I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

"I am just thinking out Loud.. I do Realize now that Some people come in my Life as Blessings... Others come in my Life as Lessons.. We Live..and We Learn!!"

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

A Quote that has been totally on my mind."Some people feel the Rain...Others just get wet."[by Bob Marley],,,,,,,,Certainly not my problem any more..

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4gs_qlCWrPkXX&feature=rel ated "Breathe"
Hi LL, haven't seen you in some time.
I just wanted to say hello.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Habakkuk 2:4

"Behold, his soul is puffed up; it is not upright within him, but the righteous shall live by his faith."

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LL, haven't seen you in some time.
I just wanted to say hello.
Hi Pescreate..nice to see you again.. All is Calm..All is not well...... but I am a survivor.. I am restassured GOD doesnt give me any more than I can handle.. I am trying,,,,Thats the best I can do... How have you been??

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Pescreate..nice to see you again.. All is Calm..All is not well...... but I am a survivor.. I am restassured GOD doesnt give me any more than I can handle.. I am trying,,,,Thats the best I can do... How have you been??
You know... that is the hardest thing for me to believe, that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. I'm hanging in there, but just barely sometimes. Sorry to hear your not all well either. Life sucks sometimes and then I discovered topix.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

"Everythings Alright"

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
Hi Everyone.. Topix seems like a Real Downer to me..Lately.. Someone certainly tarnished my thread...Shame on Him!! Anyways,,,Still on an Emotional Rollercoaster.. I certainly would love to get off the ride..
See you soon..
Hello LL.Have been wondering where you are and how you was doing.I'm glad you decided to ckeck in with us.Some people has it harder than others but we are Blessed with so much.NEVER GIVE UP!!
I've had my share as well and none of us are perfect.If some thinks they are I suggest they take another look at themselves.We are all humans and yes we are going to fall..Don't ever feel bad for the way you feel...God Loves us all and that should be enough.
So my dear friend,I want you to know I'm glad I met you and I do care about you.Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.Love you girl.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

"Peace Be With yous.. I will reply later today..Think of this as we speak...Theres a hidden message"

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

That video was astounding... Jesus in his final hours..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover.. Chick..How are ya..?? About time you showed up..can't watch anything emotional today.. am having one of those days..I HATE when I kill a House plant.. I watered and fed it.. SO WHAT did I do Wrong?? Well, maybe I will take it over to Mrs_Whitewater's Healing Well Tearoom and crumple it's tiny leaves and throw them over the cliff..and watch them dance upon the wind..until..they gracefully land within the waves..and are taken out to sea...Wanna come along...we can dine and visit...??

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Lifelover.. Chick..How are ya..?? About time you showed up..can't watch anything emotional today.. am having one of those days..I HATE when I kill a House plant.. I watered and fed it.. SO WHAT did I do Wrong?? Well, maybe I will take it over to Mrs_Whitewater's Healing Well Tearoom and crumple it's tiny leaves and throw them over the cliff..and watch them dance upon the wind..until..they gracefully land within the waves..and are taken out to sea...Wanna come along...we can dine and visit...??
Hi Beautiful True friend,That sounds like a fantastic place to 'just be.'..i havent met her yet,,I have been gone off and on for about 9 weeks..many new interesting faces here..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Thought this was adorable.. Everyone knows this song.. Even the Precious Children,,, Dancing to the Music!! Sure to get a Smile!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

"10,000 Reasons..[Bless The Lord Jesus Christ..]"

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XtwIT8JjddMXX "10,000 Reasons..[Bless The Lord Jesus Christ..]"
What a nice song for a Sunday morning.
You bring my spirits up- good to see you.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hkfothv5j3sXX Thought this was adorable.. Everyone knows this song.. Even the Precious Children,,, Dancing to the Music!! Sure to get a Smile!!
The one on the left looked like me Friday.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice song for a Sunday morning.
You bring my spirits up- good to see you.
Hi Fisherman..It is soo wonderful to see you too.. I had a break,,Am now Rejuvenated... I decided to go by the Direction that.."Less is More." Soo far..IT works for me..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one on the left looked like me Friday.
Hi again!! How are you anyways??? I saw that video and fell in Love with them.. Goes to show.. That Psalm 149:3-9

3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp. 4 For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation.......... That Heart-Warming video sure tells a story..

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

A brand new believer here, just a week since this adventure started, and already such big changes!

I'm told it'll slow down after a bit so I can catch my breath, and it hasn't been a smooth ride either. Tripping and stumbling here and there, but learning how to walk in His steps and just letting Him carry me over the really steep stuff... but it's all steep, lol.

When I concentrate on the "DOs" instead of the "DON'Ts" I'm usually successful. And I'm too busy DOing to avoid the DON'Ts."

"Walk in the Spirit and you won't fulfill the lusts of the flesh," an Apostle wrote (Galatians 5:16). So instead of "Do this and don't do that," it's more like, "Tell the truth and you won't be lying. Think on Him and you won't be having to fight bad thoughts."

Does that makes sense?

I was so lost until a week ago, in more desperate shape than I could have known. Why a righteous and all-powerful Creator should care about one naive little gay kid, much less die in my place to rescue me from His Father's terrible justice is just unfathomable!
quivering_livers

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Tiny Timmie wrote:
A brand new believer here, just a week since this adventure started, and already such big changes!
I'm told it'll slow down after a bit so I can catch my breath, and it hasn't been a smooth ride either. Tripping and stumbling here and there, but learning how to walk in His steps and just letting Him carry me over the really steep stuff... but it's all steep, lol.
When I concentrate on the "DOs" instead of the "DON'Ts" I'm usually successful. And I'm too busy DOing to avoid the DON'Ts."
"Walk in the Spirit and you won't fulfill the lusts of the flesh," an Apostle wrote (Galatians 5:16). So instead of "Do this and don't do that," it's more like, "Tell the truth and you won't be lying. Think on Him and you won't be having to fight bad thoughts."
Does that makes sense?
I was so lost until a week ago, in more desperate shape than I could have known. Why a righteous and all-powerful Creator should care about one naive little gay kid, much less die in my place to rescue me from His Father's terrible justice is just unfathomable!
you have ben brainwashed if you think for a second these stains will asept you being a diva princes. dont wast time asking for a cure of who an what you r. you will be cursed and rejetted once they realise you refus to give up your truth identity. god made you just as you are. the stains will try and tell you thats wrong. they lie aganst the same words they trap you into the cult with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••