...and she's doin' research...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

...i'ma wearin' cotton gym shorts....a holey purple t-shirt.....and a touch'a Old Spice.....
Brown Bag Salesman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty damn good. How is life on your side of the world?
Special of the day: Free samples, no waiting, but you must try them on IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty damn good. How is life on your side of the world?
Ok ..we got some good bud in ky lol..so let the good times roll.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Old Sam wrote:
...i'ma wearin' cotton gym shorts....a holey purple t-shirt.....and a touch'a Old Spice.....
lol......

yellow orange baggy sports league t-shirt ..navy blue boxer briefs
and black fuzzy slippers...{my night wair}..:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Neon orange gown with an 6 foot train, carried by 8 pageboys, mink lined slippers, diamond and emerald studded tiara, black lace opera length gloves, and a pink feather boa......
Rex 86

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... usually that is the way it goes when you smokin the good stuff.
I used to smoke the best, but quit, no longer fits my lifestyle, and getting a bit expensive. Now my addiction is the harley,,and the open road!!
Yeah..I feel ya..I realize I need too quit as well.....I need too find the right woman that will put her foot down I guess lol.morning people.
Rex 86

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... usually that is the way it goes when you smokin the good stuff.
I used to smoke the best, but quit, no longer fits my lifestyle, and getting a bit expensive. Now my addiction is the harley,,and the open road!!
Wearing plain white sleep shirt ..striped Elmo eating ice cream boxers
Rex 86

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>Well good luck in the search. But a good person will not tell you what to do..you just do it for them, and yourself. Or you find someone who will join you.
Hard to find the right person these days... believe me, I kissed enough toads. Last guy I was with thought he could get rough,,but found out I hit back. And don't stay for encores.

Right now just got out of bed, so just wearing my baby dolls, and a house coat.
Hmmm..glad that u got a good man now that treats ya like the attractive young woman u are....lol..damn in stoned right now lol..
Rex 86

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>Well good luck in the search. But a good person will not tell you what to do..you just do it for them, and yourself. Or you find someone who will join you.
Hard to find the right person these days... believe me, I kissed enough toads. Last guy I was with thought he could get rough,,but found out I hit back. And don't stay for encores.

Right now just got out of bed, so just wearing my baby dolls, and a house coat.
Oh yeah..today was laundry day ..soooooooo..wearing one long black sock ..and one short ankle sock- favorite black running pants-slippers ..long sleeve white shirt with something said on it ........lol..u know ..I really should read what I wear ..

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

pink/blue/white/ striped old navy nite pants...
pink/blue/white/ polka dot tanky tee....
chapstick....
gonna be that way all day.....

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

black dress... black shoes... black stockings... black leather jacket .. pearls and full make up

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

SKI Day in the Poconos.. Pink Chenille sweater, black skinny jeans, white boots with fur ball tassels, white ski parka with rabbit fur edged hood, pink mittens and my flask. Hooked onto my jean belt loop... I FREAKIN' tend to fall down a lot..on the slopes.. NEED an INSTANT Bandaid.. See ya ROCKERS... OOOH..my New Skiing instructor looks like Johnny Depp... this is gonna be FUN..HELL YEAH!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

stacked and proud wrote:
black dress... black shoes... black stockings... black leather jacket .. pearls and full make up
OMG!! stacked..ya either are dolled up for a blind date at the Cocktail lounge OR attending a funeral..
Hope it is the FIRST choice!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> OMG!! stacked..ya either are dolled up for a blind date at the Cocktail lounge OR attending a funeral..
Hope it is the FIRST choice!!!
nope..... the last choice..... funerals i hate.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
SKI Day in the Poconos.. Pink Chenille sweater, black skinny jeans, white boots with fur ball tassels, white ski parka with rabbit fur edged hood, pink mittens and my flask. Hooked onto my jean belt loop... I FREAKIN' tend to fall down a lot..on the slopes.. NEED an INSTANT Bandaid.. See ya ROCKERS... OOOH..my New Skiing instructor looks like Johnny Depp... this is gonna be FUN..HELL YEAH!!
Well, well CC, I worked in a summer camp at the Delaware Water Gap for three years as a counsellor way back in my univerity days. Didn't realise the Poconos had ski resorts. Trust you had a good day on the slopes - I've just got back from a week in St Anton, Austria skiing - even saw the Women's Downhill live for the first time - those chicks don't half motor. An American - Alice McKennis won - lindsay Vonn could only manage 6th. Looks like Beaver Crrek is going to get the pleasure of my company in early April as one of the kids I had in my cabin all those years ago lives three miles from it.

Back to the subject - work clothes (collar and tie)- just finished.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

My polar bear rug...slept by the warm fire last night..NEKKID!!!!
Ferrerman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm wearing my "I love Bex, Sam, & Obama" T-shirt and a pink miniskirt. Sorry Geno, I love you too! Smooches!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

my uniform....
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now my work uniform, and hair piled high on head in a bun.
But in about an hour I will be wearing a racer back t-shirt, and my lulu lemons exercise shorts, going to the gym, then home, and putting on a slightly see thru blue and green flowered baby doll outfit... tanned, and wearing my new harley necklace my bf gave me this morning for my bday. It is a 110 anniversary silver necklace it is really nice. I am wearing it now.
We met last year on my birthday then he had to leave for work up north, then came back around valentines day, so he had bought me a silver harley necklace then, but he thought it time for a new one.
Have a great night sweetheart!!
That's great that you have such a good guy! Best of luck to the both of you. 110 anniv. of what?(Sorry to be so dumb) What kind of work does he do up North? Too bad he has to travel. I know how tough that can be.
Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

stacked and proud wrote:
my uniform....
You're not a guard for the queen are you?(I'm trying to guess what you do) But DON'T tell me. I wanna guess. For now tell me what color it is.(btw- all of my guesses will be with a pm to you- I will not guess in public to protect your privacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,421 - 10,440 of11,645
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

212 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min -Lea- 14,843
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 4 min curiouslu 2,377
Good Night Thread... (Nov '12) 6 min honeymylove 925
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Dogen 112,790
What do you still have? (Oct '10) 13 min _Word_Woman_ 1,060
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 28 min Ozzie 1,251
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 37 min pizzed 6,785
Marine Biologist: 6th-Grader Stole My Idea 37 min Instigator 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Ozzie 141,208