''The Bad Poetry'' Thread..

''The Bad Poetry'' Thread..

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Maytime”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#1 Sep 23, 2007
I thought this could be fun,
I got the idea from something M04 said, when she spoke of
'The Bad Poetry' thread and thought it would be fun
to express ourselves in fun, let off steam, complain, express ourselves any old way,
No rules,or rhyming, or order of any kind need apply.
Random thoughts on any subject..
Are you folks game to give it a go? lol

Her's mine..
'Thought for To-Day' LOL

'I got up this morning and do yo know what I
said>

'OhGeez' I have a pain in my head,I said.
I could do with a lot more time in that there bed .

but then I thought of what Valerie said
that at 7am she has to drag herself out of bed..and work
to keep those dogs and herself fed..

That me me guilty so I got up instead..
and out the window i stuck my head.

Yes, I could see a dog sitting on the grass
' Dogs have a great life ' I thought,
Just sitting there all day, scratching their 'A**'
and going around looking here and there for a bone
While folks have to think of ways to try and
pay back a loan...
So that's my little poem for this day
and now that Ive done it
I'll go away ..

and do something more useful
instead..
than writing such nonsense in
the 'Bad Poetry' thread...

“I will snort your mother too.”

Since: Sep 07

wwwwwwww, CT.

#2 Sep 23, 2007
Yeh, give me something to snort,
I'll give you no retort.
If I had to go through life all sober,
I'd be nothing but a big old moper.
Look to the left, look to the right,
There ain't no cops in sight.
I'll take a blow for my nose now,
till in my brain I feel a big 'POW!'
Don't tell me it's unhealthy to drink and snort my father,
I do it all the time, so don't you dare bother!
I'm a rich dude with girls, friends and money,
Enjoying life like most people can't, Oh Honey!
So quit your gripin' and complainin,'
There ain't no use in me refrainin.'
So get used to the blow I'm always doin,'
The only way I get thru life: my fuelin'
If you think I could have been more successful
doing somethin' other than yore,
Than shut the h*ll up, you and your whore.
Kieth richards an accountant as boring as can be?
HAHAHAHA, you're an idiot as sure as anyone can see!

(Okay, don't anyone take this sh*t seriously, okay?)

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2007
Grace, your poem was cute..thanks! I have been doing dishes for a few minutes and get so angry because the kids were supposed to clean the kitchen last night. After all, I work at Nelly's and get tired sometimes.....lmao!!

Damn Dishes!

Lord, where do all those dirty dishes come from?
Seems like last week I washed until my hands were the color of a plum.
We have a dishwasher but finances are so low
we can't afford those little tabs to wash them
so here I go.
There's glasses, where did they all come from?
And silverwear, didn't know we owned so much.
Pots and pans I haven't seen in years,
Oh good Lord! These mugs smell like stale beers.
The kids are resting so comfortably in their little beds
And if they don't hurry and get up to help I'll bust their little heads!!!!!!
Laundry is running over into the kitchen floor,
The cats are out of food, and there's litter in their box galore.
The dog's barking for some food.
I surely wish these brats would obey the stupid rules...
All they really have to do is go to school
And wash a dish
and be really cool.
The cats are hungry
The dogs starving.
The kids are resting well in their beds
Watch out! mom's going to knock them in the head!
(Hour later)
The kids are still crying because of the pain in their head.
Mom is resting in her very own bed.
The dog is happily wagging his tail
The cats are licking theirs!!!!!!!!!!
The house is so very clean and the beds are all made.
The dishes are all washed and put away.
The floors are even cleaner than they have ever been.
Cause I screamed at those damn brats and told them if they didn't get up and catch up on chores I would beat their butts until they sizzled like a baking hen.
The grass is mowed.
The yard looks dandy.
I'll sit back and have a Coke
with a piece of candy!!
Ice please!
(Just for Vee) The candy that is...lol!

“Maytime”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#4 Sep 23, 2007
I will snort my father wrote:
Yeh, give me something to snort,
I'll give you no retort.
If I had to go through life all sober,
I'd be nothing but a big old moper.
Look to the left, look to the right,
There ain't no cops in sight.
I'll take a blow for my nose now,
till in my brain I feel a big 'POW!'
Don't tell me it's unhealthy to drink and snort my father,
I do it all the time, so don't you dare bother!
I'm a rich dude with girls, friends and money,
Enjoying life like most people can't, Oh Honey!
So quit your gripin' and complainin,'
There ain't no use in me refrainin.'
So get used to the blow I'm always doin,'
The only way I get thru life: my fuelin'
If you think I could have been more successful
doing somethin' other than yore,
Than shut the h*ll up, you and your whore.
Kieth richards an accountant as boring as can be?
HAHAHAHA, you're an idiot as sure as anyone can see!
(Okay, don't anyone take this sh*t seriously, okay?)
GOOD FOR YOU

My fine friend Snort!
I really hope you won't get caught..(lol)

You might as well be happy

'cos life is short
So enjoy it all
while you can
You've got the right attitude.
'You GO...
My man!!

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2007
Grace, dearest friend I know.
Thanks for this thread
It's sure to show.
Just how weird we are..lol!
This is really lots of fun..
Hey Snort, could you get your friend from the poetry thread to come here and write a little for us?? She's really good..

“Maytime”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#6 Sep 23, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
Grace, dearest friend I know.
Thanks for this thread
It's sure to show.
Just how weird we are..lol!
This is really lots of fun..
Hey Snort, could you get your friend from the poetry thread to come here and write a little for us?? She's really good..
WELL MOMMY DEAREST,
i'm glad you like
and those who don't can
take a hike,

Its meant for fun
and happy times
No one need fuss about
rhymes or rhythm ..
good or bad..

'Cos OFFBEAT..means
We can be mad!LOL

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, GA

#7 Sep 23, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
I thought this could be fun,
I got the idea from something M04 said, when she spoke of
'The Bad Poetry' thread and thought it would be fun
to express ourselves in fun, let off steam, complain, express ourselves any old way,
No rules,or rhyming, or order of any kind need apply.
Random thoughts on any subject..
Are you folks game to give it a go? lol
Her's mine..
'Thought for To-Day' LOL
'I got up this morning and do yo know what I
said>
'OhGeez' I have a pain in my head,I said.
I could do with a lot more time in that there bed .
but then I thought of what Valerie said
that at 7am she has to drag herself out of bed..and work
to keep those dogs and herself fed..
That me me guilty so I got up instead..
and out the window i stuck my head.
Yes, I could see a dog sitting on the grass
' Dogs have a great life ' I thought,
Just sitting there all day, scratching their 'A**'
and going around looking here and there for a bone
While folks have to think of ways to try and
pay back a loan...
So that's my little poem for this day
and now that Ive done it
I'll go away ..
and do something more useful
instead..
than writing such nonsense in
the 'Bad Poetry' thread...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TG0Q0D6...

to topix in wonderland thread
lost cause

North Bend, OR

#8 Sep 23, 2007
i lost my mind
some time ago.
where it went
i'll never know.

it's easier to think
now with no brain.
one added benefit is
i feel no pain.

every day is new
in this new season.
i think it's time
i lost my reason.

“Maytime”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#9 Sep 23, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TG0Q0D6...
to topix in wonderland thread
LOL,
WELL,

Aren't you the perfect little husband to have?

THANK YOU SO MUCH..

I looked everywhere for this TBT,'cos I want to keep my 'little children'>poems together, and that one was missing..
I am VERY grateful indeed..

(LOL) I am still in argument deep over in the REINCARNATION thread..
I was called a troll last night!! Ha ha
That's a first, but, no problem,as,
it is said one should experience everything ROFL!!!!

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, GA

#10 Sep 23, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
WELL,
Aren't you the perfect little husband to have?
THANK YOU SO MUCH..
I looked everywhere for this TBT,'cos I want to keep my 'little children'>poems together, and that one was missing..
I am VERY grateful indeed..
(LOL) I am still in argument deep over in the REINCARNATION thread..
I was called a troll last night!! Ha ha
That's a first, but, no problem,as,
it is said one should experience everything ROFL!!!!
maybe you were a Troll in a past life, and thats what they spotted...lol
needle the thread

North Bend, OR

#11 Sep 23, 2007
the last 2 posts are poetry not.
no rhyme, no reason, no cadence got.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, GA

#12 Sep 23, 2007
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Do not allow a camel to put his nose under the edge of your tent, for soon you will have a camel in your tent.

“Sense...this makes none”

Since: Sep 07

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
WELL,
Aren't you the perfect little husband to have?
THANK YOU SO MUCH..
I looked everywhere for this TBT,'cos I want to keep my 'little children'>poems together, and that one was missing..
I am VERY grateful indeed..
(LOL) I am still in argument deep over in the REINCARNATION thread..
I was called a troll last night!! Ha ha
That's a first, but, no problem,as,
it is said one should experience everything ROFL!!!!
Well let's go for seconds cause...
"three times a charm" I think it was.
Here's another terrible poem to wit
a little brain flatulence I must emit.
It's always fun to be called a troll,
to be accused of something so droll.
Here you are: this f**ked up ditty,
I know it's pretty bad and really sh*tty.
I'd like to be the second to call you TROLL,
I hope it doesn't hurt you inside your soul.
But if it does, get over it,
the pus of insult pops like a zit.
So I call you TROLL for the second time!
Try to stop me,....and get in line!

(darn, this really sucks)

“Sense...this makes none”

Since: Sep 07

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2007
Inspired by Eddie Murphy and Danny Bonaduce

__________
"I pick up a queer with no fear."

As I pull you nearer nearer my dear,
I discover that you're a queer.
Here and there my mind does race,
As I look at the lip gloss on your face.
How could I have been so dumb and stoopid,
as to have been struck in the heart by cupid.
I don't know what to do with you now,
I'm sweating profusely from my brow.
Think I'll leave you off at the next street curb,
Then just forget.....that you was named Herb.

“Vince is da Man! ”

Since: Sep 07

Blue Note (wishfully)

#15 Sep 23, 2007
I'd also like to contribute one from my own thread,
What the heck! It ain't making no bread!

Ouch! My head does surely hurt,
as it is hit by an idiot named Kurt.
Why is there so much violence here and abroad?
Human beings must be ego and greed de-clawed.
Too much lust, too much hate,
Why can't we just be content and wait?
Where has the Love gone? Is it really here?
At the rise of a violent new dawn, I shed a teer.
I have affinity for the Prez,
but as the the old song says,
"the 3 men I admire most:
the Father, Son and Holy Ghost,
made the last Train for the coast,
the day, the music died."

“Vince is da Man! ”

Since: Sep 07

Blue Note (wishfully)

#16 Sep 23, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
Grace, dearest friend I know.
Thanks for this thread
It's sure to show.
Just how weird we are..lol!
This is really lots of fun..
Hey Snort, could you get your friend from the poetry thread to come here and write a little for us?? She's really good..
Ummm, I don't know. I hope we don't corrupt her.
We know much of this stuff is pure bull and banter,
but I hope she does see that too, and doesn't take it too serious,
SNORT doesn't REALLY do coke, but plays guitar
kinda' delirious.

“Vince is da Man! ”

Since: Sep 07

Blue Note (wishfully)

#17 Sep 23, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
Grace, dearest friend I know.
Thanks for this thread
It's sure to show.
Just how weird we are..lol!
This is really lots of fun..
Hey Snort, could you get your friend from the poetry thread to come here and write a little for us?? She's really good..
I don't know how young and susceptible she is
and she's so hurt by wanting to be his...
If you guys will take care of her teer,
Then maybe MO4 or Grace should invite her here.

“Vince is da Man! ”

Since: Sep 07

Blue Note (wishfully)

#18 Sep 23, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
Do not allow a camel to put his nose under the edge of your tent, for soon you will have a camel in your tent.
Yeah, I her ya'... but sometime you just want to take that toilet plunger and cram that camel through the needle.
I hear ya'...it's mostly because of the greed and selfish mindset of some of the rich. There's also a judgement element that works in there, many think they're better than those who don't have much. But I don't believe in judging lest the judger be judged (and even not judging in the sense of condemning takes practice and growing up in) But one can still be rich and poor in spirit. Because if someone has a lot of money and they help a lot of people with it, they're not really rich in the sense of being greedy and selfish. They don't keep it all for themselves and basically use it or give it away for the needs of others....and there are those who've done just that - but so many just don't.

Well, sorry...but it is Sunday, lol!
And I know that this is not worded ever so well, but it's the best I can do being so tired. See you guys later. I'm off to bed.
this1then

Gardena, CA

#19 Oct 2, 2009
This isn't the way to life,
You must've missed a sign or two.
No, this sure ain't the way to life,
and I doubt that I'd tell you even if I knew.
It's not cause I don't want to help, he said,
It's not cause I don't want you to reach the end.
It's just my job to play with your head,
laugh when you fall, then call you my friend.
But all the while I'm screwing you,
I hope you find the way,
because that's my aim, and I'm lost too,
I'd like to partake of it some day.
The reason I'm still here is cause I stopped tryin'.
See, it doesn't seem to be allowed to just sit and dream,
So damned I am here to this misleadin' and lyin',
sayin' things are when they're not what they seem.

So be on your way, we'll meet again,
but I may not look the same, different face, different hair.
I may be a man, I may be a woman,
but we'll meet again somewhere.
Before you go though, think about this,
maybe what you're looking for is a state of mind,
Where you're standin' is what you've missed,
and the road inside is what you're tryin' to find.
But then again I doubt it,
you'll never reach the end,
ha ha ha, but you'll keep listening to this bullshit,
Can I help you up my friend?

“When our souls met..”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

they shimmered with delight.<3

#20 Oct 2, 2009
I don't like Topix new lay out,
Half the screen is ads, and is Shull's ever gonna grow up.?

The top is a mess,
and I only hope this is a test..

On look I just saw.!
The Nobel Prize Winner just invented... a Gas Mask Bra.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,566
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Subduction Zone 168,462
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,180
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,768
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,305
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,986
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,653
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min TheJerseyDevil 165,053
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 41,277
Answer a question with a question 2 hr Mister_ E 177
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 12,044
More from around the web