Is God really the "good guy"?

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#42 Feb 8, 2014
Non believer wrote:
Anyone else notice how the "good christian" goes ballistic when exposed for what it is? Cursing, lying and baring false witness are the most common sins they resort too. Trying to debate with one is akin to teaching a chimp calculus. You'd probably have much better luck with the chimp. At least the chimp wouldn't sin by lying and making false claims of you being a child abuser. That's a trademark of a "christian".
Shut up NIGHTSHIFT! You are a lame azz goat who tries to spew crap, just to get a rise! Grow the hell up!
What debate NIGHTSHIFT, what debate????
For the past 24 hours you have primarily spoke about Children and how God murdered them and basked in the glory of doing so! That came out of your sick mouth......

Stay away from the damn Children, before I have you locked up!
buck

Dallas, TX

#43 Feb 8, 2014
lmmfao spirit. dang girl he cant get any more ignorant than what i dam read.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#44 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
lmmfao spirit. dang girl he cant get any more ignorant than what i dam read.
I guess he thought I didn't know who I was talking to! Lol! He's so old School and he's always spoke and bragged rather, of how much he doesn't believe in God.....I mean, how sad can one get to brag about your unbelief to everyone who will listen!
I mean, what's his point already!
buck

Dallas, TX

#46 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he thought I didn't know who I was talking to! Lol! He's so old School and he's always spoke and bragged rather, of how much he doesn't believe in God.....I mean, how sad can one get to brag about your unbelief to everyone who will listen!
dang girl he aint go no point hes a rambler. aint he been spoutin for years now how he dont believe none.
Independent

United States

#47 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
LOL, well atm YOU are his point.

He argues that something he doesn't believe in, is a mass murderer.

Um....you don't see the flaw in his argument?

This guy went fishing and caught a sucker.

:^`P
Non believer

Chicago, IL

#48 Feb 8, 2014
More sinfull diatribe from the religious faction. More false accusations. Gee, I'm pretty sure there is something about that in the "bible" I'm supposed to read. If I remember right, and I do, it's a sin to "bare false witness" against others. Kind of funny that they "think" they know who they are talking too. Good thing they show their true selves by sinning while telling someone else that they are a child abuser. It's also a good thing that we have people who "give glory" to a god who murders children for his own pleasure. Amusing that someone would rejoice in the sadistic pleasure of children being heinously butchered while falsely accusing someone of being a child abuser. For the definition of "christian", see insane.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#49 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang girl he aint go no point hes a rambler. aint he been spoutin for years now how he dont believe none.
Yes, it's been many years that he has said the same thing, but it was all on the MB forum and other forums......he really makes no sense! No civil debate of any kind will ever come out of him without some kind of 'hidden agenda'! So it's pretty useless.....Lol!
buck

Dallas, TX

#50 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been many years that he has said the same thing, but it was all on the MB forum and other forums......he really makes no sense! No civil debate of any kind will ever come out of him without some kind of 'hidden agenda'! So it's pretty useless.....Lol!
dang girl i thought it was a long time now. i see that no good debate means just stirrin the pot some. keep your head up girl.
K_ick_Me

United States

#51 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
keep your head up girl.
She does. Just 'up' where you don't imagine.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#52 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang girl i thought it was a long time now. i see that no good debate means just stirrin the pot some. keep your head up girl.
Yeah, it's not big deal.....this is all the same things he's said before! Nothing new....
buck

Dallas, TX

#53 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's not big deal.....this is all the same things he's said before! Nothing new....
dang girl thats what i thought sht i thought this was repeat lol. spirit ill catch you tomorrow girl look at it this way he'll always be a ho and a abuser be dam glad you aint near him.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#54 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang girl thats what i thought sht i thought this was repeat lol. spirit ill catch you tomorrow girl look at it this way he'll always be a ho and a abuser be dam glad you aint near him.
Oh believe me, I know exactly what he is and no I will never be around that piece of trash, no way! But what's funny is, he can't seem to leave me alone....Lol! He sent someone over here last week, walking around wearing a ski cap and talking on his cell.....no car or anything! Can you say Stalker!!!!
I just laugh and keep on going......
buck

Dallas, TX

#55 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me, I know exactly what he is and no I will never be around that piece of trash, no way! But what's funny is, he can't seem to leave me alone....Lol! He sent someone over here last week, walking around wearing a ski cap and talking on his cell.....no car or anything! Can you say Stalker!!!!
I just laugh and keep on going......
dang girl thats sick if he did put some body up to goin to your place like that. thats a dam stalker alright some body with a few screws loose. he better stick with his 16 year olds and leave well nuff alone. sht hes sick aint no tellin what some body like that will do. dang girl im glad to hear you aint in to him no more thats enough to save your life.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#56 Feb 8, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
BS..god has nothing to do with 'free will'. My free will, my beliefs, my desires..how I chose to my life or not live my life..is just that..mine.
That's what I want you to think, my child. So when you fuckup, I don't get the blame.

Say Hi to the family - or not - it's up to you.

THE BIG GUY

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57 Feb 8, 2014
First off...'god' to most people is simply self...

Self is god, self desires, self biases, is all god to most.

Most people don't want to be inconvienced by actually serving a 'God' that doesn't reflect their own personal worldly biases...

Location hidden

#58 Feb 8, 2014
Man has done a superb job at creating 'god' in his own image...

Location hidden

#59 Feb 8, 2014
'Is god really the good guy?'..as thread asks?

Who knows....

Another way of asking that is 'Are those who created us good or bad?'...

And what do we measure that by?

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#60 Feb 8, 2014
As a recovering catholic I say yes...just in case...
Islander

Livonia, NY

#61 Feb 8, 2014
I hear God can be all right guy, just if you piss him off he can make your existence a living hell.

Location hidden

#62 Feb 8, 2014
Don't be putting x's and o's on me posts...

I know most of you better than you know yourselves...so quit running away from me, and instead embrace me...you know who you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 9 min Gunslinger45 779
News Weird 7 mins ago 7:30 p.m.Tractor-trailer makes... 14 min Xstain Spot Remover 2
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... 24 min Xstain Spot Remover 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min wichita-rick 223,404
News Some of earliest US landscape photos coming to ... 30 min Xstain Spot Remover 2
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 40 min a_visitor 28,042
2words into 2new words (May '12) 47 min a_visitor 8,639
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 27,380
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Poo Bears 6,064
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 4 hr TheJerseyDevil 969
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 5 hr a_visitor 2,346
More from around the web