What is the real reason men fight in wars?

Created by Pollster on Mar 24, 2013

9 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sick need to prove they have the biggest genitals

It is fun sexually assaulting others in your unit

It is fun sexually assaulting enemy civilians

Murdering babies is fun

They mainly go to get drunk

They go because they are rejects everywhere else

Only place for violent psychopaths to be heroes

They like to boss and control others

Killing is fun

Good way to score hookers

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#1 Mar 24, 2013
The hot chicks?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#2 Mar 24, 2013

"To the victor goes the spoils".

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Rape, Rob, pillage, otherwise known as Honor, Duty Commitment,...

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#4 Mar 24, 2013
What an insult to the young men and women serving, Pathetic!
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#5 Mar 24, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
heil

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T6G5OEB...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
I agree. War is sometime the best way to bring about peace. World war 1 ended without the defeat of Germany and soon we had WW2. The complete defeat of Germany and Japan ended there agression for a very long time. Korea was not a clear victory and remains a hot spot to this day
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#7 Mar 24, 2013
military expansion did not work for

Japan
Spain
England
the Greeks
the Romans
Russia
the Moors
Germany
the Hun

why do we think it will work for us

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#8 Mar 24, 2013
One doesn't have to go to war to find all of those choices available. Those things can be found in most major cities, especial cities run by Democrats.

Looks like another poll by yet another dishonorably discharged loon.

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 24, 2013
You should show more respect for people fighting for you....

You know your dumb azz might not be able to come here and put your opinions if it wasn't for people fighting in wars.... Stop just seeing the negativity and see the positive side....

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Da Funky ONE wrote:
I do believe you have your turban on too tight.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 24, 2013
This thread will either go by way of the doo doo or turn into a big ol warzone, re our troops..and military argument....

so before it does either..

I say thank you troops for standing in front of me... Thank you for the fear you push through to ensure my freedom.. Thank you for leaving your families, so mine may grow to love this country . Thank you for risking your life, so that mine and my loved ones are intact...
And thank you for carrying out your duties, so that dipshits like the one who made this poll, can still have the freedoms to make them stupid and be dipshits...they have a flag to carry as well...

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#12 Mar 24, 2013
reebie wrote:
This thread will either go by way of the doo doo or turn into a big ol warzone, re our troops..and military argument....
I say thank you troops for standing in front of me... Thank you for the fear you push through to ensure my freedom.. Thank you for leaving your families, so mine may grow to love this country . Thank you for risking your life, so that mine and my loved ones are intact...
And thank you for carrying out your duties, so that dipshits like the one who made this poll, can still have the freedoms to make them stupid and be dipshits...they have a flag to carry as well...
It's not like Slack has anything else to do.
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#13 Mar 24, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
One doesn't have to go to war to find all of those choices available. Those things can be found in most major cities, especial cities run by Democrats.
Looks like another poll by yet another dishonorably discharged loon.
by being a cop?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 24, 2013
reebie wrote:
You sleep safe in your bed at night because hard men guard the walls ready to do extreme violence to those who would harm you. so said the man who said East is east and west is west and never the twain shall meet. Funny but him home is built very near the prime meridian where east and west do meet:)
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#15 Mar 24, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
You should show more respect for people fighting for you....
You know your dumb azz might not be able to come here and put your opinions if it wasn't for people fighting in wars.... Stop just seeing the negativity and see the positive side....
like tally?
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#16 Mar 24, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
generations of school segregation/inequality guaranteed that for years to come
Lizz

Reading, PA

#17 Mar 24, 2013
I think the answer to this question is when opportunities for work are slim, and the people have nowhere else to turn.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Da Funky ONE wrote:
<quoted text>generations of school segregation/inequality guaranteed that for years to come
You're such a dud-muffin.
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#19 Mar 24, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a dud-muffin.
you only feel that way because you cant handle the truth

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Da Funky ONE wrote:
<quoted text>you only feel that way because you cant handle the truth
LoL.

Judging by your pro-taliban posts, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in your suck muscles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Suezanne 25,985
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min karl44 134,257
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Suezanne 7,796
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 14 min Cyan in CA 1,802
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 21 min Enzo49 339
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Enzo49 37,776
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 24 min Spotted Girl 24
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr American Werewolves 152,834
More from around the web