34 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#23 Mar 18, 2013
"Magic always comes with a price Deary"...

Note To Self....Proofreading should be done before you hit the post tab...
@}-'--,---

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24 Mar 18, 2013
No.

The right fighters are just as bad, unless they ban both (which I would do) there is no point.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#25 Mar 18, 2013
I'm of the opinion that nothing brings people closer together than to have a common enema.........or something like that.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27 Mar 18, 2013
I used to troll for pickerel with an Erie Deary way back when. Is Topix okay with that?

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#28 Mar 18, 2013
Quiet Rider wrote:
Whats a troll?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Interne...

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#30 Mar 19, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
Enzo the Baker and socks.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#31 Mar 19, 2013
EraserX wrote:
I used to troll for pickerel with an Erie Deary way back when. Is Topix okay with that?
I suppose so.(LOL)

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#33 Mar 19, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>if ya thyink that coward is bad, ya ought to see the way the poosies report on internet troll and brag about getting others banned.
and they tend to get the most interesting ones banned. it is like they can't stand the competition of smarter posters, ya know
I am fully aware of that. I have seen the trolls get the trolled banned more than once. It is really pathetic of them. They will accuse others of being crybabies and then go crying to the mods themselves.
Optometrist

Haslet, TX

#34 Mar 19, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Enzo the Baker and socks.
youre halucinating again gladys
same goes for your boyfriend genho
he said the same thing to cc
but, look on the bright side
its hardly noticeable how paranoid
and sensitive you two are

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#35 Mar 19, 2013
Optometrist wrote:
<quoted text>
If nothing else, your quip was good for a laugh...at you. You are one screwed up nut case. If you carried on this way publicly, they'd have you committed in a second.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#37 Mar 19, 2013
Optometrist wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point that Enzo has socks with that quip. You F-ed up Sunday night royally because you forgot which sock you posted under and made similar references under both which clearly tied you to Enzo and grayboxer. In the very unlikely event I am wrong, remember that if you weren't up to no good in the first place, you wouldn't have been accused of having graybox socks. Let me add, if you weren't Enzo, why would you be so concerned about what I said about Enzo? Your attempts at a cover up have failed miserably. With your past track record, nobody believes anything you say anyway. Your bull dung reeks more than a sewer.
GenOmazing

Haslet, TX

#38 Mar 19, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>If nothing else, You are one screwed up nut case.
you had me at if nothing else
but then one screwed up nut case
meow
Burrhus Frederic Skinner

Haslet, TX

#39 Mar 19, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved my point that Enzo has socks with that quip. You F-ed up Sunday night royally because you forgot which sock you posted under and made similar references under both which clearly tied you to Enzo and grayboxer. In the very unlikely event I am wrong, remember that if you weren't up to no good in the first place, you wouldn't have been accused of having graybox socks. Let me add, if you weren't Enzo, why would you be so concerned about what I said about Enzo? Your attempts at a cover up have failed miserably. With your past track record, nobody believes anything you say anyway. Your bull dung reeks more than a sewer.
its time to increase your thorazine

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#40 Mar 19, 2013
~sighs~

By the way, Hoos, your comment was worth a million$.

Kudos~ Very wise words.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44 Mar 20, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved my point that Enzo has socks with that quip. You F-ed up Sunday night royally because you forgot which sock you posted under and made similar references under both which clearly tied you to Enzo and grayboxer. In the very unlikely event I am wrong, remember that if you weren't up to no good in the first place, you wouldn't have been accused of having graybox socks. Let me add, if you weren't Enzo, why would you be so concerned about what I said about Enzo? Your attempts at a cover up have failed miserably. With your past track record, nobody believes anything you say anyway. Your bull dung reeks more than a sewer.
...like I said earlier, I have no reason to hide behind a graybox when posting...besides... thought you were leaving ...gladys...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T1EKK4E...
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#45 Mar 20, 2013
Ina wrote:
People say that Michelle Obama started out as a troll. She would wear an extra short skirt and no underwear. Michelle would walk from one street light to another. She would put one foot about 6 ft. up on the pole and adjust the ankle bracelet. She kept doing this untill a community organizer with big ears would stop by and ask for a light.
This is called "trolling for shank".
Bwaaaaaaaa
OMG!
Is that true?

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#46 Mar 24, 2013
Burrhus Frederic Skinner wrote:
<quoted text>
its time to increase your thorazine
Perhaps, a strong sedative would calm your incessant need to troll on Topix under your many different identities. Maybe you should take your own advice once in a while.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#47 Mar 24, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...like I said earlier, I have no reason to hide behind a graybox when posting...besides... thought you were leaving ...gladys...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T1EKK4E...
You and all the soc graybox posts seem too well coordinated to be seperate posters. With your past track record, what reason do we have to believe you. Sop trolling and you won't get accused. It is that simple. Are you afraid that the Topix moderators will bust you for your gray box sock posting?
Da Funky ONE

Ludington, MI

#48 Mar 24, 2013
what happened Enzo
did they need a skate goat to attack in my absence
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#49 Mar 24, 2013
have you ever noticed ..
that....

Everyone thinks every troll is their own personal troll....

we put words, n phrases,spellings, styles. time frames..etc... together to match a certain style a personal troll has..

I am interested in the person who sits behind the keyboard, spending hours studying styles, making cloned profiles of posters etc....to make us all runn around like little puppets arguing ....

or the person who spends more time reading than posting,, to study...,, to expose some "truth"
those are pretty damm interesting minds....

and all I do is come here to chat the weather...n guns,, n stuff....
thinkin Im missing something,,,,, maybe the jokes on me ??

and then theres the crazycatman......

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min CJ Rocker 3,197
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 192,736
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 17 min Jack 7,416
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Tinka 199,197
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,546
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,466
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 1 hr Mega Monster 4,498
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr razz58 7,192
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr Sharlene45 2,173
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr Mega Monster 56,765