Since: Jul 13

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Even every day normal folks get the urge to Make Some Casual whoopie at some point.

www.Do MePlz.com

is the place where every day normal people can come to find each other for casual whoopie 24/7. You will be shocked by how many people from your town are already on there! Soooo....

Come on over!!!!!!!!!!

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

...the Topix mainframe.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Its probably really crowded there at noon!

;-)
Whoop T Do

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Whoopie Pies

INGREDIENTS:
1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food
cake mix
5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
1 cup shortening
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS:
1. To make the cakes: Prepare mix as directed on package except using only 3/4 cup of water. Drop batter onto greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper to line pan) in 2 1/2 to 3 inch circles. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
2. To make the filling: In a saucepan, combine milk and flour and cook, stirring constantly until it forms a thick paste. Let cool.
3. In a medium bowl, beat sugar and shortening until fluffy. Add vanilla. Add cooled flour mixture and beat until double in volume.
4. Turn the little cakes over on their backs. Spoon a dollop of filling onto half of the little cakes. Place the other half of the cakes on top of the filling to form sandwiches.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Information from CDC
http://www.cdc.gov/std/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••