|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ms_Sweeter wrote:
I LOVE YOU because you will always hold a piece of my heart.... <3K
(c8
Is this lover of yours a Cardiac Surgeon ?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

i love u because at 2 1/2 u got an attitude just like Mom Mom. lol - u go girl!
and u look just like me. lol

and..
i love u because as the other twin, u look just like Pop Pop and have his easy going disposition.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Because your my Mom. I miss my Mom so much .

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello C.C. long time, huh....how's things with you ?
Time is defined as a particular period or a part of duration whether it is the past, present or future.
One should use one’s time effectively and rationally so as to maximize one’s output and learn several things simultaneously.
Time and tide wait for none. Lost time which is money will never come back. Using time effectively is also a talent or art which very few people possess.
In the words of Doug Larson,“For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work.”
One should live in the present time rather than dwelling or clinging on to the past or thinking about the mysterious future.
No one knows what the future holds or has in store for all of us. Past is history, future is mystery and present is the present or the gift of God.
So, make the most of the time in hand. In the words of William Faulkner,“Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.”
I'm not really single, and, I'm not taken. Im simply on reserve for the right girl who deserves my heart. Cause they say good things take time.
~DeVine.
OMG!!..DeVine.. Your last paragraph was Beautifully spoken...very nice choice of words... yes, in Life, we tend to per sue an education THAT will earn us the most bucks for NOT to be in need of anything. Thus, this lays the groundwork for all the other choices...we make to complete us. Finding and choosing the right mate to compliment you and share the same interests... And NEVER having to explain your actions. For she believes as you...Hmmm....like a fine Wine..
Aged and mellowed.. never a bitter flavor, just a smooth delight of taste upon the palate...
Ahhh..LIP SMACKIN' GOOD..GO FOR IT, DUDE!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is defined as a particular period or a part of duration whether it is the past, present or future.
One should use one’s time effectively and rationally so as to maximize one’s output and learn several things simultaneously.
Time and tide wait for none. Lost time which is money will never come back. Using time effectively is also a talent or art which very few people possess.
In the words of Doug Larson,“For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work.”
One should live in the present time rather than dwelling or clinging on to the past or thinking about the mysterious future.
No one knows what the future holds or has in store for all of us. Past is history, future is mystery and present is the present or the gift of God.
So, make the most of the time in hand. In the words of William Faulkner,“Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.”
I'm not really single, and, I'm not taken. Im simply on reserve for the right girl who deserves my heart. Cause they say good things take time.
~DeVine.
Yes, BUT on another note..By your continuing to search for the RIGHT WOMAN who is deserving of your heart...Perhaps, SHE got tired of waiting .for you to make up your mind.. and settled for a man WHO offered her his seat on a crowded bus...Sure, there may be bumps along the way.. ALL about getting to know one another and loving each other..facing the challenges TOGETHER.. YOU must think YOU are pretty FREAKIN' SPECIAL..DeVine...at the moment..ONLY to YOURSELF...for you have book shelved your Happiness... UNTIL you are Sure..YOU FOUND the ONE WHO will Make You Happy FOREVER.
WIMP!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
~DeVine.
Another answer to your riddle.. IS that..YOU ARE IN LOVE WIH YOURSELF.. NO WOMAN will EVER be " GOOD ENOUGH' for YOU...YOU and YOU ALONE are HAPPY by yourself..DOING WHATEVER pleases YOU. You are ASEXUAL ..NOT needing a Male/Female sexual bonding to Complete YOU...YOU are perfectly..HAPPY by YOURSELF.. YOUR CHOICE..to remain that way...BE HAPPY..Adrian..
GOD gave you LIFE.. to do ad you please, ENJOY IT!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"I love You Because *YOU* are very Intune to my Mind,Heart,and Soul.. OUR Mutual Best Friend Forever,,, is JESUS. I am Restassured that HE is Holding Both our hands,,I am on one side of Jesus... and YOU are on the other.. He is Directing US Straight Ahead,,Into the Future.. IN Perfect Harmony!!! Because of your Kind,Intriguing words,LOVE.. I will NOT be Afraid...Because I am Never Alone.... YOU have Taught me something I already know... Which is---> WALK By Faith,,,and NOT By Sight.. Thanks a Million!!"

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I love you because you never fuhgedaboutit.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I Love You because you understand ME like No other..

“Geez..”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I love you because, your lap always there for my head to lay.

Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

i love you because you always look after me

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I love you because you are my forever Valentino.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I love you because you still have no idea what a tempest you have stirred up...lol

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I love you because, without you Im not me.!!!!

“Esto Dignus”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Withywindle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I love you because you love me even when I'm not being lovable.....

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I love you because you are one of a kind and your are all mine.!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I love you for my heart can't tell you no.

Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

i love you because youre my world

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••