Lifelovers Fun Thread

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

You don't even know about.....

#2768 Jul 5, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
Good Afternoon Friends,,Hope your 4th was enjoyable..Mine was,,
I'm glad you had a good 4th~I like the pic!:)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2769 Jul 5, 2012
WildMountainHoney wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you had a good 4th~I like the pic!:)
Hi Friend.I love this pic.. Kinda quiet here tonight,I was at Dennysplace,,There are trolls there tonight,,and I am also Tmailing with a guy friend..How are you today>>?????????you have a firework heart!! COOL!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2770 Jul 5, 2012
&fe ature=fvsr "10,000 Reasons",,by Matt Redman.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2771 Jul 5, 2012
&fe ature=related "Nevetrr let Go" [awesome video]

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#2772 Jul 5, 2012
Good evening Lover of Life, L L...How are you...?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2773 Jul 5, 2012
&fe ature=related "Endless Hallelujah"[this is for james..]

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2774 Jul 5, 2012
Lifelover...Let me check out your sunburned shoulders..Yeah..that looks nasty..here got my Noxzema to cool off the skin..I swear by it...Are ya doing okay otherwise?..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2775 Jul 5, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Lifelover...Let me check out your sunburned shoulders..Yeah..that looks nasty..here got my Noxzema to cool off the skin..I swear by it...Are ya doing okay otherwise?..
OH??? I am not sun burned!! I cant even pretend that..I take care of my skin,,I am verry fair skinned,,Beside the highest spf,,available that I use,,since I was 30 years old,,I been using expensive lotions on my face,,Neutrogena Healthy Skin,,AND I have used noxema on my 2 sons in their younger years,,Its still 96 degrees here,,,,Are you sunburnt?? I can rub that on your back,,please,,

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#2776 Jul 5, 2012
Stop it!

My dreams are easily influenced, and didn't even get to see the picture.

So if want me to leave it to my own devices, I may not be able to ever look at either of you in the eyes.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2777 Jul 5, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
Stop it!
My dreams are easily influenced, and didn't even get to see the picture.
So if want me to leave it to my own devices, I may not be able to ever look at either of you in the eyes.
HI DAN!! Its not what you think,,Colorado Chick is my Girl Friend,,Not my girlfriend,,There is a BIG difference,,So how are you?? HOT just like me,,I suppose,,The heatwave is taking us by storm...Thanks for the invention of Air Conditioning,,

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#2778 Jul 5, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> OH??? I am not sun burned!! I cant even pretend that..I take care of my skin,,I am verry fair skinned,,Beside the highest spf,,available that I use,,since I was 30 years old,,I been using expensive lotions on my face,,Neutrogena Healthy Skin,,AND I have used noxema on my 2 sons in their younger years,,Its still 96 degrees here,,,,Are you sunburnt?? I can rub that on your back,,please,,
Hi LL. Hi CC. Dont you love the smell of Noxzema? It is great for sunburn. On Wednesday we went to a city picnic and concert. Had a bit of sunscreen on my nose but forgot all about my feet in new strappy sandals. Got home with a mean burn across the tops of my feet and right around my instep. Honey slathered them in chilled Noxzema cream. Rubbed it in all the way up to my thighs. Didnt want to waste it, so I had him shave my legs. Love the feel of fresh linen on my slick shaved legs.:)

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#2779 Jul 6, 2012
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LL. Hi CC. Dont you love the smell of Noxzema? It is great for sunburn. On Wednesday we went to a city picnic and concert. Had a bit of sunscreen on my nose but forgot all about my feet in new strappy sandals. Got home with a mean burn across the tops of my feet and right around my instep. Honey slathered them in chilled Noxzema cream. Rubbed it in all the way up to my thighs. Didnt want to waste it, so I had him shave my legs. Love the feel of fresh linen on my slick shaved legs.:)
What did I just say to LL?

You ladies are killing me.(softly albeit)

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2780 Jul 6, 2012
Happy Friday all!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2781 Jul 7, 2012
Happy Saturday Morning Lifelover..time to head on over and beat the early birds at the new bakery..hear that they have butter-laden pastries..LEAD THE WAY!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2782 Jul 7, 2012
goooood morning!!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2784 Jul 7, 2012

Level 9

#2785 Jul 7, 2012
Good Morning Lover Of Life, What is for Breakfast this morning...?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2786 Jul 7, 2012
Crazy Jae wrote:
Good Morning Lover Of Life, What is for Breakfast this morning...?
Peanut butter toast..Lost my appetite..How are you today crazy?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2787 Jul 7, 2012
&fe ature=related "I Will Carry You"

Level 9

#2788 Jul 7, 2012
Gonna be a Scorcher Soon...Hellfire is on the way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min Sam 43,713
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Satan The Dark Lord 169,495
Words that annoy you? 50 min jimmy krack korn 23
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 51 min wichita-rick 1,426
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 57 min wichita-rick 13,346
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Blitzking 173,820
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,084
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Lucy 29,735
More from around the web