First Prev
of 92
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Ok, just let it out!
Let's have it
what is it with you?

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 4, 2012
the more 'i' wait
the more 'i' know 'u'
are wasting time with 'i' and 'u'
the more I hear

"cluck cluck cluck"

i've done nothing to you
so let's here it

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Level 5

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Whoosier daddy?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Hooiser likes to play
I'm sure it's all in fun...:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 4, 2012
rebecca in conyers wrote:
Whoosier daddy?
LOL

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 4, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Hooiser likes to play
I'm sure it's all in fun...:)
Beg to differ there. Its consistency doesn't say so.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 4, 2012
rebecca in conyers wrote:
Whoosier daddy?
Your quote about hammer and nail reminds me of Terri, nice person very intelligent.

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Level 5

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#8 Sep 4, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote about hammer and nail reminds me of Terri, nice person very intelligent.
Some people just pound away don't they, lol, getting no where fast.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2012
rebecca in conyers wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just pound away don't they, lol, getting no where fast.
yes yes yes yes they do! and just in case you mean the other way, LMAO I agree too LMAO

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#10 Sep 4, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg to differ there. Its consistency doesn't say so.
I'm sure it is, he's a nice man.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure it is, he's a nice man.
I think I felt a small knife touch my back once.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#13 Sep 4, 2012
-Hot Carl- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence. I do too.
So how are Shake, Fry-Lock, Meatwad doing...?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I felt a small knife touch my back once.
Awe, and why is that?

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I felt a small knife touch my back once.
See! See! Someone understands me. I think we're on the same boat.
<whisper>I a bit nutty so don't take it personal if it sounds distorted.

Topix game
How you feel one word

QC: proven

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#17 Sep 4, 2012
-Hot Carl- wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe you know. Same ole same ole.
I C. Good to know...Haven't seen them around much like I used to...

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 4, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Awe, and why is that?
And by no means do I mean to give him bad props. maybe he is nice to most but he seems to have it in for me as in knife in the back <nodding at Fisherman> or boot on my rump and I'm off the boat with no preserve or shore to swim to..
It's like I infuriate him.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Awe, and why is that?
I forget the details, but my memory still works pretty good- for some things. lol

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#21 Sep 4, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget the details, but my memory still works pretty good- for some things. lol
I like details!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#22 Sep 4, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
And by no means do I mean to give him bad props. maybe he is nice to most but he seems to have it in for me as in knife in the back <nodding at Fisherman> or boot on my rump and I'm off the boat with no preserve or shore to swim to..
It's like I infuriate him.
I hope you both can work out the problem if there is one.

Good Luck and nice to meet you.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#23 Sep 4, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
And by no means do I mean to give him bad props. maybe he is nice to most but he seems to have it in for me as in knife in the back <nodding at Fisherman> or boot on my rump and I'm off the boat with no preserve or shore to swim to..
It's like I infuriate him.
He and I have wildly different views
on a few things but he's always a nice
guy.
He knows how to disagree w/o stooping
to name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 92
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 5 min Crazy Beautiful 122
Poll Middle East Solutions 6 min Enzo49 14
Double Word Fun Game (Sep '11) 7 min CJ Rocker 2,362
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 9 min CJ Rocker 8,366
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min CJ Rocker 8,061
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 14 min CJ Rocker 18,756
News Louis C.K. monologue: did he go too far? 15 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min CJ Rocker 162,741
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 31 min Jennifer Renee 11,369
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr Old Sam 586
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 40,642
More from around the web