|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah, definitely hate the drama!
How ya been miss Tink? Hoping all is well for ya.
Hi Liam :-)
Thank you darlin';
This one is doing OK.
Warm hugs and happy wishes
for your family too.
Nightly Pleasures

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

Just laying there and expecting the husband to do all the work......
Instigator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>sorry to inform you my man brings his pay to me cause I'm the one who makes sure bills are paid..He is the one who doesn't know how to do things.He will tell you he has more now than he ever had and he would be lost without me........I'm a good woman and a smart one at that..
I've seen woman take a man's money and not pay bills.Those men would go to work without something to eat at times...Makes me mad how a person could treat another person like that.
Don't be sorry to inform me... I find information informative sometimes. And coincidentally, if my fair lady practiced judo kicks to my homeboys, I'd let her be in control of our finances also...Just Kidding HML, just kidding :).

We actually tried it with her in charge of our finances to start out with, and it didn't work out all that well. I suppose It takes at least one person in the relationship to control finances responsibly on the important things like utilities, food, insurance,etc.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>sorry to inform you my man brings his pay to me cause I'm the one who makes sure bills are paid..He is the one who doesn't know how to do things.He will tell you he has more now than he ever had and he would be lost without me........I'm a good woman and a smart one at that..
I've seen woman take a man's money and not pay bills.Those men would go to work without something to eat at times...Makes me mad how a person could treat another person like that.
I agree! If your in a marriage or a committed relationship where you share or should share everything then you need to do just that. In my marriage we share the bills, chores and make sure we are on the same page. Sometimes we're not that's when he hates it when I'm right and he didn't have the opportunity to have the great idea, choice, or decision. LOL That's when it gets fun and I might accidentally catch him telling the story with his own little twist.

Men hate it when we (women) correct the story they are telling with the correct information.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

FLIRT w/ other DUDES..When we are CRUISIN' the CAR SHOWS...

HELL NO!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! If your in a marriage or a committed relationship where you share or should share everything then you need to do just that. In my marriage we share the bills, chores and make sure we are on the same page. Sometimes we're not that's when he hates it when I'm right and he didn't have the opportunity to have the great idea, choice, or decision. LOL That's when it gets fun and I might accidentally catch him telling the story with his own little twist.
Men hate it when we (women) correct the story they are telling with the correct information.
my wife and I have one bank account, our money goes to our bills. our kids, our expenses and occasionally we have enough left over that goes to us.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>my wife and I have one bank account, our money goes to our bills. our kids, our expenses and occasionally we have enough left over that goes to us.
BINGO!! That's the WAY it should BE..WHO THE HELL wants to BEG their Spouse for a FEW BUCKS to go to a Tupperware Party or have a few drinks after work w/the guys??

When the Dude asks the Chick to MARRY him..And She Accepts.. IT'S a DUO arrangement!!

Together EVERY Step of the WAY!!

WHAT is this thread.. OH YEAH!!
Buy SEASONAL Discounted clothes..FOR HIM!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

We do all kinds of things they hate I'm sure, but we must do things they love too or they wouldn't keep coming back and putting up with us...and vice versa.
Marley

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

PDX Dave wrote:
When I'm with a married woman, it's a real turn on for me to think of how I'm with another man's wife and all that, anyway what some of them do that I hate, is take off their wedding band during the cheating. Seeing another man's wedding ring sparkle on her finger is part of the thrill for me!
I know exactly how you feel.....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Instigator wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be sorry to inform me... I find information informative sometimes. And coincidentally, if my fair lady practiced judo kicks to my homeboys, I'd let her be in control of our finances also...Just Kidding HML, just kidding :).
We actually tried it with her in charge of our finances to start out with, and it didn't work out all that well. I suppose It takes at least one person in the relationship to control finances responsibly on the important things like utilities, food, insurance,etc.
Sometimes trying to show the other person the ropes of it all can be a headache....They may see the money but not all the bills...I took mine around with me to show what has to be paid and how to pay..I offer to give them the responsibility and they say NO..you're doing good...He really is gonna be lost if anything happens to me..I think every spouse should know what comes in and what goes out..Preparing them for what may come.We are not promised tomorrow.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

PDX Dave wrote:
When I'm with a married woman, it's a real turn on for me to think of how I'm with another man's wife and all that, anyway what some of them do that I hate, is take off their wedding band during the cheating. Seeing another man's wedding ring sparkle on her finger is part of the thrill for me!
what ever....

http://youtu.be/pRQEBlRGNnA
Instigator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes trying to show the other person the ropes of it all can be a headache....They may see the money but not all the bills...I took mine around with me to show what has to be paid and how to pay..I offer to give them the responsibility and they say NO..you're doing good...He really is gonna be lost if anything happens to me..I think every spouse should know what comes in and what goes out..Preparing them for what may come.We are not promised tomorrow.
True,that we aren't promised tomorrow.

Mine was doing fine though when we met. She was working and keeping up with her own bills. So she knows the ropes, technically. But somewhere along the line she sort of got into the impulse buying habit. No discussions about anything, she just buys it.Which in turn has put us in danger of not meeting certain payments when they're due. She knows this my juggling act. We have some nice things, but we also live on a budget like most people have to. I keep preaching "lets save more"... but she goes the other way. We make enough to live comfortably, but we can also be smart about it.

Of course we share the same account. It's the way it really should be for spouses, or so I've always thought. Certain events have made me consider the alternative, unfortunately. Two accounts, two separate sets of bills.
Instigator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text> what ever....
http://youtu.be/pRQEBlRGNnA
Ha! Ole' Dave's turned on, until the wrong hubby comes along and turns him off.

It's happened before to some people that sleep with other people's wives, it will probably happen again.
Jan Kyard

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Bang the car up.....
wv 2001

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Jan Kyard wrote:
Bang the car up.....
Bleed for a week then live to tell about it. Lol

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

I'm looking for a man who LOVES everything about a woman.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Drag them to Lingerie Home Party Show. And Say..PICK ONE!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Tell him how it is or gonna be...They think it's all about them..Sorry It doesn't work that way with me !!!
Throw your temple temper and see how far you will get....no where except maybe farther away...lol
Instigator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Petal Power wrote:
Drag them to Lingerie Home Party Show. And Say..PICK ONE!!
Just a dude speaking....

That should really also be considered cruel and unusual punishment. If you practice this, you also may possibly be a tad sadistic... just saying, gal :). Some of us maybe faithful and love our partners. But it's still natural for either sex to recognize attractiveness and then think about things we shouldn't, even though we're involved in a good relationship. It's only the weak minded that actually act on these impulses, when they know they are content with who they have..

Unless you're perhaps talking about lingerie shows with the lingerie NOT actually being worn by other beautiful women. Then I'd know how I'd pick. The easiest one to take off to get to all the goodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••