'Pig' the half-dog becomes huge Faceb...

'Pig' the half-dog becomes huge Facebook star

There are 3 comments on the WPXI story from Jun 27, 2014, titled 'Pig' the half-dog becomes huge Facebook star. In it, WPXI reports that:

"She's missing probably seven inches of spine, her hips and her joints are way up high at the base of her spine, and none of them are in the right position," owner Kim Dillenbeck told Sky News .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

dad of 3

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 27, 2014
I'm sorry, but there just comes a point at which euthanasia should be more strongly considered as an option. That poor animal! I mean of course it doesn't know any better, but with the pain she's in and the respiratory problems – well like I said, there simply comes a point.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 27, 2014
Hunchbark of Notre Dame.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 27, 2014
dad of 3 wrote:
I'm sorry, but there just comes a point at which euthanasia should be more strongly considered as an option. That poor animal! I mean of course it doesn't know any better, but with the pain she's in and the respiratory problems – well like I said, there simply comes a point.
There's no indication the dog is in pain from the spinal issues, is there? And the vet claims the respiratory issues are routine. Every Pug and similar breed in the world has respiratory issues - that's a reason to stop breeding them, but not to just put them all down if it's routine breathing problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min andet1987 32,521
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min CJ Rocker 211,400
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 12 min andet1987 6,740
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 16 min CJ Rocker 2,196
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 19 min wichita-rick 244
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 21 min Bewitched 115
A to Z songs by title or group! 26 min CJ Rocker 979
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr Ejaculating brain 1,313
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Look Up 71,155
More from around the web