What are you wearing today?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#12129 Mar 28, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Khaki shorts, lacy low cut spaghetti tank with a short thin sweater over it!
Sounds nice, you must be in some really nice weather. Lucky you. I was in much the same kind of clothes just a week ago, but now home and back to cold. We still got cold temps here. So I am wearing jeans, harley boots, harley hoodie, my harley leather jacket, and harley leather gloves. On my way to the big city of Edmonton to see kids. Enjoy your nice day.
Edmontonian

Medford, NY

#12130 Mar 28, 2014
Let's just hope it stays cold here. Keep as much clothing on as possible please.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12131 Mar 28, 2014
My heart.....

Level 9

Location hidden

#12132 Mar 28, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! Really??? ;)
Had to let the girls free...they were getting smashed to death :o)

Location hidden

#12133 Mar 28, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
My heart.....
Not on a sleeve I hope..lol!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12134 Mar 28, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds nice, you must be in some really nice weather. Lucky you. I was in much the same kind of clothes just a week ago, but now home and back to cold. We still got cold temps here. So I am wearing jeans, harley boots, harley hoodie, my harley leather jacket, and harley leather gloves. On my way to the big city of Edmonton to see kids. Enjoy your nice day.
I wish I could ride on the back of a Harley! That would be so much fun....

Location hidden

#12135 Mar 28, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could ride on the back of a Harley! That would be so much fun....
It is....nothing like the wind in your hair, your face, and sense of freedom you get on a Harley! You can see more, smell more,(sometimes not a good thing...lol). The roar of the bike, holding onto to your man. It is like.. in a car travel is like watching a movie, on a Harley, it is like starring in the movie..lol!
Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul!
Level 5

Location hidden

#12136 Mar 28, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
It is....nothing like the wind in your hair, your face, and sense of freedom you get on a Harley! You can see more, smell more,(sometimes not a good thing...lol). The roar of the bike, holding onto to your man. It is like.. in a car travel is like watching a movie, on a Harley, it is like starring in the movie..lol!
Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul!
Yeah, I probably will never have the opportunity to ride on one, but it must be a lot of fun anyway!

Location hidden

#12138 Mar 28, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I probably will never have the opportunity to ride on one, but it must be a lot of fun anyway!
You never know! I used to think that. One of the reasons I left my second husband, and I say one of the many, I was not happy. It took moving to Edmonton and seeing all the couples on Harley's and knew I would never be happy until I found the guy with a Harley, dated a few that had harley's, but after a couple of years I found my soul mate, it has been great, two years and a bit now. We have traveled many miles, about 25,000K give or take last year, 8 states, the year before 6 states give or take 22,000K. We have spent up to 11 hours in one day in the saddle, and love every minute of it.

If you are looking,, good luck, hope you find a mate on a Harley! Nothing like it, compares to good sex...lol!
Level 5

Location hidden

#12139 Mar 29, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
You never know! I used to think that. One of the reasons I left my second husband, and I say one of the many, I was not happy. It took moving to Edmonton and seeing all the couples on Harley's and knew I would never be happy until I found the guy with a Harley, dated a few that had harley's, but after a couple of years I found my soul mate, it has been great, two years and a bit now. We have traveled many miles, about 25,000K give or take last year, 8 states, the year before 6 states give or take 22,000K. We have spent up to 11 hours in one day in the saddle, and love every minute of it.
If you are looking,, good luck, hope you find a mate on a Harley! Nothing like it, compares to good sex...lol!
Yeah, I do know! I was told that I would be riding on one with this person, but it was just another lie.....so another opportunity with someone else is pretty slim!

Location hidden

#12140 Mar 29, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I do know! I was told that I would be riding on one with this person, but it was just another lie.....so another opportunity with someone else is pretty slim!
You never know!!!!!! keep trying. Sent you a pm.

“If you want a Friend ???”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be a Friend...

#12141 Mar 29, 2014
clothes and a smile..:o)

Level 9

Location hidden

#12142 Mar 29, 2014
I've rode on the back of a bike once with one of "The Lords"..They say he can be crazy and not let you off when you want to :o)

Location hidden

#12143 Mar 29, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I've rode on the back of a bike once with one of "The Lords"..They say he can be crazy and not let you off when you want to :o)
When on a harley, you never want to get off. If it is a nerd on... say a "Suzuki" Kawasaki etc, then you probably got enough class not to get on...lol! Or any crotch rocket.
I checked out the "Lords", Cool! We met some MC while traveling the US last year. One group, was only six of them, were called Brothers Speed, we chatted for about 3 hours with them, laughed and had a good time. Later I googled the MC, wow! Not saying that we make a habit out of hanging with gangs, but WOW! LOL! Used to hang out with Banditos years ago in Sumas Wa. There were an older bunch, and really nice.
We have come across some in our travels, Hells Angels in Boulder ID. We just waved politely and move on...lol!
Level 5

Location hidden

#12144 Mar 29, 2014
Jean shorts, shirt, barefoot!
Two Training Wheels Soul

Medford, NY

#12145 Mar 31, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....watch out for the exhaust during good sex!!!!!

Pfffffffffffttttt!!!!!
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12146 Mar 31, 2014
i guess you found the rest of the treasure with the tangerine hu baby? lol a lil bit o green (cash) is good for breakfast.
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12147 Mar 31, 2014
i am sure i woke you up... i man dang it was like two am when i got there ... an i wasnt very quite... i think i even fell down. lol . i would do literally anything to make you smile honey.
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12148 Mar 31, 2014
i miss you .

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#12149 Mar 31, 2014
Obviously, I am not wearing enough layers, as I am COLD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min CJ Rocker 189,046
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min Princess Hey 9,677
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Northbound 55,639
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 16 min Princess Hey 1,708
anything "Biggest that you'd like to discuss 16 min Zom13 13
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Jennifer Renee 17,070
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 29 min Princess Hey 10,785
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 31 min disco duck 5,274
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 hr Princess Hey 144,035
More from around the web