Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Prescott, AZ

#10986 Dec 22, 2012
Purple top, black bra, tight lo-rise jeans, teal color panties,black flats, gold hoop earrings, gold necklace, white belt
Linda the lonely widow

Woodridge, IL

#10987 Dec 22, 2012
skybobbie wrote:
Purple top, black bra, tight lo-rise jeans, teal color panties,black flats, gold hoop earrings, gold necklace, white belt
Must have a date with that dumbass colorado chick

“I love summer&Short Skirts”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Please No k ik or anything

#10988 Dec 22, 2012
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>Must have a date with that dumbass colorado chick
Speak only for yourself Dumbass Troll that's a avatar copycat
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#10989 Dec 22, 2012
Radiometric Exposure wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, he knows. since he's unemployed, trolling topix is all this perv
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/ferrerman...
does. who is also
www.topix.com/member/profile/lindathelonelywi...
and he's also amazing gracie
the perv also trolls grey box with various illinois ip addresses and he answers his own posts.
these females explain what kind of creep he is:
eeechicago.blogspot.com/2009/08/threats.html
"Something very scary happened on Topix today.
Many of you know about the on-going "feud" between a few of my imaginary friends and a poster who calls himself "ex-ferrerman"
Well, it's never been pleasant and despite my attempt to smooth things over with an open letter and his response, he continues his frightening, vindictive vendetta against us, following us, reading the innie threat searching for any mention of him - though most of us are content to pretend he doesn't exist.
At one point in our original argument, he frightened me badly. He had changed his name to "Boss of EEE" and wrote "See you on Facebook - Ooops!" which I took as a threat. It scared the shit out of me. Here was someone pissed off at me reminding me that he knew my real name.
But from his comment on my blog, I thought I could breathe easily, that he was "safe" but now I am back to being afraid of him.
Because today on Topix, he posted the real name of a dear friend of mine.
He changed it up a small bit, but it was clearly a threat.
This is a single woman who he's never met but for some reason he felt it appropriate to post her personal private information to the world. He has put her personal safety at risk and THREATENED her out of spite.
And make no mistake, posting another poster's real name in any form can only be considered a threat. It says "I know who you are and I can tell everyone if you make me mad enough."
I can't believe that I ever considered this person a friend.
I even friended him Facebook at one point - though only after he had found me through someone else. I was never fully comfortable with it and I wish to hell I'd never done it. But it would have made no difference. Because we had a "friend" in common (a "friend" who has since un-friended me in retribution to un-friending ferrerman) he was able to find my real name.
And now I'm terrified.
He knows my real name. And he's proven that he can't be trusted with this information.
I am very afraid. He claimed to me that he "just doesn't operate that way" yet here is proof that that is precisely how he DOES operate.
We all use psuedonyms and anonymous monikers on Topix out of a desire to protect our privacy.
Outing another poster in such a way can be interpreted as nothing more than a threat.
I have toyed with the idea of outing him in return, but _I_ have class and would never sink to his level.
I am disturbed by the number of people who continue to stand up for this creep. He has annoyed me in the past and I generally do not hold grudges, but now a very dear friend of mine is TERRIFIED for her own safety and that is something that I NEVER forgive.
But mostly, I'm heartbroken for my friend and the very real fear that she is going through right now.
What started as a stupid, petty argument has progressed to threats on his part.
I warn anyone dealing with him to be wary."
just ignore the perv
What a bunch of pure, unadulterated, Bullsh!t.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#10990 Dec 22, 2012
As little as possible,...That survival gear was heavy,...
Arm Pit

Clarksburg, NJ

#10991 Dec 22, 2012
Deodorant

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#10992 Dec 22, 2012
Got my woolies on...

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10993 Dec 22, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
oh...... almost forgot.......
a pair of grey sweat pants..... grey top.... and white and pink trainers.... hair up.... no make up... and a spray of coco chanel...
SOOOO IN LUST WITH S + P ;p

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#10994 Dec 23, 2012
Sweats .

Level 9

Location hidden

#10995 Dec 23, 2012
Black skirt, black hose, white blouse, colorful vest, pink jacket, black feather earrings.

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Cruising U.S.A.

#10996 Dec 24, 2012
Blue sweat pants, blue t-shirt.

Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#10997 Dec 24, 2012
pjs

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#10998 Dec 24, 2012
A very strange red and white suit with a wide belt and boots. Seem to have put on about 50 lbs in wieght overnight and grown white facial hair. Anyone know if this is a contagious disease?

Level 9

Location hidden

#10999 Dec 24, 2012
Sweats, again.....

Location hidden

#11000 Dec 24, 2012
tony1003 wrote:
A very strange red and white suit with a wide belt and boots. Seem to have put on about 50 lbs in wieght overnight and grown white facial hair. Anyone know if this is a contagious disease?
i just love a man in a suit. lol
:)

Level 7

Prescott, AZ

#11001 Dec 24, 2012
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>Speak only for yourself Dumbass Troll that's a avatar copycat
I knew that wasn't you.(Scared me for a minute though) Take care.

Level 7

Prescott, AZ

#11002 Dec 24, 2012
Light blue nighty & panties. Have a white fur coat on though- it's cold this morning!

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#11003 Dec 24, 2012
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
i just love a man in a suit. lol
:)
If you smile very sweetly an assingation can be arranged - although I'm kinda busy right now fighting the strange urge to go down the chimneys of houses belongoing to people I've never met!

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11004 Dec 25, 2012
Tinsel, lots of

Level 9

Location hidden

#11005 Dec 25, 2012
Slacks and a Christmas sweater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min -Lea- 24,051
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 4 min Old Sam 4,068
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 5 min Mega Monster 439
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min Doug77 2,732
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 9 min Old Sam 3,807
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 128,005
Fergson Police Dept. 11 min The Truth 463
Internal Server Errors 1 hr Dr Wu 37
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Yes lts Me 151,186
An East Texan says he captured something peculi... 6 hr Christian Taliban 4