Lifelovers Fun Thread

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 218)

Showing posts 4,341 - 4,360 of4,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4726
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ,.,This was 5 hours ago. Kinda slipping lately.. Heard you have 3 dogs! Are they Big or Small??? I own 2 Long-Haired Beautiful Cats.... Just making conversation..
Lol it's cool well one is a pure black lab the other is lab husky and the big baby is lab Great Dane he is such a baby but he is not 2 yet I love em all

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4727
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Crazy Jay wrote:
Just popped in to check this out...
Hi havent seen you in awhile! how have you been?? Just reading this story from the start..Its a wonderful book.. Many great song links as well..All my friends are all through the book,, also some wayward wanderers..........Take care wherever you are!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4728
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's cool well one is a pure black lab the other is lab husky and the big baby is lab Great Dane he is such a baby but he is not 2 yet I love em all
Thats Nice.. I bet they are just like children,, and Mans Best friends.. I used to have a Pomeranian,,,, for about 5 years.. He was my Body guard..I carried him around.. He always showed his teeth and growled at everyone else.. he had a quick temper,,and barked way to much.. I gave my ellderly,,partially deaf friend him,, she lives alone and cant hear someone knocking at the door when they are there.. soo he can bark all he wants,,and Protects her now..Shows his teeth at people,,and Growled,, meaning Stay away!! She says.. Oh well.... Soo whats new?

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4729
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Thats Nice.. I bet they are just like children,, and Mans Best friends.. I used to have a Pomeranian,,,, for about 5 years.. He was my Body guard..I carried him around.. He always showed his teeth and growled at everyone else.. he had a quick temper,,and barked way to much.. I gave my ellderly,,partially deaf friend him,, she lives alone and cant hear someone knocking at the door when they are there.. soo he can bark all he wants,,and Protects her now..Shows his teeth at people,,and Growled,, meaning Stay away!! She says.. Oh well.... Soo whats new?
Lol that's cool nothing much about to go to bed getting tired

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4730
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that's cool nothing much about to go to bed getting tired
good nite.. I wonder where everyone else was tonight..

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4731
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>good nite.. I wonder where everyone else was tonight..
Night take care :)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4732
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bringing this back up.. Right now, Needing new direction.. Looking for songs..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4733
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

http://www.youtube.com/watch... "Time After Time"

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4734
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lifelover wrote:
Bringing this back up.. Right now, Needing new direction.. Looking for songs..
LL - Gosh, I'm kinda sorry about playing in that thread up there, but D@ng ...

I mean no disrespect to you or CJ. Yes, I think a good number of us miss seeing him out here with us. Tell him that for me would ya. PEACE

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4735
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
LL - Gosh, I'm kinda sorry about playing in that thread up there, but D@ng ...
I mean no disrespect to you or CJ. Yes, I think a good number of us miss seeing him out here with us. Tell him that for me would ya. PEACE
Hi Pescreate.. Its actually a Mystery to me why he isnt around much over here.... Its his choice... I havent got an answer as to why he does anything....and I know nothing! I havent seen him...Not much... Soo I will tell him when that time comes... Whenever that may be.. Soo until then.. I will just carry on..
You are fine.. You are just doing as you please....Being your Upbeat and Kind self.. You dont have to apologize.. gray Lifeloser is NOT me.. Its soo retarted.. Not my problem any more.. Maybe we can get this thread up and running..
I see your very bright red picture.. Nice Legs and a pink umbrella..

“always jammin'”

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

los angeles calif.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4736
Nov 25, 2012
 

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4737
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jammin6055 wrote:
http://youtu.be/eCoP2J9m6jM beautiful day
That is nice. I dig your posting style as well. Hope you enjoy the rest of you stay.
:)

'
'
'
'
Thanks LL.

“always jammin'”

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

los angeles calif.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4738
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nice. I dig your posting style as well. Hope you enjoy the rest of you stay.
:)
'
'
'
'
Thanks LL.
Than..we walk hand in hand for a while?...that's unless ur a guy... then we just walk. Lol

“always jammin'”

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

los angeles calif.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4739
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Step by strp

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4740
Nov 26, 2012
 
Good Morning.May your day be bright and sunny.

“Carol”

Level 4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4741
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi Ya ((((( LL ))))))
Some how your T-Mail hasn't made it to my mailbox.
Ah """ I'll bet tha mailman forgot to deliver.LOL
How ya doing Friend???????
I'm passing through being a silly gloon LOL.
Check ya later,have a goodun ..Ly Carol
Crazy Jay

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4742
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Good evening to you Lifelover. I hope all has been well with you.

“Carol”

Level 4

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4743
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

(((((((( LL ))))))))
Here with sad news:

Roadrunner lost her battle to cancer today.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4745
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mercy Carol wrote:
(((((((( LL ))))))))
Here with sad news:
Roadrunner lost her battle to cancer today.
Hi Mercy Carol!! OMG!! Geez!! Our loss ,,Heavens Gain..Although I didnt know her as well as you..SHE was always Respectible and NICE to me..... Very,very Wordy!! how did you know?? Where you posting with her somewheres else??? Thanks for letting me know...
I have some news to tell you Privately tmail..........You are soo very kind...Cant wait to talk..Soon..

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4746
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hello Lifelover. I have heard a great deal of good things about you. And I want to wish you a good evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,341 - 4,360 of4,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••