Is God really the "good guy"?

Since: Feb 14

Jacksonville, FL

#145 Feb 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
Yes, God really is the good guy
Nonsense, independent.

YOUR god is, clearly, EVIL.

It's unfortunate (for those of us who HATE him) that he can't be destroyed...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#146 Feb 18, 2014
--Mephisto-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, independent.
YOUR god is, clearly, EVIL.
It's unfortunate (for those of us who HATE him) that he can't be destroyed...
lol..and you haven't got a clue what good is..

You made up your own rules ...you walk around thinking you know more than God...okay then.....give it your best shot...create something...make it last for eons...without error...day and night...year after year...self propagation of the beasts and plants and yes I include people in that...then live on forever without equal bringing about what you proclaimed in the first 6 days....

Yeah...that's what I thought...lol....

Mephisto_ The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#147 Feb 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up your own rules ...you walk around thinking you know more than God...okay then.....give it your best shot...create something...make it last for eons...without error...day and night...year after year...self propagation of the beasts and plants and yes I include people in that...then live on forever without equal bringing about what you proclaimed in the first 6 days....
So, I take it you're one of the "Jesus freaks"?
Mister E

Jackson, MO

#148 Feb 18, 2014
Mephisto_ The Misotheist wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I take it you're one of the "Jesus freaks"?
lol I'm as close to Jesus as you'll find. I know more than most do.
lol can't you see my exemplary example out here?

Jesus too had to stalk, harass and call out all those beneath
my sandals. I challenge you to find one post of mine that doesn't
prove what an upstanding freak for jesus I am.
Mister_E

Jackson, MO

#149 Feb 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..and you haven't a clue what good is ... only i do
lol..you made up your own rules .. not me!
lol.. at you by the way
you walk around thinking ... that's my first problem
lol..thinking you know more than me and God... okay??? DA
then...give it your best shot .. create another one as becial as me

blablabla .. let me preach to you..i'll get you to see it my way
or you can goes to hades. your choice pal

I'm the example more christians should follow ..lol at you
..lol yeah, that's what i thought
Mister_E

Jackson, MO

#150 Feb 18, 2014
I think it's time for me to pull out all my other socks while I go hunt down some pie to stuff my overweight pig self. lol come back about 3 am if you need some more learning from an E = ELDER, don't you know. lol...you'll catch me slamming any poster .. they are all pies... i slam em good. got to ..lol .. clean up my neighborhood topix...lol that's what jesus would do..too , when i'm in charge ..lol

..lol .. yeah, that's what i thought. Find a post, I dare you that doesn't show my fine upstanding christian ..lol, that is what jesus would do.. if i were in charge..lofl

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#151 Feb 18, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
If he created all that, why tben doesn't he create food for the hundreds of thousands of babies that are starving around the world, dying from slow painful malnutrition and diseases? Just having a problem understanding how letting the most innocent and helpless suffer needlessly plays into the grand scheme of tbings, guess its another one of those things we're not supposed to ask and accept it as God's will.

(regardless of the reply, no baby should go to bed hungry while organized religion is raking in the money)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#152 Feb 18, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>
If he created all that, why tben doesn't he create food for the hundreds of thousands of babies that are starving around the world, dying from slow painful malnutrition and diseases? Just having a problem understanding how letting the most innocent and helpless suffer needlessly plays into the grand scheme of tbings, guess its another one of those things we're not supposed to ask and accept it as God's will.
(regardless of the reply, no baby should go to bed hungry while organized religion is raking in the money)
No one dies outside his will...I don't know why it is...just THAT it is...God is right and just in all he does....He's killed many since the start...look at Noah...Look at Egypt when He brought Israel out...He even killed their first born children...He killed the Israelites because they didn't obey him in the desert...He killed the inhabitants of the land when he brought Israel in to take possession..that's just the tip of the ice berg...He Is GOD...and He can take them out because He brought them in...

I'm against organized religion as well...what kind of church...takes their property off the tax rolls and let's everybody's taxes in the neighborhood go up to foot their bill. That's quite an example they show the unbeliever, especially so, when Christ said to pay taxes or give to Caesar what is Caesar's...The mother of all the churches is the Catholics..and with all the child molestation going on there...you really can't expect much from her daughters...just sayin'....

Level 9

#153 Feb 18, 2014
I fail to see the right and just in innocent children suffering that have zero control of their world, kind, loving old folks that have been Christian all their lives and never did anything but be the best person that they can are robbed of all dignity and self respect by Alzheimers, what can possibly be just and right about that? As a child I was taught he was a loving and caring God but as the years go by and I see the world thru reality glasses causes me to pause and question,,,,wonder.
At any rate! not trying to belittle anyone's beliefs, just trying to figure out my own.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#154 Feb 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Eternal Life
Wait.

If my jerk of a brother that always causes distress at Thanksgiving dinners proclaims he's a believer in Jesus but fails miserably in every and all Jesus said, he's going to Heaven?

Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.

If he goes to Heaven, the crap he did on earth is also going to happen in Heaven.

Hell without him around for an eternity just might turn out to be Heaven.
Independent

United States

#155 Feb 19, 2014
greymouser wrote:
Wait...... he's going to Heaven?
Nobody knows who will be going to Heaven or Hell, not for us to say.
I wouldn't even venture a guess.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#157 Feb 19, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows who will be going to Heaven or Hell, not for us to say.
I wouldn't even venture a guess.
Neither will I.

It's not for me to judge.

But there are plenty out there who will.

A few make a lot of money with paid programs on TV.

And they convince many to judge others.
SLY EAST

United States

#158 Feb 19, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
God isn't withholding food from anyone. The planet produces more than enough to feed everyone. Talk to those in power that rule, they control who gets food. It is because of mans greed that people are starving. It is God's grace and love that put plenty of food on the planet. Who are you to question God's will anyway?
We are all going to die and leave this life someday. Look forward to the new life awaiting you.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#162 Feb 19, 2014
Well...about all I can tell you Mister_E and Sly East...you are about the most immature nutcase I've seen on topix...

take it for what it's worth...

the real M.E.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#163 Feb 19, 2014
Mr Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless how ridiculous you look preaching out here when you've been witnessed
STALKING, HARASSING, DEMEANING, ACCUSING what may be innocent posters. You made a complete jackass of yourself in the poet thread. Every time you see what looks like some pie, off and running you go. You don't even post many music vids when you are on your TROLL fix.
Clean up your act Mr Elder wanna be, cause you look like a reason some don't have any desire to be a Christian. You sir are a stumbling block for millions to see. Aren't you glad you are in disguise so your neighbors can still believe you are such a nice christian believer?
Ladies, don't give this man your email. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing and you will see that if you open your eyes to his behavior out here.
I did have to wonder if it were you Trish...I see now it is..

take your meds...okay??? Still just trying to help!!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#165 Feb 19, 2014
--Mephisto-- wrote:
There's suffering, wars, death, and hatred that's been in the world, and yet, god sits back and does nothing about any of this.
Also, if you read parts of the Bible, it was god who, personally, slaughtered many, many people, he even ordered those who followed him to take the lives of others, as well, and to make matters worse, many of those killed happened to be infants... infants who did nothing wrong.
Here's proof of all this:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_...
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
So, no, god isn't the good guy (far from it), he's, however, a pro-genocidal, infanticidal, murderous, tyrannical, malevolent being.
Lastly, I HATE god and I ALWAYS will HATE him, there's nothing good about this sick individual...
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-...

It's not true. Some of us have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad.

What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#166 Feb 19, 2014
Mr Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless how ridiculous you look preaching out here when you've been witnessed
STALKING, HARASSING, DEMEANING, ACCUSING what may be innocent posters. You made a complete jackass of yourself in the poet thread. Every time you see what looks like some pie, off and running you go. You don't even post many music vids when you are on your TROLL fix.
Clean up your act Mr Elder wanna be, cause you look like a reason some don't have any desire to be a Christian. You sir are a stumbling block for millions to see. Aren't you glad you are in disguise so your neighbors can still believe you are such a nice christian believer?
Ladies, don't give this man your email. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing and you will see that if you open your eyes to his behavior out here.

What am I Chopped liver,
with Exception of that ACCUSING I play lots of Tunes,...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#168 Feb 19, 2014
Mr Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, isn't that the most fecked up thing to believe? So many Mister E types believe they can do whatever they like and don't realize they've even stepped off the narrow path. They don't see that their bad behavior is what others think Jesus approves of or consider themselves a stumbling block to those that may consider learning more about this.
You said it best already. Not one single of us (believers) should be judging anyone else. Mr E is out here judging many and cutting them down in the process it's not clear why, but disgusting to witness since he claims ...
No, that will not be allowed in heaven so these hypocrites need to get it out of their systems down here on earth. They are so well behaved in church and all too many are a disgrace outside the building.
Trish..if you only knew what the narrow path was...You just don't get it...and I'm sorry...

Level 9

#169 Feb 19, 2014
The judge M.E. is in the house I see, who r u to judge some one to hell because their views don't line up with your hypocrisy, God alone is the Judge according to the Bible, and those that judge others commit sin every time they do so please don't come at me with your holier than thou BS, I think God would want me to be inquisitive and seek answers to the things I don't understand, that's another aspect of organized religion I don't like, expecting people to Blindly trust their opinion as gospel.

That's twice you have told me I'm going to Hell, maybe so but I'll bet the farm that you are there waiting for me. One last personal here observation and I'm done, your approach on this is partly the reason so many are turning away from God, no one wants to be scared to God with the threat of burning, fear mongering makes no sense, they should want to come to God out of Love, not because they're scared shytless.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#170 Feb 19, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
The judge M.E. is in the house I see, who r u to judge some one to hell because their views don't line up with your hypocrisy, God alone is the Judge according to the Bible, and those that judge others commit sin every time they do so please don't come at me with your holier than thou BS, I think God would want me to be inquisitive and seek answers to the things I don't understand, that's another aspect of organized religion I don't like, expecting people to Blindly trust their opinion as gospel.
That's twice you have told me I'm going to Hell, maybe so but I'll bet the farm that you are there waiting for me. One last personal here observation and I'm done, your approach on this is partly the reason so many are turning away from God, no one wants to be scared to God with the threat of burning, fear mongering makes no sense, they should want to come to God out of Love, not because they're scared shytless.
As you set your self up as a judge..not only of M.E. but God himself...good luck with that...

YOU will see on that day...

M.E.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min CJ Rocker 8,036
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min CJ Rocker 7,617
A to Z songs by title or group! 12 min Sublime1 1,613
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 24 min Goku---Black 8,801
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 28 min Alex Nicole 150,019
News Butler brings President Trump Coke with push of... 29 min Lawrence Wolf 10
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... 29 min Pat Robertson s F... 21
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Sharlene45 215,615
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 1 hr Sweet the Revenge 38
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mantle Piece 74,474
More from around the web