“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2167 Jun 14, 2012
Good morning Erick (Road Runner) Thanks for the bad icons ; )
Robin Tierra

Brisbane, Australia

#2168 Jun 14, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I am not sure what the heck you are refering to!! the flick?????I havent seen or heard from Adrain in months,,,,,,,,,,Some guy named Glenn posts here..named Just Devine.....I realize thats Not Adrain,,,,,,
It's rather than something more general like: To give them the brush off/cold shoulder/short shrift/bum's rush that sort of thing.
And so:
To give someone the sack.
To fire someone.
To give them the boot.

... in Australia you sometimes hear, "He/She/They gave me the flick", which often means simply to be rejected.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2170 Jun 14, 2012
Power Of LOVE.......[performed by a favorite of mine Celene Dion.].Tastefully done.
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2171 Jun 14, 2012
Good Morning Folks!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2172 Jun 14, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LQ_Gf0CcE-YXX Power Of LOVE.......[performed by a favorite of mine Celene Dion.].Tastefully done.
Hey Celene. Why the long face :)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2173 Jun 14, 2012
Ace Cadillac wrote:
LMAO!
HI ACE!! Whats soo funny?? I need a laugh,A smile just isnt enough.....Do you know something I Dont know??Great to see you..Join the party!! Complete withPparty hats and Party favors...Use your imagination.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2174 Jun 14, 2012
WhiteDevil wrote:
Good Morning Folks!
Hi..Glad you made it..This is the place..We are kind and respectible here..Thats whats nice about this,GOOD Clean FUN with friends..Near and Far away.....
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2175 Jun 14, 2012
Cool! Thanks!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2176 Jun 14, 2012
Robin Tierra wrote:
<quoted text>It's rather than something more general like: To give them the brush off/cold shoulder/short shrift/bum's rush – that sort of thing.
And so:
To give someone the sack.
To fire someone.
To give them the boot.

... in Australia you sometimes hear, "He/She/They gave me the flick", which often means simply to be rejected.
I've never heard that. I'm going to use it now. Ha!

Location hidden

#2177 Jun 14, 2012
WhiteDevil wrote:
Good Morning Folks!
good morning!!:)
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2178 Jun 14, 2012
Hi! how are y'all doin? I'm drinkin coffee and wandering around these threads and listening to talk radio news......I would have stopped by late last night but the service provider here had a problem so I went to sleep.:)

Location hidden

#2179 Jun 14, 2012
WhiteDevil wrote:
Hi! how are y'all doin? I'm drinkin coffee and wandering around these threads and listening to talk radio news......I would have stopped by late last night but the service provider here had a problem so I went to sleep.:)
I had a headache from Mr. Psycho on the PB thread, so I went to bed, too. Thanks for taking up for me. He's worthless. I'm over it.:)
I'm just chilling with my dog for a bit.
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2180 Jun 14, 2012
StargardtEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a headache from Mr. Psycho on the PB thread, so I went to bed, too. Thanks for taking up for me. He's worthless. I'm over it.:)
I'm just chilling with my dog for a bit.
The one in yer pic?

Location hidden

#2181 Jun 14, 2012
WhiteDevil wrote:
<quoted text>The one in yer pic?
Yes.:) She's a rescue mini Schnauzer. I got her at 7 months old and she's 3 now. I love her more than I love most people. Probably because she has unconditional love. That's rare in a person.
I had outside dogs growing up. When I got a house, I got a rescue mini rat terrier who had been very abused. She was older. That will forever be my heart and soul dog. She LITERALLY saved my life. I was getting ready to kill myself (I have Bipolar 2 with severe depression..treated & not suicidal anymore) when I looked up & she was just staring at me. I thought,'who will take care of her like me? What has she done to deserve this?' I realized I needed help and got it. That was years ago. 2 weeks after being diagnosed with my eye disease, she was diagnosed with an inoperable cancer. She made it 9 weeks before I had to let her go. I lost tons of weight because all I did for 6 straight weeks was lay in my house literally screaming and crying. I never wanted another dog. My ex talked me into this one. It took me a while to bond. Now, I love her with all my heart.:)
I was unable to have kids, so I spoil my dogs bunches.:)
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2182 Jun 14, 2012
What is bipolar2?.......I'm glad you feel better1

Location hidden

#2183 Jun 14, 2012
WhiteDevil wrote:
What is bipolar2?.......I'm glad you feel better1
It's where you cycle into mania and depression. Also called manic-depressive disorder. I was married to a Bipolar 1. He only got manic. He stopped taking his meds. It was really bad. Anyway, I've only been manic 1 time and it was due to a medication. The worst thing I did was get an ugly tattoo, but at least it's religious!(I have 4 & love tatts) I officially have Bipolar 2, rapid cycling (I can switch moods rather fast), with severe treatment resistant depression. That means very few meds have helped my depression. I've had lots of therapy. I take my meds faithfully, but the depression is hell. It doesn't just effect me, but everyone around me. So, I'm really good about talking about it, educating people and getting to my dr when needed. My eyes & bad marriage really depressed me. He left 12/25/10. I really loved him. But, I chose to move on and set goals. I'm not going to let this disease take my life. It has a 75% successful suicide rate. I'm not going to be in that. I try hard, I do. I just want people to realize bipolar doesn't mean you're 'crazy'. It's merely a disorder of brain chemicals. They don't know what causes it. I get made fun of over it, I get made fun of for being blind. Thing is, these people don't realize at any given time, they could be me. I think people are just scared of what they don't understand.
WhiteDevil

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2184 Jun 14, 2012
StargardtEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's where you cycle into mania and depression. Also called manic-depressive disorder. I was married to a Bipolar 1. He only got manic. He stopped taking his meds. It was really bad. Anyway, I've only been manic 1 time and it was due to a medication. The worst thing I did was get an ugly tattoo, but at least it's religious!(I have 4 & love tatts) I officially have Bipolar 2, rapid cycling (I can switch moods rather fast), with severe treatment resistant depression. That means very few meds have helped my depression. I've had lots of therapy. I take my meds faithfully, but the depression is hell. It doesn't just effect me, but everyone around me. So, I'm really good about talking about it, educating people and getting to my dr when needed. My eyes & bad marriage really depressed me. He left 12/25/10. I really loved him. But, I chose to move on and set goals. I'm not going to let this disease take my life. It has a 75% successful suicide rate. I'm not going to be in that. I try hard, I do. I just want people to realize bipolar doesn't mean you're 'crazy'. It's merely a disorder of brain chemicals. They don't know what causes it. I get made fun of over it, I get made fun of for being blind. Thing is, these people don't realize at any given time, they could be me. I think people are just scared of what they don't understand.
I stopped drinking almost 16 years ago and was told I was bi polar, but about 2 years later the doctors said I was not bi polar after all,PTSD instead.......go figure!......Anyway I've been called crazy and I really don't care, I know what kind of person I am and I comfortable being who I am,......I have long hair,big bushy beard,with lotsa gray on the sides,brownish/red in front,and literally COVERED with tats,Six five 325lbs,look like biker but don't ride anymore,a grandpa (13GC)and will soon begin my50th year on this ol Rock! btw my name is Michael...Glad to be gettin to know you.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2185 Jun 14, 2012
HI MICHAEL..HI MISSY!!Great to have my friends here,,,,,I am starting here and going backwards,,,,,,,We have a very nice place foor you here white devil.....Interesting name.,We all have personal reasons for choosing our name......I am Restassured to say that.

Location hidden

#2186 Jun 14, 2012
WhiteDevil wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped drinking almost 16 years ago and was told I was bi polar, but about 2 years later the doctors said I was not bi polar after all,PTSD instead.......go figure!......Anyway I've been called crazy and I really don't care, I know what kind of person I am and I comfortable being who I am,......I have long hair,big bushy beard,with lotsa gray on the sides,brownish/red in front,and literally COVERED with tats,Six five 325lbs,look like biker but don't ride anymore,a grandpa (13GC)and will soon begin my50th year on this ol Rock! btw my name is Michael...Glad to be gettin to know you.
Hi, Michael. Thank you for sharing. I do indeed have bipolar, no doubt. I have PTSD from a double rape. 2 men I had been 'best friends'(or so I THOUGHT) for over 2 years, drugged me. Shortly thereafter, I started falling apart. I had to get a HIV test (negative, thank God). I was terrified I'd be pregnant.(no, again thank God). Many bad things happened leading up to my diagnosis finally in 1999. So, I've lived with it many years. I don't judge people on appearance. I was in a popular group of friends, but I've always stood out because I keep friends from all walks of life. People fascinate me. I'm sure most think I tell too much about my life. I do it to educate people appropriately and to hopefully help others not get drinks drugged. They're even drugging teenaged girls in their sodas at malls. It's scary. It's not always easy to talk about, but it takes me OUT of the victim role and helps me feel I'm helping others. I'm Missy, btw.:)

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#2187 Jun 14, 2012
Hello Lifelover, hows it going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association. (Nov '10) 7 min andet1987 17,448
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 12 min wichita-rick 167
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 12 min andet1987 41,668
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 14 min 40ish 5,112
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min CJ Rocker 162,817
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 16 min Mega Monster 2,346
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 19 min andet1987 28,853
News Cremains wash up on Scotland shoreline and you ... 35 min Crystal_Clear722 5
Poll Middle East Solutions 3 hr Bounty Hunter 25
Commander in Chief 3 hr Judge Its 15
More from around the web