Who on Offbeat has Affected or Influe...

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#103 Oct 1, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU take it to the real world on the phone, or something I do think its worth the effort....
:)
Yep, did that. Only the first time he called he was on the road and I was in the tub and I just didn't think it was the best time for either of us.

One misunderstanding led to another and they just weren't convinced I wasn't a bad girl. Funny, they told me an experience they had with one out here that was a bit on the shady side and that may have been another reason they were more concerned about me than they needed to be. Whatever ...

Haha

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#104 Oct 1, 2013
I'm not afraid to name names. People waste too much time being jealous of others. Be happy for the people that get mentioned. Naming a person doesn't make other people any less valuable. It just means that person is very important to you.

Many good posters and love what you all bring, but I have been most influenced by my dear friend Billy R. He knows me like no other person here and I trust him completely.

Billy, thank you for being you and for being such a wonderful person. You bring a lot to my life and I hope I do the same for you.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#105 Oct 1, 2013
Well said Trina. Billy does appear a very decent man and I've appreciated posting alongside him.

I'm not a woman than indulges in mistreatment of others due to jealousy. I've experienced it all my life (without merit) and I think it's one of the most petty behavior others are caught up in.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
:)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#106 Oct 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I'm not afraid to name names. People waste too much time being jealous of others. Be happy for the people that get mentioned. Naming a person doesn't make other people any less valuable. It just means that person is very important to you.
Many good posters and love what you all bring, but I have been most influenced by my dear friend Billy R. He knows me like no other person here and I trust him completely.
Billy, thank you for being you and for being such a wonderful person. You bring a lot to my life and I hope I do the same for you.
Thank you Trina, getting to know you has been a great experience for me too. Trust can be difficult to attain, but we have managed it very well.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#108 Oct 1, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Well said Trina. Billy does appear a very decent man and I've appreciated posting alongside him.
I'm not a woman than indulges in mistreatment of others due to jealousy. I've experienced it all my life (without merit) and I think it's one of the most petty behavior others are caught up in.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
:)
Hello Trish, thanks. I try to be a decent man, and stay true to my words and my friends....And i've always enjoyed posting with you too......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#109 Oct 1, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of crap. Yes he's a peach. Ask yourself why are all the helpless and bored online females drawn to him?
Personally, I don't know any helpless females. Anyone that says females are the weaker sex has no idea what they're talking about.....

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#110 Oct 1, 2013
Thank you Trish.

Billy is a very good man....I saw you said something about giving your number out. I did the same thing early on and had to have it changed as a result. So be careful doing that, there are some loons out there......Now only Billy has it, so I'm not saying you shouldn't give it out. Just be careful.

I hope you have a wonderful day too.

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#111 Oct 1, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Trina, getting to know you has been a great experience for me too. Trust can be difficult to attain, but we have managed it very well.....
You're welcome. I'm proud as can be to know you and have you in my life. I think we manage just fine.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#112 Oct 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Thank you Trish.
Billy is a very good man....I saw you said something about giving your number out. I did the same thing early on and had to have it changed as a result. So be careful doing that, there are some loons out there......Now only Billy has it, so I'm not saying you shouldn't give it out. Just be careful.
I hope you have a wonderful day too.
People should always be careful about giving out personal information.....

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#113 Oct 1, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of crap. Yes he's a peach. Ask yourself why are all the helpless and bored online females drawn to him?
Why would I care why others are hung up on him? I only care about my friendship with him. It doesn't surprise me at all that people are drawn to him, although I don't see how that makes them bored and helpless. You seem to be awfully hung up on him. The second I mention him or talk to him, you always come running. You must have a lot of time on your hands to sit and wait around like that. You really should be nicer to yourself. Calling yourself a helpless, bored, load of crap makes us believe it too.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#114 Oct 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Thank you Trish.
Billy is a very good man....I saw you said something about giving your number out. I did the same thing early on and had to have it changed as a result. So be careful doing that, there are some loons out there......Now only Billy has it, so I'm not saying you shouldn't give it out. Just be careful.
I hope you have a wonderful day too.
HAHAHA

I was soooo frustrated with how things were going out here that I opened three threads, in that many forums, and posted both my telephone numbers and gave out personal email address. I challenged anyone to call me with their petty gripes. HAHA

Guess that went beyond naive.
:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#115 Oct 1, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of crap. Yes he's a peach. Ask yourself why are all the helpless and bored online females drawn to him?
Ssssh!!!
Since you are one that seems to have a problem with others out here for no apparent reason,... just Ssssh!

Tanx
:)

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#116 Oct 1, 2013
Mister Mysterious wrote:
Good or bad, who here has pushed your button more than any other. Who here has stirred your interest the most? Your anger? Your passion? Your pity? Your funny bone?
1st I think of QuiteCrazy
2nd Milwaukee69
quilterQueen
Princess Hey
DC
Clem
CC
Cyan
etc
BAD
African Shadows
Chilli sometimes LOL
Naperville all-the-time...
not sure
Grace
Trish
Sam not Old Sam he's OK

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#118 Oct 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. I'm proud as can be to know you and have you in my life. I think we manage just fine.
If Sweetie Pie thinks that she can make me embarrassed to admit our friendship, I'm afraid that she will be sadly disappointed.....

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#119 Oct 1, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>People should always be careful about giving out personal information.....
Very true.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#120 Oct 1, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA
I was soooo frustrated with how things were going out here that I opened three threads, in that many forums, and posted both my telephone numbers and gave out personal email address. I challenged anyone to call me with their petty gripes. HAHA
Guess that went beyond naive.
:)
There are some real crazies out there, and it pays to be cautious....

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#121 Oct 1, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>If Sweetie Pie thinks that she can make me embarrassed to admit our friendship, I'm afraid that she will be sadly disappointed.....
If she thinks she has any influence over anyone, then she is setting herself up for absolute failure. She is a prime example of jealousy. She can't stand for anyone to be friends with another or to post nicely. Her opinion of our friendship doesn't matter at all.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#122 Oct 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true.
Always take your time and go slow.....

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#123 Oct 1, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Always take your time and go slow.....
The best things in life shouldn't be rushed...

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#124 Oct 1, 2013
Lol... I guess it would be Mr. Stormageddpn :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 4 min andet1987 3,625
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 222,777
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 12 min andet1987 3,760
next word game (Apr '13) 14 min andet1987 995
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Crystal_Clear722 223,371
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 23 min YTube Sept 2017 1
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 24 min Radius Maximus 27,353
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 49 min Parden Pard 2,341
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 53 min Parden Pard 772
More from around the web