Allie Gaiter

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

They are like M&M's. Crunchy outside, tender inside.

Mmmmmmmmm......yummy.
Good Morning MI

Palmyra, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Allie Gaiter is good to eat-cross between steak &
lobster.

“I last longer than 4 hours”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

But don't call your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Believe 'me','i' had no idea 1 serious post could cause this much hysteria.
Here 'i' tried to be humorous and funny and all along 'i' was approaching you =nerds= in a disenchanted method.
Now 'i' know!
*=* If you can't beat'm join'm !*=*
DON'T BEAT THE TURTLES. What a bully.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Want'a know how to clean a catfish?, frog, rabbit,
beef, hog, squirrel, chicken, quail, goose, groundhog, pheasant, turkey,+ I never scale fish.
Orca Winfrey

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Want'a know how to clean a catfish?, frog, rabbit,
beef, hog, squirrel, chicken, quail, goose, groundhog, pheasant, turkey,+ I never scale fish.
I never go near a scale myself......

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Marley Money wrote:
Yes, I eat turtleheads.
That counts right?
Yuck. That is the first thing I thought of, when you gotta poop so bad the turd is poppin' in and out before you can get to the potty.
Marley Money

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Yuck. That is the first thing I thought of, when you gotta poop so bad the turd is poppin' in and out before you can get to the potty.
I assume yours would be like metal shavings congealed by grease and such......Am I correct? It sounds hot to me.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Marley Money wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume yours would be like metal shavings congealed by grease and such......Am I correct? It sounds hot to me.
Depending on what I consume. Sometimes its hot molten metal squirting out after some spicy magnesium. If I am on a low carborundum diet, I get the hard chunkies.
I am grossed out by turtle cheesecake. Snapping turtles are nasty and will bite your unit right off.

“There Are Angels Among Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

all i want to know is what does all these animals taste like??? "Chicken" thats what everybody says about different types of animal meat..oh it taste just like chicken..LOL...:O).H.H. tell what they each taste like if you have eaten them..

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Marley Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what a turtlehead looks like alright......
There was a group[ called the Turtles. I dont want to eat any of them.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Princess Hey wrote:
all i want to know is what does all these animals taste like??? "Chicken" thats what everybody says about different types of animal meat..oh it taste just like chicken..LOL...:O).H.H. tell what they each taste like if you have eaten them..
Princess I have 'pretty much' tried every kind of meat known to man
(I have not eat dog like Obama), but in addition the the things I
mentioned I have cleaned and ate I've had deer (which i butchered myself), elk, bear, kangaroo, horse burgers, shark,(all kinds of ocean fish)-(delicious - cleaned it myself or had boat crew do it.
Everything has it's own taste-you try it and either like it or not.
Lamb and goat to me taste good to others it doesn't, but as mentioned earlier turtle is a favorite.
I grew up living on =wild life= meats + beef and pork which we raised-slaughtered-trimed-and packaged or cured ourselves. "I've never gone hungery!"
Maybe I haven't answered your question but don't be afraid to try different meats~~they're all great!
esp. if I fix'm!

Level 4

Since: Jun 12

You don't even know about.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

No Way...I save them when they are in the road!

Level 9

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I too know about the cow and hog chickens that sort of stuff.made homemade sausage,fixed all the meat with a hog,milked cows and done my own milk buttermilk and cream fixed own lard,,yes nothing went to waste..made my own soap..I can not and will not do the chickens I cant ..I can fix when they get killed but I cant kill one..my granny could pick one out grab it up off its head with one head..just how they lived..Im called a princess on here but know about country life too.Used outside john..LOL.yes and pumped my own water from the well..that was fun just not fun packing it..okay shared enough,,but I will try thanks H.H. have you had rattle snake??just curious.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rattle snake I thought was alittle greasy and chewy
but the flavor was good=LOL=kinda like eating a lobster gizzard.
My Mom Ma would step on their heads and pull by their feet-then turn loose-sometimes they'd run around the yard headless-and I'd LMAO watching!
*=* I just knew you had a little 'country girl'
in'ya *=*
Growing up I got to turn the churn (still got it)
til it was butter. Made sausage in a # 10 bath tub
mixing in salt, pepper, sage, red peppers-stuffed it in sowed up feed bags the women had made-patty
size so all you had to do was slice it off.
Thanks for sharing-I really enjoyed that!

Level 9

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

you welcome H.H. see you just never know about people untill you ask or they volunteer to share..I plowed gardens as well.loved to plant and watch it grow and then get the rewards of eating it..I love country living..hard work but its what keeps you alive..Happy Valentines Day H.H. and all the wonderful people in here..LY ..:O)

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

... snappin turtle is good for you ... makes ya come outta your shell ... i have a turtle gigiin pole big hook on one end and round on the other ... ya walk the banks lookin for a small hole in the mud put the round end down and see ifin its a turtle then hook him out ... use to be a big dish specially turtle soup ... now not so much they got loaded with pcp's and mercury ...

“What are people talking about?”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Who cares,I'm mad anyway.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I'd eat Rin Tin Tin if I was hungry enough.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Princess Hey wrote: "..I love country living"
A:...following old John pulling the 'rastis plow'
(three shovels)
..."plant and watch it grow"
A:...tobacco, corn, all the garden veggies-gives you a feeling of accomplishment.

GMGMIKE wrote: about turtle hunting
*=* Here's how I done it.*=*
Walk in the creeks with a tobacco stick poking in the sand. If you hit a hard place just onder the surface it was either a rock or a snappin turtle.
Dig alittle to see which, if it's a trutle, she have eggs under her (good to eat but very rich).
So very carefully remove her and gather the eggs.
NOTE: The eggs can be cracked and fork stirred and used to coat the turtle meat in before breading it.
I also add a little honey or vinegar or both-turtle
can be pan fried or deep fried, but remember to give it the 12 to 15 min. parboil.

Mel O Drama must be some kin of Obama's?
LOL - Mel Obama Drama - eat'n Rin Tin Tin!

“Esto Dignus”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Withywindle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Just chocolate turtles....

Level 9

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I know what you mean H.H. I love it..cant wait for plowing time..:O)..I love canning and freezing..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••