What are you wearing today?
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10494 Oct 6, 2012
White leggings, ankle boots, in white. Long, long-sleeved tee, in purple. Hair half tied (small ponytail, rest loose) with purple ribbon. No underwear :P

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10496 Oct 6, 2012
Purple underware here, and a purple top w/ french cut sleeves, light blue skirt, silver earrings. Hair up in high ponytail.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10497 Oct 6, 2012
i'm ashamed to say..... that i never got dressed today....... i'm having a lazy day with my boy on the sofa.........

a girl needs to rest every now and then....... and slob out........ work tomorrow......

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#10498 Oct 6, 2012
'Tight LEVI..Blue Jeans..........A Black Tshirt,that says 'GOT JESUS?'....
Bare feet..'

“If you want a Friend ???”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be a Friend...

#10499 Oct 6, 2012
got shorty gown on and a smile for now have to decide what to wear..:O)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#10500 Oct 6, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
I was going to say--> "You are very Brave..What if unexpected compasny comes over.. Like your children..They would walk right in.."

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#10501 Oct 6, 2012
no one knows i have no underwear on unless I bend over too far not that way around my kids I squat !! you guys know but you all are not here.LOL..sticks out tongue nah nah nah..

I have on skinny jeans.western style shirt with a blue vest to match skinny jeans and boots.plus my smile..glad to have it back..:O)
TOO FUNNY

Dover, OH

#10502 Oct 6, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
no one knows i have no underwear on unless I bend over too far not that way around my kids I squat !! you guys know but you all are not here.LOL..sticks out tongue nah nah nah..
I have on skinny jeans.western style shirt with a blue vest to match skinny jeans and boots.plus my smile..glad to have it back..:O)
'skinny jeans'. Your middle name is Buffet.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#10503 Oct 6, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
LOL!! I am running around in my birthdays suit!! NOT!! I have to be dressed,,We have neighbors! i love my Shades opened.. Otherwise I might have peeping Toms,Gary,and Mike,and Chris,and Alan!!

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#10504 Oct 6, 2012
TOO FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>'skinny jeans'. Your middle name is Buffet.
Leave her alone.. She is my BFF!

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#10505 Oct 6, 2012
you dont know what I look like monroe..I have made alot of progress so say what you want to.if only you could see you wouldnt be saying what you have been..so its all good ..
SO YOU JUST FINISHED WITH

Dover, OH

#10506 Oct 6, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
your nightstand 'friend'. Nice round mouth, stay classy.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#10507 Oct 6, 2012
SO YOU JUST FINISHED WITH wrote:
<quoted text>your nightstand 'friend'. Nice round mouth, stay classy.
mYou are an Ass,,,with a capital *A*.......Why are you doing this?? Thats very Immature of you!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10508 Oct 6, 2012
Lifelover ,
I couldn't help but noticed he was talking to Princess Hey, not you. Are you her also. Seems like you are , you both have the same tone and obsessive writing....just saying.

-----

I'm wearing a white t-shirt and female boxers.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#10509 Oct 6, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Lifelover ,
I couldn't help but noticed he was talking to Princess Hey, not you. Are you her also. Seems like you are , you both have the same tone and obsessive writing....just saying.
-----
I'm wearing a white t-shirt and female boxers.
Laura Beth.. I know he was talking to her.. he was really Harassing her for hours and hours yesterday,, In the worst way.. Princess Hey lost a girl friend to Cancer yesterday..and he didnt give a Rats Ass.. Now why would you think we were the same exact Person?? Thats just BS!! You are aware my other account is Sonrise??

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#10510 Oct 6, 2012
Lifelover ,

To be honest I see you in her writings. Well when I read which is not much, but that one is hard to avoid typing away 24/7 . Had no idea she lost her friend .. If that's not you. Sorrow for her, that's just hard Knox and reality that suxs.

“Hi! I'm no longer here. ”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10511 Oct 6, 2012
Hey, Laura Beth! Hope you're well!

I'm wearing work clothes.... blah. Gray slacks and black and gray striped shirt.
SIMMER DOWN

Dover, OH

#10512 Oct 6, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Laura Beth.. I know he was talking to her.. he was really Harassing her for hours and hours yesterday,, In the worst way.. Princess Hey lost a girl friend to Cancer yesterday..and he didnt give a Rats Ass.. Now why would you think we were the same exact Person?? Thats just BS!! You are aware my other account is Sonrise??
"Carpetlover"
No one died of cancer. It was a hoax perpetrated by a person who uses NUMEROUS registered ID's and a proxy server and who is in constant need of attention. Here is a Topix link to one of its more disgusting threads it created. The thread was made to celebrate the death of a poster she didn't agree with. Too bad the ignorant PRINCESS bought into the fairy tale created by this poster, it tells you who are 'friends' of PRINCESS.
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TQOIKK4GVCTSL9...

If you click the link also notice post #10. In that post 'tammy lynn' uses another posters name (SLAPPY SANCHEZ) to harass her. Unfortunately for 'tammy lynn' the circle came back to her and IT (the poster is a male) needed to fake its 'death' as a way to leave the LPW thread and be treated with sympathy as a cancer victim. To bad some (PRINCESS) are so desperate for friends, even cyber ones, that they'll be taken in by a manipulative psychotic poster.
Adrian DeVine

The Gap, Australia

#10513 Oct 6, 2012
short_b wrote:
Hey, Laura Beth! Hope you're well!
I'm wearing work clothes.... blah. Gray slacks and black and gray striped shirt.
Carly ??

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#10514 Oct 6, 2012
Carly !' So glad to see you out ! Hope you are doing great ! I mentioned you in the topic prettiest female poster thread .... Hey we miss you and Twinkles ! Have a great rest of the weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min 8541 MARINE 56,061
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Tea Bag Residue C... 197,311
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 190,778
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 12 min neighbor 15,935
News This Six-Year-Old Can Spell Better Than You Eve... 14 min Tea Bag Residue C... 1
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 42 min _FLATLINE-------- 81,810
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 43 min _FLATLINE-------- 11,244
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 46 min Dequan 144,796
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 6,091
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr harleyheadrag 32,101
More from around the web