First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#1 Feb 7, 2014
BT is one of the few with intellect! I always enjoy the comments and sometimes his sarcasm.
No Need 2 Guess HA

Jackson, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2014
Hate is too powerful a word. We shouldn't hate people, but it's fine in my book to hate the things they are capable of doing and/or saying.

Big Time, I think you are rather brilliant and it appears you do have intellect and you are funny and yes, very sarcastic. I don't have a problem with that, but when you continually go after others is a disgusting and immature way,... well dang, it brings out the worst in me and I start acting immature.

Apathy? You already know I don't practice that. I also do not practice being rude or mean (without sufficient reason) to others as you do. I can get you names and links to you doing just taht and today I found your banned account. You've been around too long to play coward like you do. I know,... it's just for fun, rite? That is what Kevin said too before he lost his main account and appears to struggle getting new ... sock.

Perhaps you deserve to lose one more account, if anyone else does. Just saying - out loud. Can you hear me now? Do you think I'm mad? Haha, no I'm not, but I am a bit frustrated when all my life it seems too many want to tell me to STHU when I believe I have some valuable things to say as well as anyone else allowed ... perhaps a bit more.

Have a day -- BRAT!

:)
No Need 2 Guess HA

Jackson, MO

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Haha, good choices to pick from.

No is my answer!

Peace Out
;-{

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5 Feb 7, 2014
What kind of a host invites you to his house for the weekend and dies on you?

Location Shown

#6 Feb 7, 2014
I found your banned account.--talk about rent free, in some bodies mentally Ill Head,...

How about just Read and not Post to me cause I already have more than enough Ammo to make you stop feeding Little fuzzy Chipmonks',...

No Need 2 Guess HA wrote:
Hate is too powerful a word. We shouldn't hate people, but it's fine in my book to hate the things they are capable of doing and/or saying.
Big Time, I think you are rather brilliant and it appears you do have intellect and you are funny and yes, very sarcastic. I don't have a problem with that, but when you continually go after others is a disgusting and immature way,... well dang, it brings out the worst in me and I start acting immature.
Apathy? You already know I don't practice that. I also do not practice being rude or mean (without sufficient reason) to others as you do. I can get you names and links to you doing just taht and today I found your banned account. You've been around too long to play coward like you do. I know,... it's just for fun, rite? That is what Kevin said too before he lost his main account and appears to struggle getting new ... sock.
Perhaps you deserve to lose one more account, if anyone else does. Just saying - out loud. Can you hear me now? Do you think I'm mad? Haha, no I'm not, but I am a bit frustrated when all my life it seems too many want to tell me to STHU when I believe I have some valuable things to say as well as anyone else allowed ... perhaps a bit more.
Have a day -- BRAT!
No Need 2 Guess HA

Jackson, MO

#7 Feb 7, 2014
The Gnu Guy told you that. Haha

Ha, I thought I lost that note, but it came here where it belonged and not over there.

I wasn't looking for you, but you are everywhere. That is what upsets me.
When I've not been around and I start reading ... there you are out of no where it appears.... calling out your nickname for me.

I AM NOT TRASH and you are a little being to call me so.

Are we having any fun yet? I've been stuck in home for two days now. We are under two inches of ice and it's still threatening more storming.

I was disconnected from internet from June til this past week. I wasn't out here like I used to be. All them socks you all accuse me of being ... aren't me. Sure, some are ... but I admitted them up to this point.

I was desperate not to last my last one be known. It's obvious I can not hide myself ... but dangit, I still deserve to speak without coward bitches like you and one or two others coming after me. Going after me when I'm not even there only to be surprised.

Do you have any idea how many other folks out there that have been accused of being me in this past year in a half since I arrived?

Will you continue to EVADE and SPIN Big Time??? Or will you have some b@lls and be FRANK for a change. Do you wish to continue to offend me ... FOREVER? Isn't this room big enough to share. Sure I tap you,... after I see all the places you slapped me down first.

I'm leaving now ... my cat needs her morning walk. Dang thing thinks she is a Siamese dog and makes me walk her before she takes a sh cr@p.

Good Day to you.
No Need 2 Guess HA

Jackson, MO

#8 Feb 7, 2014
Oh and dear, I rarely touch the judgit icons. Know why? Because I don't need a mirror to know what my problem is and I wait before I judge others. You sir deserve my harsh judgement for all these months (nearly a year) of harassment.

Thanks for playing.

No Need 2 Guess HA

Jackson, MO

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Bring IT!

Gee, why not conduct this in that forum Mod 5 created for you --- Carl???
Haha

When we fly SOLO, we are not privy to all the helpful pm's.
DOH!

Location Shown

#10 Feb 7, 2014
Since you have some (Big) Time on your Hoofs, learn up,...

Is taking overdose of sleeping pills dangerous and painful??

Please tell me in detail about the sleeping pills and which sleeping pills shud be taken if someone wants to commit suicide.
What about Limovan, Lunesta and Ambien pills.
Are these very painful?
Actually wat happens wen someone take overdose of them?
No Need 2 Guess HA

Jackson, MO

#11 Feb 7, 2014
Trish, just another alias out here. I thought the name was rather ... clever. Don't you? You were THE Big Time first??? Hahaha

You surely are big time, I'll give you that and it's obvious you have a fan base out here (more so than I've acquired to date) but there are a good number that believe if I am TRASH, you are TOO.

:)))

Cheers
X

**Wonder who else will dare come in here and be frank with this feller.

Location Shown

#12 Feb 7, 2014
It's not you, it's me.

"I hope we can still be friends".

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#13 Feb 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
What kind of a host invites you to his house for the weekend and dies on you?
Bernie....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14 Feb 7, 2014
No Need 2 Guess HA wrote:
Trish, just another alias out here. I thought the name was rather ... clever. Don't you? You were THE Big Time first??? Hahaha
You surely are big time, I'll give you that and it's obvious you have a fan base out here (more so than I've acquired to date) but there are a good number that believe if I am TRASH, you are TOO.
:)))
Cheers
X
**Wonder who else will dare come in here and be frank with this feller.
I can't be Frank--I'm Princess.

Location Shown

#15 Feb 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Bernie....

Don't Hate,...
Trish --Justin Alias

Jackson, MO

#16 Feb 7, 2014
**Water pipes froze up again ... 6 degrees covered in inch of ice. Never mind a shower, I can't have another cup of coffee until I scrape down my truck, hope battery is still able, and drive down that dangerous hill to hit the nearest convenient store. DANG my luck. I am the girl that Murphy wrote about. No really, I can win and lose in same instant.

101 Mile Long Stories -- That's the Title

I'm still turning this toy off though.

A high of 21 expected today. Yeeehaw. I don't care for winter after 24 years in warmer weather, with no snow.**

Oh, Excuse me,... did you say something Big Time. Please tell me again. You've got my full attention.

Pssst! Is Uncle Chris (without an 'r') compensating you for this show like he is me.?Dang, he's very generous. Genius too. HAHAHA

My apologies, I am so dang INCOHERENT. Doh!

Location Shown

#17 Feb 7, 2014
If you get in with the right bunch of fellows
People see you having fun
Just a-lying in the sun
Tell them that you like it this way
It's the work that we avoid
And we're all self-employed
We love to work at nothing all day
And we be

Taking care of business (every day)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#19 Feb 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
It's not you, it's me.
"I hope we can still be friends".

Why can't we be friends?
I know you're workin' for the CIA
They wouldn't have you in the Ma-fi-a

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#20 Feb 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I can't be Frank--I'm Princess.
I thought everyone here was Bex. This is soooooo confusing.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#21 Feb 7, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought everyone here was Bex. This is soooooo confusing.
Well,I'm certainly not Frank.....
funny man

United States

#22 Feb 7, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't we be friends?
I know you're workin' for the CIA
They wouldn't have you in the Ma-fi-a
cia my azz no one says there in the cia. just one of those things you dont discuss. if he is in cia he will know my name address and location in five minutes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min CJ Rocker 147,605
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min ---Word Woman--- 21,332
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 13 min The Fly 2
If you could have anything to eat right now, Wh... 13 min Wolftracks 109
A six word game (Dec '08) 24 min Parden Pard 17,618
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 28 min Parden Pard 3,401
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 30 min My location Show 6,368
Woman Held in Jail for Weeks Over SpaghettiOs 41 min Parden Pard 8
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 50 min Streetrunner 33

Weird People Search