arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Men don't like that?
swallow it instead

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#180 Dec 30, 2013
walk on by not given any attention to them.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#181 Dec 30, 2013
have jealous attacks...

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#182 Dec 30, 2013
Be right.......ie have the correct answer.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#183 Dec 30, 2013
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an example of the pathetic worthless male that keeps the worthless woman of today in the foresight.Who else do you uphold with no reason to do so? Or is it that you primitively think that it is your responsibility as you attempt to be a thinking man? Good luck with that. LOL!
... winner winner chicken dinner ... wow ya got me nailed ... perfect good going ... you may pick any prize in this >.....< space ... LOL!... dude ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#184 Dec 30, 2013
tease...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#185 Dec 30, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
tease...
HMMM,

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#186 Dec 30, 2013
Praetorian212 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an example of the pathetic worthless male that keeps the worthless woman of today in the foresight.Who else do you uphold with no reason to do so? Or is it that you primitively think that it is your responsibility as you attempt to be a thinking man? Good luck with that. LOL!
and you pricktorian are a perfect example of a pathetic worthless male( if you are in fact a male, because you fall short of anything a "man" is suppose to be) who has nothing better to do with your life but start shit with people. What's pathetic is this seems to bring you joy which I can only assume because your personality has left you friendless. I just love the way a- holes like you find courage in a key board. I guaran damn tee you your smart ass mouth would leave you toothless in a social gathering cause good people,'like me, wouldn't put up with you disrespectful ness towards woman. And REAL men would knock you on your ass in a heartbeat for taking stabs at a Vietnam war hero who fought for this country just so you had the right to post this ignorant crap on a public forum.
So you wanted to stir folks up? We'll try doing it publicly and in person where it will take more than sarcasm and insults to back up your point with typing from a key board. I'd be willing to bet your balls, if you in fact have any, shrink ten sizes when met with any physical altercation.
So now go ahead and insult my intelligence with your ever so clever wit and courage you gather from your key board and I'll just know that if we ever met in person I'd be the one who taught you some real manners.

Buffalo, NY

#187 Dec 30, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>and you pricktorian are a perfect example of a pathetic worthless male( if you are in fact a male, because you fall short of anything a "man" is suppose to be) who has nothing better to do with your life but start shit with people. What's pathetic is this seems to bring you joy which I can only assume because your personality has left you friendless. I just love the way a- holes like you find courage in a key board. I guaran damn tee you your smart ass mouth would leave you toothless in a social gathering cause good people,'like me, wouldn't put up with you disrespectful ness towards woman. And REAL men would knock you on your ass in a heartbeat for taking stabs at a Vietnam war hero who fought for this country just so you had the right to post this ignorant crap on a public forum.
So you wanted to stir folks up? We'll try doing it publicly and in person where it will take more than sarcasm and insults to back up your point with typing from a key board. I'd be willing to bet your balls, if you in fact have any, shrink ten sizes when met with any physical altercation.
So now go ahead and insult my intelligence with your ever so clever wit and courage you gather from your key board and I'll just know that if we ever met in person I'd be the one who taught you some real manners.
... LOL liam ... as for the pie guy pay him no attention ... its like a scap your suppose to leave it alone but every now and then you like to pick on it ...
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#190 Dec 31, 2013
Lynda the Lonely Widow

Detroit, MI

#191 Dec 31, 2013
Say I don't do that

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#192 Apr 12, 2014
Men hate the word 'No'.

“Chump has no chance....”

Since: Jun 08

...he won't STFU.......

#193 Apr 13, 2014
....wimmin have half the $$$ and all the nookie...........

Level 8

Location hidden

#194 Apr 13, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
....wimmin have half the $$$ and all the nookie..........
If they like you and you are good, they give it up willingly. True story , bro.

“Chump has no chance....”

Since: Jun 08

...he won't STFU.......

#195 Apr 13, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they like you and you are good, they give it up willingly. True story , bro.
.....that has been my experience too.....but i'm sure it still gripes someone........

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#196 Apr 14, 2014
talk

lol
a_temp

Reading, PA

#199 Apr 14, 2014
spending too much time on our hair before going out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cat blamed for turning on faucet, flooding Pomp... 1 min DondoDork 4
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 min Jack 12,433
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min SUG here 192,936
2words into 2new words (May '12) 21 min SUG here 2,313
one word (Apr '11) 26 min SUG here 7,114
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 31 min DondoDork 7,348
News Kellogg's opening cereal cafe in Times Square 32 min Spotted Girl 1
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 40 min Jack 145,468
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr honeymylove 32,416
More from around the web