night machine

Sikeston, MO

#12284 Apr 24, 2014
Don't know who gave you bad marks princess but your post got me for sure.

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#12285 Apr 24, 2014
thats okay NM I am use to these little things..I do have a little saying with them all..X marks the spot..I love to put nuts in my Pepsi..that mouth I love because I have just the right spot for it..LOL..the list goes on..I know I am doing something right ..oh and by the way no panties are on...

“Don't Tease My Rooster”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

It Makes Him Cocky

#12286 Apr 24, 2014
My Superman suit minus the red underwear, detest underwear.

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

#12287 Apr 24, 2014
be careful with the zippers and no undies on...LOL.
night machine

Sikeston, MO

#12288 Apr 24, 2014
Ouch! could someone please help me. I'M a little stuck lol

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12290 Apr 25, 2014
An oversized shirt...

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

#12291 Apr 25, 2014
slightly cold.so red fuzzy PJ's...LOL..

“Don't Tease My Rooster”

Level 9

It Makes Him Cocky

#12292 Apr 26, 2014
Flannel pj shorts, MSU Sweatshirt.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12293 Apr 26, 2014
Feathers!

Level 9

Location hidden

#12294 Apr 26, 2014
Wrapping paper...want to unwrap me?
:o)

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12295 Apr 26, 2014
NOT a STITCH!!! It's BARE AZZ NEKKID..Saturday!! Wooooo Hoooo!! Hey, honeymylove...GOT SILLY STRING??
really

Arlington, TX

#12296 Apr 26, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
thats okay NM I am use to these little things..I do have a little saying with them all..X marks the spot..I love to put nuts in my Pepsi..that mouth I love because I have just the right spot for it..LOL..the list goes on..I know I am doing something right ..oh and by the way no panties are on...
what is wrong with you. One minute you preach and bless everyone next you act like a sl$t! Must be people who feels the need to call themselves princess

Level 9

Location hidden

#12297 Apr 26, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
NOT a STITCH!!! It's BARE AZZ NEKKID..Saturday!! Wooooo Hoooo!! Hey, honeymylove...GOT SILLY STRING??
No string but I'm silly at times...Woooo Hoooo

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

#12298 Apr 26, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
what is wrong with you. One minute you preach and bless everyone next you act like a sl$t! Must be people who feels the need to call themselves princess
you know I had alot of stuff typed out to say to you but I am not given you the satisfaction to even respond to this.but I will say this dont call me names because i am not a slut or any of your bad names you want to call me..thank you and have a great day..dont be jealous..
really

Arlington, TX

#12299 Apr 26, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>you know I had alot of stuff typed out to say to you but I am not given you the satisfaction to even respond to this.but I will say this dont call me names because i am not a slut or any of your bad names you want to call me..thank you and have a great day..dont be jealous..
Type it. Might help with your guilt and disgusting ways. Wow that's it, I'm jealous of an old woman pretending to be Christian. Wonder what your church would think. Not name calling just stating how you are acting. I am embarrassed for you

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

#12300 Apr 26, 2014
have a good day and rant all you want...I know me..not perfect but neither are you and you dont know if I am an older woman or not so again back off...I like me...
really

Arlington, TX

#12301 Apr 26, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
have a good day and rant all you want...I know me..not perfect but neither are you and you dont know if I am an older woman or not so again back off...I like me...
I like you too. I have never claimed to be perfect or Christian. But if you talk the talk you need to walk the walk. That is the problem with people claiming to be strong Christian people. They choose to be Christian at their convenience. Sad. What would your church think? and you are an older woman. Just deny everything about you

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

#12302 Apr 26, 2014
I walk the walk ..I never claimed to be a strong christian I am a christian.I am not perfect by all means I sin every day and so do others God knows my heart and thats all I am worried about I ask for his forgiveness every night I lay down thats our job...he forgives me for all I do..I know when I come to the end of my jouney where I will be do you.??God never said this journey would be easy but he did say he would be with us until the end..I know he walks with me is it wrong for me to have a little fun dont think so..I will ask you this does my posting on that thread and a few of the others bother you..and if it does let me know I will stop so hows is that for a sister in Christ...Im done ..
really

Arlington, TX

#12303 Apr 26, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I walk the walk ..I never claimed to be a strong christian I am a christian.I am not perfect by all means I sin every day and so do others God knows my heart and thats all I am worried about I ask for his forgiveness every night I lay down thats our job...he forgives me for all I do..I know when I come to the end of my jouney where I will be do you.??God never said this journey would be easy but he did say he would be with us until the end..I know he walks with me is it wrong for me to have a little fun dont think so..I will ask you this does my posting on that thread and a few of the others bother you..and if it does let me know I will stop so hows is that for a sister in Christ...Im done ..
Bless you and your family
buck

United States

#12304 Apr 26, 2014
spirit girl sht here he is a gain arguin with his self dang girl he dont know when to stop thats the dam mental state workin spirit girl i know i done said earlier may be given him a nother shot dang girl it wouldnt be shtn safe how he goes all over talkin to his self wth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 3 min andet1987 319
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 604
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 4 min beatlesinafog 5,746
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min Lumatrix 27,661
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 7 min Lumatrix 3,509
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... 8 min beatlesinafog 16
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 340
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min TALLYHO 8541 40,735
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 1 hr Wolftracks 24
News Woman Snapping Selfie Shoots Self in Head 1 hr DILF 11