Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

jammin6055 wrote:
Thanksgiving is wonderful just for what it is
"Its a Beautiful day.. With Friends and Family..When you got a Friend..They skys the limit!![I see your Avatar...Do you Fly??] Reminds me of a song,Jammin... NICE you are here,, You are very Welcome.."

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... "Its A Beautiful Day"[U2]...Awesome video to go with the song!

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Hello Lifelover & lifelover's friends
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving day

Here's a song by a Polish singer with an interesting voice who's recently become known....can't think which singer the voice reminds me of....anyone?
Nevermind here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Strawberry cake ~ Ewelina Lisowska

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

You don't even know about.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Hi...Ll hope you had a great Thanksgiving!:)

“always jammin'”

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

los angeles calif.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
=?= And _what_ is that =?=
All religions... all race.. all beliefs... tall short.. fat skinny.. all in between.. people

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

hi everyone..Bringing this back up to the spotlight.. All are welcome.. Few come..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Listen to this Little Missy.. She sure knows her stuff!! Cant help but SMILE at her..What a Sweetie,,Thanks her parents for her Bible as well.. Does a Fine job!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Thinking outloud!!
1 a life worth living
2 a love worth finding
3 a peace worth having
4 a faith worth walking
5 a risk worth taking
6 a price worth paying

“always jammin'”

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

los angeles calif.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Its your reflection,,of YOU looking in the Mirror! Oh how Ugly![I do remember you slammed me awhile back..on the Say something To the person above thread! How come?? I did Nothing to you first!]
Lol.. I'm not slamming you even though u just told me about a mirror reflection... u sir contacted me first .and if I remember correctly u gave me a title then also... but there's no attack geared towards u..as a matter of fact my personality is the opposite of what ur making it. many times I'll use "lol" to lighten up what might sound harsh...look back I'm sure its there and I started with it here.

I've made too many mistakes on these to worry about anyone and there are times u ask me what am I doing.. or thinking..and with all that not once have I contacted u 1st...it would seem that if I had it in for you I'd be all over you when I see you but that's not the case. Continue to have your fun that's what it's all about and from here on my hope is that u feel comfortable when I'm around. Lol

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

jammin6055 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. I'm not slamming you even though u just told me about a mirror reflection... u sir contacted me first .and if I remember correctly u gave me a title then also... but there's no attack geared towards u..as a matter of fact my personality is the opposite of what ur making it. many times I'll use "lol" to lighten up what might sound harsh...look back I'm sure its there and I started with it here.
I've made too many mistakes on these to worry about anyone and there are times u ask me what am I doing.. or thinking..and with all that not once have I contacted u 1st...it would seem that if I had it in for you I'd be all over you when I see you but that's not the case. Continue to have your fun that's what it's all about and from here on my hope is that u feel comfortable when I'm around. Lol
Hi Jammin,,How are you?? Your reply to me doesnt make sense to me...YOU have me pegged wrong.. I am not like that.. I have been always nice to you.. Never rude.. Always smiling... I think you are replying to the wrong post.. That one you replied to was for Hossier Hillbilly......HE asked for it.. I was insulted on another thread by him for no reason at all........I couldnt believe him..I know 2 wrongs ...dont make a right.... BUT he caught me on a bad day.. I didnt mean it... Forgiveness is a wonderful thing.... DID you read yours????????-->"Its a Beautiful day.. With Friends and Family..When you got a Friend..They skys the limit!![I see your Avatar...Do you Fly??] Reminds me of a song,Jammin... NICE you are here,, You are very Welcome.."

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

http://www.wimp.com/stayawake/ "SMILING at you!! This is adorable,,"
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

someone is really goofing up with the personals... get it together dude you're falling apart at the seams and I'm seeing the stuffing coming out... so what happens when they find the ORANGE BOX?!?!
Hoosier Hillbilly

Oakland City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You girls look'n for this:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/unca...

'i'm not tell'n!
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

oh no HH is gonna pop out of the box!!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Maybe ya'll sex-crazed should weirdos should meet up in here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TKB3HVC4J...
Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

on no! ad NO I didn't click it!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

QuiteCrazy wrote:
on no! ad NO I didn't click it!!
Hi Quite Crazy..Glad to have you in this room.. Very bright and Beautiful.. please dont believe everything to hear about me.. Alot of it pure BS....... I did click on it.. Someplace I dont venture.. in the HS threads.. That link is NOT my friend, David.. Thats his troll.... Help yourself to the refreshments..and Please play the jukebox in the corner.. We rock!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... "ORANGE Crush"[REM]..Time for a video,, OMG,,,,,,,,,,its Hoosier Hillbilly!!

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hey LL how are ya ? glad I found another one of your threads.:)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
Hey LL how are ya ? glad I found another one of your threads.:)
Hi ,.,This was 5 hours ago. Kinda slipping lately.. Heard you have 3 dogs! Are they Big or Small??? I own 2 Long-Haired Beautiful Cats.... Just making conversation..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min wondering 113,208
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min Adrian DeVine 54,036
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 5 min curiouslu 76,936
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min curiouslu 141,639
The letter E (Jun '13) 12 min Adrian DeVine 851
The Letter "O" (May '09) 14 min Adrian DeVine 3,205
The Letter T (Dec '11) 16 min Adrian DeVine 2,376
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 1 hr Petal Power 366
Message to Obama 2 hr Petal Power 748