Since: Aug 11

MAGGOT

#4461 Oct 4, 2012
Maroon 5 - one more night

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#4462 Oct 4, 2012
&fe ature=related "TWINS!! I played this video last night as well... Beautiful! Here is the reson for their song "Tears Of An Angel."

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4463 Oct 4, 2012
&fe ature=relmfu "Is LOVE Enough To SAVE The World?"

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4464 Oct 4, 2012
[Remembering DEAN today with this LOVING poem!!]
God has not promised

skies always blue,

flower strewn pathways

all our lives through.

God has not promised

sun without rain,

joy without sorrow,

peace without pain.

But God has promised

strength for the day,

rest for the laborer,

light on the way,

grace for the trial,

help from above,

unfailing sympathy,

undying love

Author Unknown

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4465 Oct 4, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Awww. Lifelover..am sorry THAT you are feeling sad about the loss of your brother..it's ALWAYS hard to realize they are no longer with us..to share a joke, to remember a past memory together and just to chat when ever..Very hard to get used to..I DON'T FREAKIN' CARE..how long ago it was WHEN ya lost him..it STILL hurts! The energy has been WEIRD today..like an episode in a Twilight Zone hour long show..the one I remember well..is the one about the GIANTS who took an entire neighborhood and place them on their planet's surface..to gaze upon. The folks woke up to darkness and it was pure silence..UNTIL they started acting a tad crazy..LIKE..WTF is going on here? Then, almost killing each other with baseball bats..the GIANTS appeared..FREAKY..FER SURE! Take care Chick..
Hi Friend..HOW are you doing?? Although nothing can bring him back..i hurt like hell..when I open the place in my heart where i left him.. For my Comfort..I had to seal him p in my heart.. You are right about one thing.. No one can steal the memories of a neverending childhood into adulthood PURE love I have for him... For years I thought it was not fair.. HE Left out of my life forever,,and Never said goodbye.. He couldnt.. Someone murdered him!!! He dyed alone..He was robbed,beat,and shot 3 times in the back of his head at close range.. Dumped like garbage in a vacant lot.. That night it just Stormed and neverending Rain,,all over him.. The police found Dean the next morning.. It was a horrible time in my life... BUT my comfort in this Life is--> I will see him someday..in "Heaven",,,when its my turn to Die.... meanwhile... Music soothes my soul... If your wondering.. His death comes back to haunt me every so often.....because I had No Closure.. Life went on without him... Thanks for your kind words... Its not been easy..BUT I try....YOU watched Twilight Zone?? I had no clue it was still on.. Thanks..

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#4466 Oct 4, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Friend..HOW are you doing?? Although nothing can bring him back..i hurt like hell..when I open the place in my heart where i left him.. For my Comfort..I had to seal him p in my heart.. You are right about one thing.. No one can steal the memories of a neverending childhood into adulthood PURE love I have for him... For years I thought it was not fair.. HE Left out of my life forever,,and Never said goodbye.. He couldnt.. Someone murdered him!!! He dyed alone..He was robbed,beat,and shot 3 times in the back of his head at close range.. Dumped like garbage in a vacant lot.. That night it just Stormed and neverending Rain,,all over him.. The police found Dean the next morning.. It was a horrible time in my life... BUT my comfort in this Life is--> I will see him someday..in "Heaven",,,when its my turn to Die.... meanwhile... Music soothes my soul... If your wondering.. His death comes back to haunt me every so often.....because I had No Closure.. Life went on without him... Thanks for your kind words... Its not been easy..BUT I try....YOU watched Twilight Zone?? I had no clue it was still on.. Thanks..
So sorry for your loss LL!!!
<3

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4467 Oct 4, 2012

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#4469 Oct 4, 2012
Hello LL. Hope all is well with you.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4470 Oct 4, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Hello LL. Hope all is well with you.
Hi Godsmacked.. Nice to see you.. I have been having issues lately.. Not to worry here about it.. This is FUN,, Start from the beginning of this thread.. All the way to the Present now.. I was Inspired..and I still am.. Oh well..
On another note,,I am on the highest level here,,have earned all the badges,,and Wore the Gold crown.. Is there any other Rewards that I dont know about?? Maybe I should get my other account out?? I am on level 2 there.."Sonrise".. This NAME refers to my brother that I been thinkig about,, I will Never Forget..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4471 Oct 4, 2012
&fe ature=related "On Eagle's Wings"[What a Beautiful Encouraging song..] Listen..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4472 Oct 4, 2012
Jim1952 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Lifelover -- I found your thread!
Hi Jim.. Nice to have you here with us.. How are you doing tonight?? I have been away working and all.. Thankful this thread is doing well again.. Welcome.. Maybe my dear friends will stop by.. I can only Hope..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4473 Oct 4, 2012
&fe ature=related "LORD.. I lift Your Name on High." Give me some Pretty colorful judgits,,Would you?? Here you go..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4474 Oct 4, 2012
&fe ature=related "Draw ME Close To You"[songs that have been in my favorite from the Other thread I came from before offbeat.. Most of them was from "HAM"..May he R.I.P.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4475 Oct 4, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry for your loss LL!!!
<3
Hi Tiger lilly.. Its is always Nice when you arrive. After all you were Kind enough to start this for me.. I am OK.. today.. I have been living on A Prayer actually.. and Thanks for caring.. I am Restassured I will be fine,By the Grace of God... Soo How is your Autumn?? I Been raking mega leaves already.. PLUS working..again... Certainly,,,getting a workout!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4476 Oct 4, 2012
CyrusTheVirus wrote:
Maroon 5 - one more night
Hi Cyrus.. looked up this song...and Same music my oldest son listens to.. Its alright.. How are you tonight??

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4477 Oct 4, 2012
"Above All"[Inspiring song]

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4478 Oct 4, 2012
Hi LL and friends, hope everyone had a great week so far.

Here is a new song I heard today thought it was pretty good.!:)hugs

Paloma Faith - Picking Up The Pieces

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4479 Oct 4, 2012
"Rolling In The Deep"[adeles song]

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4481 Oct 4, 2012
Lovin Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>You're resplendent and you have a beautiful soul. Stay strong.
Hi amd Welcome...You think I am-->
Attractive and impressive through being richly colorful or sumptuous..... Thanks..BUT are you sure.. I dont know you..or do I??

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4483 Oct 4, 2012
Lovin Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I think you are. I'm sure. You're as colorful as a rainbow after a spring morning's rain and as sumptuous as fine china.
"Really?? Thats news to me.. How do you know all this??? Are you Stalking by chance?? Thats Quite a Compliment there Stranger.. I think I will take it and Run!![you cant catch me!]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Calisportsgirl 19,707
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min Alex Nicole 146,493
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 33 min Go Blue Forever 1,179
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min Sparky 197,308
One Word (Jan '09) 48 min Knock off purse s... 17,091
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 49 min Knock off purse s... 2,935
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 49 min Calisportsgirl 5,128
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Sam 59,690
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 33,153
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 hr 8541 MARINE 8,804
More from around the web