Steph

Sausalito, CA

#11097 Jan 16, 2013
Thorn_in_flesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the "gorgeous" skin cancer you're working on.
i was going to say the same thing. unless she spray-tans, then it will only be chemical exposure, not skin cancer.
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#11098 Jan 16, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you riding a bike at the same time? Wow.. some people multitask at a different level.
LOL
no way silly, i wouldn't be wearing cords and the Adidas Sambas for a bike ride. Or cashmere for that matter.
i am a very good multi tasker though, but we're talking about clothes only here.....
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#11100 Jan 16, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you overdue it. Some people are incapable of doing their homework. But thank you for your concern, I however do not need it, I only go for a short time, and not on a daily basis like some. Skin cancer can happen in many ways. I know what I am doing, as well as I do not live in fear, and intend to live life, and enjoy it. Nor do I let peoples jealousy bother me..
Do try to have a nice day,, if that is possible living in fear as you do.
Oh I am wearing a smile...
i do not live in fear, what gave you that idea?
you're reaching in many directions in your post, but I get what you're trying to say. good luck to you with all your tanning needs, homework, life, non-jealousy aspirations and most of all smiles.

i personally don't tan my skin because i don't want to look like a wrinkly old lady when I'm only 40. but to each his own!! i also wear a Smile, a huge one 87% of the time. Yay for us!:)
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#11102 Jan 16, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. good for you sunshine.
Wrinkly... indeed, I take care of my skin, if you can look like me at my age,, if you get there, kudos to you.
I take care of my body as well.
I did not invite your nasty comment or advise into my life, it is none of your business. Comments like yours generally come from jealousy. I wear a smile 100% of the time, because I love my life, and life. Yay for me. I did not see me making any snide or jealous comments to you, or your lifestyle. Why? Because I do not need to.
huh? wow.
a quick sensibility check: there was no advice given or Nastiness coming from me whatsoever! again, good luck with your body, your age, your kudos, non-jealousy, smiles, life and ALL THAT. have a GREAT day, 100% smile gal!
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#11105 Jan 16, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I always have a great day. Same to you..
thanks.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11107 Jan 18, 2013
pale blue ski pants.... pink timberland boots... a pale blue fleece jumper... hair down... a white and black wool billabong jacket.. and a billabong ski hat with gloves and a scarf in pale cream...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#11108 Jan 18, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
pale blue ski pants.... pink timberland boots... a pale blue fleece jumper... hair down... a white and black wool billabong jacket.. and a billabong ski hat with gloves and a scarf in pale cream...
Snowball fight there Miss Stacked?...good morning Doll...

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#11109 Jan 18, 2013
My wildcat Blues and boots...:O)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11110 Jan 18, 2013
My Friday Bar hopping outfit.. hip blue jeans with floral embroidered. Designs on legs, pink tunic top, suede fringed belt, black leather biker boots, wide brim broken felt hat with peacock feathers, silver hoop earrings.
And change purse attached to belt loop..a BIG SMILE..

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Glendale, AZ

#11112 Jan 19, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... that is not the kind of heat you want down there..ha ha ha!
Right now I am wearing lulu lemons gym shorts, and top, time to exercise...
Picturing that is getting ME hot!(especially the lemons in the top!) LOL!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Glendale, AZ

#11113 Jan 19, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
Blue jeans, and tight black sweater.
I think I'm backasswards from you- I'm wearing tight blue jeans and a black, loose sweater!( I hope I'm not wearing these girls clothes inside-out!) LOL!
lookatdat

Brooklyn, NY

#11114 Jan 19, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. good for you sunshine.
Wrinkly... indeed, I take care of my skin, if you can look like me at my age,, if you get there, kudos to you.
I take care of my body as well.
I did not invite your nasty comment or advise into my life, it is none of your business. Comments like yours generally come from jealousy. I wear a smile 100% of the time, because I love my life, and life. Yay for me. I did not see me making any snide or jealous comments to you, or your lifestyle. Why? Because I do not need to.
<3 the new picture of you and Tally. Yous make a cute couple.
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

#11115 Jan 19, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
A blue Hawaiian print bikini, waiting for the wind to die down so I can go in the pool!
Hey!! Glad too see ya posting still! Hope u doing ight ! Much love
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

#11116 Jan 19, 2013
Geno wrote:
My panties were all in a bunch, so I had to borrow a pair of grandma's. They're white with little pink hearts.
Hehe

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#11118 Jan 19, 2013
Dockers, Polo shirt, Skeeters relax shoes. (and I am not real sure why). LOL

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#11119 Jan 19, 2013
Blue shorts, White t-shirt and no shoes. Just got a pedicure and i want to enjoy my feet for once. :)
Cally Da Man

Mayfield, KY

#11120 Jan 19, 2013
My stripes black polo feels soooo silky..wit sum ol beat em up nikes ..some dark wash brown bleaches Mauric' s jeans. Four earrings in left ear- Ralph Lauren watch - 24 carrot bracelet on right wrist. And of course my pair Kevin klein glasses..gotta re- up on contacts!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11121 Jan 19, 2013
Blue jeans,low-cut brown animal print 3 quarter sleeve sweater,Brown ankle boots.
My natural wavy hair down.
(~:
Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Gone Fishing

#11122 Jan 19, 2013
blue jean shorts and white tee shirt

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#11123 Jan 19, 2013
Work jeans, hooded sweatshirt, work boots, work gloves, blue thermal thermal underwear, hair in a braid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min get out of the mi... 152,736
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min wall paper 3,002
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min Pay check 4,014
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min Mix of songs 4,276
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min Missing persons 26,738
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 13 min Bands Flunky 30,041
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 14 min whatimeisit 2,180
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Larry 133,658
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 2 hr Joker 72
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Dave 25,833
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 hr andet1987 2,989
More from around the web