“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#11429 Mar 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>A Princess is NEVER without her tiara--I thought you would have learned that by now......
I feel better now. I thought that the royal retainers were negligent in their duties....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#11430 Mar 28, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I feel better now. I thought that the royal retainers were negligent in their duties....
Never. Besides, I'm sure you would set them straight if you thought they were negligent.........

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11431 Mar 28, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..the problem you have is when nobody is talking about you and your fat @SS..Squirtcake.
and why is that hun? cos they aren't talking about you?? what's up......?? laura not posting as much now she has a guy and a happy life??

you are one sick puppy.....
Steve knows

Bolingbrook, IL

#11432 Mar 28, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
and why is that hun? cos they aren't talking about you?? what's up......?? laura not posting as much now she has a guy and a happy life??
you are one sick puppy.....
AAWWW FATTY mad no one is talking about her?So did you get yourself a new potatoe sack to wear on Easter?Your new avitar looks like your are laying your easter eggs? GRUUUUUNT

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#11433 Mar 28, 2013
Electric boots a mohair suit...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#11434 Mar 28, 2013
Steve knows wrote:
<quoted text>AAWWW FATTY mad no one is talking about her?So did you get yourself a new potatoe sack to wear on Easter?Your new avitar looks like your are laying your easter eggs? GRUUUUUNT
...is your last name Quayle?...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#11435 Mar 29, 2013
Today, I'm wearing my lilac colored crocs, candy cane striped knee socks, pink poodle skirt, my camouflaged "Frog--the other white meat" T-shirt, a white sport coat, and a pink carnation, Tiara (thanks Billy R) and flower lei necklace......I'd have dressed up, but it IS casual Friday after all....

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#11436 Mar 30, 2013
Bare necessities

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11437 Mar 30, 2013
Birthday suite..(~:

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#11438 Mar 30, 2013
White socks, yellow pants and a pink shirt and pink isn't gay by the way.

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#11439 Mar 30, 2013
Gap skinny jeans, black soft zip down sweater over a hot pink t-top. Not to forget the blue with hot pink star like shapes undies. And my hiking socks, gray, black print and purple toe, as well as the top of the sock.

Oh yeah, and make-up. Not that I want to mention, but two huge red Velcro rollers in my hair. They are not a part of my ensemble, just wear 'em to keep this frog fur hair of mine in order. Or is that ...until it gets into order.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11440 Apr 1, 2013
Steve knows wrote:
<quoted text>AAWWW FATTY mad no one is talking about her?So did you get yourself a new potatoe sack to wear on Easter?Your new avitar looks like your are laying your easter eggs? GRUUUUUNT
lmao..... you really need to go back to troll school.....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11442 Apr 1, 2013
Blue jeans,aqua color top and house shoes..

“Fix bayonettes!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#11443 Apr 1, 2013
4-layers of shirts of different thicknesses, and a Viet Nam-era flight jacket, US Army ACU camo pants, tall 14 eyelet Doc Marten boots, and a black British tankers regimental beret marked "London-1917".

Pretty much common-fare for Me..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11444 Apr 2, 2013
Pink Baby Dolls, fuzzy pink slippers, hair in rollers with Night bonnet on, cucumber facial mask... and my LOVER'S lingering KISSES..Ahhhhhh....
>..<

Huntington, WV

#11445 Apr 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Pink Baby Dolls, fuzzy pink slippers, hair in rollers with Night bonnet on, cucumber facial mask... and my LOVER'S lingering KISSES..Ahhhhhh....
yuck yuck yuck
The only reason u went to bed wearing "my lovers" kisses is cause l wouldn't !

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11446 Apr 3, 2013
My favorite clothes designer is Alfred Dunner for petites.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Prescott, AZ

#11447 Apr 3, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Real mean wear pink!!!!
First time I'm able to feminize in a long time--black women's tank top, black bra, TIGHT girls low-rise jeans, Gold large hoop earrings, black 4 inch BIKER boots! Muah! to you biker girl!

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#11448 Apr 3, 2013
Haines white boxers, Haines t-shirt soft and clean and I am smelling good just got out of the shower .

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11449 Apr 3, 2013
Big Comfortable Fleece Sweater and pink throng undies..GETTING ready to Wrestle my Honey..in the Snowdrift!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Trouser Cough 40,408
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min -Lily- 2,522
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min WhyAllTheFuss 120,672
What's your tip for the day? 11 min a_visitor 1,210
"The KISSING BOOTH: - Who Would You Most Like t... (Apr '13) 13 min t 1,575
What Turns You On? (Oct '10) 16 min t 2,184
Super drunk woman arrested, mistook jail for bar 18 min t 4
Puppy-sized spider spotted in South America 20 min a_visitor 24
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 23 min t 3
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 36 min sunshine 22,209