What is the real reason men fight in ...

What is the real reason men fight in wars?

Created by Pollster on Mar 24, 2013

9 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sick need to prove they have the biggest genitals

It is fun sexually assaulting others in your unit

It is fun sexually assaulting enemy civilians

Murdering babies is fun

They mainly go to get drunk

They go because they are rejects everywhere else

Only place for violent psychopaths to be heroes

They like to boss and control others

Killing is fun

Good way to score hookers

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#83 Mar 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking of war one-dimensionally.
That's how dud-muffin thinks about everything.
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#84 Mar 25, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how dud-muffin thinks about everything.
says the simpleton

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#85 Mar 25, 2013
I fought to serve my country :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#86 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
please slow down a touch
Germany declared war on the USA , the only country Hitler declared war ... because Germany was an ally of Japan , we weren't an ally of England at that time
Korea was a United Nations action and the only reason it happen was because Russia threw a fit and didn't veto .. other wise
us troops have been in Nam since 1954 Eisenhower
Actually, the US declared war on Japan on December 8, 1941 - a day after the "Day that will live in Infamy." 3 days later, the US declared war on Germany and Italy.

During the first 2 years of the global conflict, the United States had maintained formal neutrality, while supplying Britain, the Soviet Union and China with war material through Lend-Lease, as well as deploying the US military to replace the British invasion forces in Iceland.

I have no idea how they maintained "formal neutrality" and still supplied Britain with warplanes and supplies.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87 Mar 25, 2013
Because the average of mankind is still a savage.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#88 Mar 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the US declared war on Japan on December 8, 1941 - a day after the "Day that will live in Infamy." 3 days later, the US declared war on Germany and Italy.
During the first 2 years of the global conflict, the United States had maintained formal neutrality, while supplying Britain, the Soviet Union and China with war material through Lend-Lease, as well as deploying the US military to replace the British invasion forces in Iceland.
I have no idea how they maintained "formal neutrality" and still supplied Britain with warplanes and supplies.
I don't care about Japan , I know that.......... but

Adolf Hitler declared war against the United State of America on December 10, 1941

Declaration of War with Germany Declared by Joint Resolution of Congress, December 11, 1941

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#89 Mar 25, 2013
here is another footnote : Germany is the only country the USA declared war on twice

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#90 Mar 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
try this LEND/LEASE
The Lend-Lease Act of 1941 was legislation that allowed the neutral United States to provide direct military aid to the Allies.

Location hidden

#91 Mar 25, 2013
It is my understanding that Germany declared war on the US as well.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#92 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
here is another footnote : Germany is the only country the USA declared war on twice
Footnote #2: Germany wasn't the only one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_w...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#93 Mar 25, 2013
You are correct - Adolf Hitler didn't declare war on anyone, ... America was the only country Germany officially declared war on during WW2.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#94 Mar 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Footnote #2: Germany wasn't the only one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_w...
name another...The table below lists the five wars in which the United States has formally declared war against eleven foreign nations.[4] The only country against which the United States has declared war more than once is Germany, against which the United States has declared war twice (though a case could be made for Hungary as a successor state to Austria-Hungary).

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#96 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
You are correct - Adolf Hitler didn't declare war on anyone,... America was the only country Germany officially declared war on during WW2.
Sorry, I misread your post - you are correct, although Austria-Hungary (WWI) and Hungary (WWII) are pretty close.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#97 Mar 25, 2013
No Comprende wrote:
<quoted text>Whats that mean? You tried to get drafted but were denied?
It means they found out that he couldn't march in a straight line without a "ham sandwhich" in his back pocket.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#98 Mar 25, 2013
No Comprende wrote:
<quoted text>Whats that mean? You tried to get drafted but were denied?
ha ha ha . when I 1st saw that I was thinking , hell they won't take ya , but thought leave it alone ... but it does have humor ....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#99 Mar 25, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I misread your post - you are correct, although Austria-Hungary (WWI) and Hungary (WWII) are pretty close.
it is ok don't worry ,,

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#100 Mar 25, 2013
Japan did Churchill a favor ... because FDR
In the 1940 presidental election campaign Roosevelt promised to keep America out of the war. He stated, "I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again; your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars."

Location hidden

#101 Mar 25, 2013
I wish you lunkheads would make up Tally's mind!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#102 Mar 25, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Japan did Churchill a favor ... because FDR
In the 1940 presidental election campaign Roosevelt promised to keep America out of the war. He stated, "I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again; your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars."
See, I kept telling all those yahoos that every politician makes promises thaty can't keep - even Roosevelt.

:o)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#103 Mar 25, 2013
All for the bucks!!... and Massage Parlors...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 2 min quilterqueen 1,101
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 4 min andet1987 672
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 min quilterqueen 47,363
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 5 min andet1987 3,483
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 6 min andet1987 2,945
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 7 min quilterqueen 4,571
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min quilterqueen 16,045
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 221,952
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 43 min ROTFLMAO 25,051
More from around the web