone I know..WITH a New Name.. Its all Good!! I missed everyone for 9 weeks,,I have been gone.. Now I am Back..Better than ever...I am weak,,, BUT stronger than I think....Enjoy your stay,new friend..[BTW--> Your Light is very Bright!!]
GLAD you are feeling better Lifelover..REST and Time does HEAL..all wounds... Hope to see ya..at your best..AND...then IT'S...PARTYTIME!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min TurkanaBoy 115,237
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Mister_ E 145,233
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 28 min Princess Hey 6,876
Fergson Police Dept. 30 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 375
Word Association. (Nov '10) 46 min Adrian DeVine 16,624
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 49 min curiouslu 77,239
Word Association (Jun '10) 50 min Adrian DeVine 26,212
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 28,504
What's your tip for the day? 6 hr SLY WEST 807
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 hr -Lea- 18,589
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••