Robert

Livermore, CA

#4790 Jan 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DqhS17wt_pEXX Happy New Year To ALL My Friends.. I will be back soon..
I am on Hiatus.. Take care!! Listen and Watch this.. ITS Soul-Stirring!!
PERMANENT HIATUS WOULD BE A WONDERFUL PLAN...Rest that "weary" mind of yours. PULEEEEZE.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4791 Jan 9, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
PERMANENT HIATUS WOULD BE A WONDERFUL PLAN...Rest that "weary" mind of yours. PULEEEEZE.
Arent you a piece of work?? You used to be Sarah,,Now you are Robert?? Dont tell me what I can, and cant do..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4792 Jan 9, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,...There you are Honey. Is that like going away to like a mountain resort or retreat as they say,...?
No,,not quite!!! BUT is very Relaxing though,, Watch the video,,Listen to Keith Green,,and sing along if you want..Take care.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4793 Jan 9, 2013
Lifelover.. I see you have returned!! WHERE THE FREAK have ya been? Did ya have a nice Xmas? Well glad to see that you are back!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#4794 Jan 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Arent you a piece of work?? You used to be Sarah,,Now you are Robert?? Dont tell me what I can, and cant do..
THAT'S RIGHT..SOCK IT TO HIM, Chick!!
Robert

Livermore, CA

#4795 Jan 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> THAT'S RIGHT..SOCK IT TO HIM, Chick!!
Do you have any 'FREAKIN clue how corny and stupid most of your posts are?? You would gag a maggot,'ROCKIN CHICK...

Hey, I have a FAR OUT,'ROCKIN idea....Why don't you and Lifelover pack your pink picnic basket with popsicles and chocolate chip cookies and go play jacks on the freeway????!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#4796 Jan 10, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any 'FREAKIN clue how corny and stupid most of your posts are?? You would gag a maggot,'ROCKIN CHICK...
Hey, I have a FAR OUT,'ROCKIN idea....Why don't you and Lifelover pack your pink picnic basket with popsicles and chocolate chip cookies and go play jacks on the freeway????!!!
REPORTED!!.WHO THE FREAK do ya THINK you are bashing ME?? YOU are NOT A NICE Poster.. TROLL!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4797 Jan 11, 2013
LL..wondering how you were.Hope you are doing ok.
Red Neck Romeo

Kansas City, MO

#4798 Jan 11, 2013
Good morning Colorado Chick, Honeymylove!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4799 Jan 11, 2013
Red Neck Romeo wrote:
Good morning Colorado Chick, Honeymylove!
Good Morning Romeo.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#4800 Jan 24, 2013
Lifelover... Are ya hangin'out with Dr_Dirty and Skipper? Remember WHAT Mom said ABOUT sharing???
dont be a DA

San Diego, CA

#4801 Jan 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Lifelover... Are ya hangin'out with Dr_Dirty and Skipper? Remember WHAT Mom said ABOUT sharing???
No Im running all over topix as Jae LuPest
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#4802 Jan 25, 2013
(I thought it was funny) My 3yr old grand son came up for 2 weeks. He said"P-Pa you going to work?" P-Pa said"Yea buddy I got to go to work" ...P-Pa said"When you grow up you can go to work." Kaleb said "NO WAY" I asked him ,"Why do you not want to go to work" he come off with a mouth full..."Daddy goes to work and he comes home saying bad words from work, and everybody at work says bad word, work has bad words, I don't go to work cause I say bad word I go to my room for a day."...(you would of had to been there)Needless to say me and my son had a long talk.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4803 Jan 28, 2013
Hi Everyone.. Topix seems like a Real Downer to me..Lately.. Someone certainly tarnished my thread...Shame on Him!! Anyways,,,Still on an Emotional Rollercoaster.. I certainly would love to get off the ride..
See you soon..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#4804 Jan 28, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Hi Everyone.. Topix seems like a Real Downer to me..Lately.. Someone certainly tarnished my thread...Shame on Him!! Anyways,,,Still on an Emotional Rollercoaster.. I certainly would love to get off the ride..
See you soon..
Lifelover... YES, he DID!! But, THIS is YOUR thread.. NOT HIS!! Tiger Lilly made this For YOU!!..Your oaks to visit and chat with YOU!! I just came out of a Loveless relationship.. Could've FOOLED me!!..But the point is ya have to chalk it up to experience as a Learning Tool..
TROLLS exist Not only here, BUT in the REAL WORLD as well... RECLAIM your thread, Chick!! Consider yourself as a CHICK WITH CLOUT!! ROCK ON!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#4805 Jan 28, 2013
Pals..not oaks..are the oak trees becoming an endangered species?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#4806 Jan 28, 2013
Hey CC,...What you got going tonite,...Huh,...? Wanna Roll Around In The Snow,...?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4807 Jan 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Lifelover... YES, he DID!! But, THIS is YOUR thread.. NOT HIS!! Tiger Lilly made this For YOU!!..Your oaks to visit and chat with YOU!! I just came out of a Loveless relationship.. Could've FOOLED me!!..But the point is ya have to chalk it up to experience as a Learning Tool..
TROLLS exist Not only here, BUT in the REAL WORLD as well... RECLAIM your thread, Chick!! Consider yourself as a CHICK WITH CLOUT!! ROCK ON!!
Hi Colorado chick..It is nice to see you,,I am fully aware about the Good Intentions of this thread.. But things were getting out of hand with a certain few.. Some that shall be nameless.. I sure feel the knife in my back tonight...he is turning it round and round... Unfortunately for me,, I am tortured for telling the truth,,,, i did nothing wrong... Well,,,It Doesnt feel good at all.. OK.. You want me to Reclaim this thread?? Just trying to look on the Brightside..Also trying to keep on the straight and narrow path that leads to the gate of heaven..in this life..I dont ask for much.. I have Jesus,Hope,Faith,and LOVE of family and friends.. No one promised me a Rose Garden.. I cherish the friends I have made in topix..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4808 Jan 28, 2013
&fe ature=related "Breathe"
Red Neck Romeo

Leawood, KS

#4809 Jan 28, 2013
Hmmm,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 4 min Belle Tired 4,450
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 146,891
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min Doug77 77,380
Big dawg 13 min COOTERDOG 541
10-Year-Old Goldfish Undergoes Brain Surgery 15 min SirPrize 4
LIE 2 ME please (Oct '11) 21 min dragoon70056 2,765
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 25 min Christ Allah Mighty 5,539
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 20,032
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 2 hr The Paisan 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,425